Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What. A. Creep!

c287da2c-902d-4e57-935a-ace47b478b4f_zpsf7cfdb7d.jpg

One word: Creep! :wink:

Comments

• Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2013
    nc14dk.jpg
    Pretty smexy.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    Iona98Iona98 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Haha, totally! His dress sense is phenomenal :wink:
  • Options
    RathomanRathoman Posts: 121 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't get it...

What exactly makes this guy a creep?

is it because he's not wearing a shirt?
    is it because he's wearing sunglasses?
    is it because he's elderly?
    is it because he's not wearing shoes?

if he was a lot younger and had a buff body would you still think he's a Creep?

Why is he a creep?

here's a few things to consider:

Elderly, both female and male can have 'hot flashes', and removing clothing can help alleviate the discomfort.
    Some people are photosensitive and wear sunglasses even when inside.
    Everyone ages and unless something expected happens they too will reach an elderly age.

I just think there's probably a double standard here..If the guy was a lot younger and looked good without a shirt, I doubt you'd be making a post about how creepy he looked. :P

• Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited October 2013
    nc14dk.jpg
    Pretty smexy.

Wowww, I think he is special and a hot fairy granddad. I really love special looking sims, and he is really nice. If I found him in my game, he would be a keeper! :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    While I wouldn't call him a creep, I would call going around campus shirtless with shorts intended to swim in while wearing dark sunglasses creepy no matter age, gender or body - yes even someone who looked good without a shirt, not that hunky Rex here isn't hot. I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting next to someone during class who were topless and having shades on.

Personally I find Rex Lovelace pretty adorable in game and that it was funny that someone else also had spotted him walking around in swimwear.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    JorizorianJorizorian Posts: 936
    edited October 2013
    Rathoman wrote:
    I don't get it...

What exactly makes this guy a creep?

is it because he's not wearing a shirt?
    is it because he's wearing sunglasses?
    is it because he's elderly?
    is it because he's not wearing shoes?

if he was a lot younger and had a buff body would you still think he's a Creep?

Why is he a creep?

here's a few things to consider:

Elderly, both female and male can have 'hot flashes', and removing clothing can help alleviate the discomfort.
    Some people are photosensitive and wear sunglasses even when inside.
    Everyone ages and unless something expected happens they too will reach an elderly age.

I just think there's probably a double standard here..If the guy was a lot younger and looked good without a shirt, I doubt you'd be making a post about how creepy he looked. :P

I do think it's creepy to not wear a shirt and shoes in public, indoors....
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    nc14dk.jpg
    Pretty smexy.

Wowww, I think he is special and a hot fairy granddad. I really love special looking sims, and he is really nice. If I found him in my game, he would be a keeper! :wink:
    Yeah, Rex is great! He's an art teacher I think and he often hosts keg parties. If you have Uni, I think you'll find him in the fraternity :wink:

Boy, I hope I haven't gotten the name wrong
    23u1xdu.gif