Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am completely fed up with IP

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited November 2013
    Really such a shame this world is beautiful and the only one that will run houseboats, as far as I know. I've tried all the fixes even upgraded my graghic card which also meant I had to upgrade my power source. Still laggy......
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi momboqueen, you can play with houseboats in almost every world (I think the only exception is Twinbrook because the lake is not classified as ocean). You just have to build a port. There is a great tutorial at the top of this page :D .
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well thanks for that info I'll try it out.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    edited November 2013
    All my other world games except IP work just fine at present. And I had played IP in June and it was not lagging then, so I'm thinking perhaps that latest patch is the culprit. Did try some of the fixes but nothing really works. This game is now on the shelf for me.
  • Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited November 2013
    You are not alone with this. I have a custom built desktop that I play only games on. I can not play IP at all it is so glitchy and buggy. I did an experiment once where I made IP play on the lowest possible settings and I was still getting it buggy as heck. I have all of twallans mods and any other world I can play with the graphics on highest settings so I know it is not my computer it is IP that has had many issues, But, it is EA so really no surprise because they care about money more than their customers.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif