Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lover's Mafia! Mafia Wins (Pg. 19)!

Comments

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm going to bed in about 10min so I'm officially calling this "Day" is going through the night. I'll be back online at roughly 9AM. If there is a majority while I'm catching up..tough lol. I'll call the death once I'm all caught up :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited November 2013
    Goodnight Ra!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited November 2013
    Dangerrr, are you still here? Did anything strike you as odd?
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited November 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    Dangerrr, are you still here? Did anything strike you as odd?

No, not really. It's hard when only a select few are on and for such a short period of time. Probably won't be able to get a good read until tomorrow.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, that was an odd turn of events.

Let me have more coffee and re-read this. I thought of some things over night, but I'm questioning them again. :)

And it's officially EST!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited November 2013
    skelda you were suspicious of katie? but now she has vmore than your vote you take it back?

she only had 3 votes?
    yours
    one from me and i posted my suspicions and reasoning
    one from ray because shes following my lead (which im not to keen on! but shes still new, and she will make her own decisions when she gets a feel for things)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Aitkens, I like your avatar!! Much better than the ones you used last night.

I'm working on my Flash Mob gift, so I'll be checking intermittently until other folks come on!

Danger, my daughter texted me that silly face the other day when I told her she couldn't stay out later with her friends, lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Aitkens, I like your avatar!! Much better than the ones you used last night.

I'm working on my Flash Mob gift, so I'll be checking intermittently until other folks come on!

Danger, my daughter texted me that silly face the other day when I told her she couldn't stay out later with her friends, lol.

Thanks katie made me it :£
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Lala's List of Suspects, part one

1. Katie - a little suspicious. I thought her vote of me was frivolous, but really all of us have nothing to go on, so maybe it's OK.
    2. Lala - very innocent
    3. Skelda - he's my partner, so I want him to be innocent. I think he's OK, but I am waiting for a slip up.
    4. Aitkens - I think he's OK, he's acting normal. But he's fooled me before. Watching closely.
    5. Danger - I am wondering about her, but I think it's my imagination.
    6. Harry - I really was suspicious last night because he was here, but then disappeared. After thinking on it, I think he just had to leave for real life things -- not because he was guilty and avoiding the game.
    7. Emily - Funny feeling about Miss Emily...but it might just be all the caffeine I've had, lol.
    8. Ray -- I started thinking about her last night, and got a little suspicious feeling. So many times the newer people are gulity, and we just give them a pass at first. But, then again, I think she might be OK.

Aack! I hate day starts! But that's all we have here!!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    So, in essence, I'm suspicious of everyone! Except me ... and maybe Skelda ... but maybe not Skelda.

And Katieeee -- your avatar for Aitkens is perfect!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well katie seems off to me this game!

especially since her/skelda are normally ones to lead the lynch :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ray- shes newbie so im unsure ;/ :shock: :shock:

Skelda- Is skelda :shock: :shock:

lala- hmmmm very listy as usual :shock: :shock:

ems- ems is quiet this game! maybe lurking? :shock: :shock:

danger- have not seen much of this kid, lurking with ems? it could be there game plan? and one of them knows the other one is mafia but... :shock: :shock:

harry: is harry :shock: :shock:

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Good Morning all! I have arrived, not that much has happened :lol:

I may end up leaving you all for a short nap shortly. Someone in the house may have been very ill and up until 6AM...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ra, I hope you are OK!!

Alright, I've thought further on it...I want Emily to come into the thread because it's been gnawing on me ....

I am not going to say anything until Emily can come in here and talk...has Emily been bad before? I know we shouldn't use that as evidence, I was just wondering.

I'm going to run a few early morning errands...I'll check in later.

Where is everyone!!!! Let's get this ball rolling!

:lol::lol:

Lala: Queen of the Cliche
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Ra, I hope you are OK!!

Alright, I've thought further on it...I want Emily to come into the thread because it's been gnawing on me ....

I am not going to say anything until Emily can come in here and talk...has Emily been bad before? I know we shouldn't use that as evidence, I was just wondering.

i love cliche! any big life event has to be cliche!

thats just how i roll ;)
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited November 2013
    1.) Ra, if it was you that was sick, I truly hope you get better soon! :)

2.) Thanks Lala, I think I did a good job capturing who Aitkens is :lol: (Someone who sleeps in the bathroom :p)

3.) Why do me and Skelda always have to leave the charge? Do you know how EXHAUSTING that is? I already played one game where I led the charge, and I don't know if I can handle another. :(:lol: :evil:

4.) Lala is still bothering me, why bring Em up? It seems odd that she chooses the one person who isn't here, and that it's been gnawing at her.

5.) I still don't know if Harry is bad. He hasn't really said anything to me, so I don't think his absence can count for anything, I think he is just busy, or sleeping or something like that.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks everyone, I feel fine this morning. Just tired and have a really sore throat. Nothing a nap and some water wont fix! :)
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,295 Member
    edited November 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    skelda you were suspicious of katie? but now she has vmore than your vote you take it back?

she only had 3 votes?
    yours
    one from me and i posted my suspicions and reasoning
    one from ray because shes following my lead (which im not to keen on! but shes still new, and she will make her own decisions when she gets a feel for things)

Aitkens, it takes five votes to lynch, and I was going to bed. I didn't want any accidents.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Katieeee wrote:

4.) Lala is still bothering me, why bring Em up? It seems odd that she chooses the one person who isn't here, and that it's been gnawing at her.

LOL, Katieeee. Everyone wasn't here when I brought her up :lol::lol:

I also plainly stated I want her here before I say anything.

And if you read my list on the previous page -- everyone is suspect!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:

especially since her/skelda are normally ones to lead the lynch :shock: :shock: :shock:

danger- have not seen much of this kid, lurking with ems? it could be there game plan? and one of them knows the other one is mafia but... :shock: :shock:

That is one of the lamest lists I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Lala's List of Suspects, part one

1. Katie - a little suspicious. I thought her vote of me was frivolous, but really all of us have nothing to go on, so maybe it's OK.
    2. Lala - very innocent
    3. Skelda - he's my partner, so I want him to be innocent. I think he's OK, but I am waiting for a slip up.
    4. Aitkens - I think he's OK, he's acting normal. But he's fooled me before. Watching closely.
    5. Danger - I am wondering about her, but I think it's my imagination.
    6. Harry - I really was suspicious last night because he was here, but then disappeared. After thinking on it, I think he just had to leave for real life things -- not because he was guilty and avoiding the game.
    7. Emily - Funny feeling about Miss Emily...but it might just be all the caffeine I've had, lol.
    8. Ray -- I started thinking about her last night, and got a little suspicious feeling. So many times the newer people are gulity, and we just give them a pass at first. But, then again, I think she might be OK.

Aack! I hate day starts! But that's all we have here!!

Here's my previous list.

Please note I didn't "just" bring Emily up that one time. I was thinking on it. I don't know what to think now, anyway.

I'm just glad more people are here!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Skelda wrote:

:hunf:

I know, I don't think I've seen Aitkens make a list before!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Ra, I hope you are OK!!

Em was bad in one of the Dethy games. I don't have a weird feeling, and she's done nothing to give me one. I think you are just being Lala, or you are bad forging a suspect.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    aitkens08 wrote:

Ouch ahha!

And why do you think i never make lists?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Skelda wrote:

Em was bad in one of the Dethy games. I don't have a weird feeling, and she's done nothing to give me one. I think you are just being Lala, or you are bad forging a suspect.

Hence my name, "Idontrcall." I don't think I played that Dethy game with Em...and I really honestly have no clue who to think.

Edit: Aitkens, I've never seen a list from you -- I don't think. But you've been dying pretty early in these games lately, lol, maybe you just haven't had a chance :D
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    aitkens08 wrote:

Ouch ahha!

And why do you think i never make lists?

You didn't even give reasons.

What motivated you to make a list this time?