Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Star Cafe - for Midnight Hollow

FleeraFleera Posts: 313 Member
I needed a Coffeehouse for my acrobatic sim to get started on his career. He lives in Midnight Hollow and this is the Midnight Star Cafe. (Some custom content, a few patterns by Blue Murder, lots from the store and from expansion packs galore.)

07020129-0e95-4c58-9c16-18b4bd39ed26_zps8655ce97.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps6a2c4c3f.jpg

Screenshot-20_zps97d5e694.jpg

Screenshot-10_zpsa8611b67.jpg

Screenshot-11_zpsac3a2367.jpg

Screenshot-12_zps98b0ff86.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpsc309164a.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsa6791693.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps6a5ea352.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpsc77e7c5e.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpse0cde7ce.jpg

Screenshot-18_zps13218f23.jpg

Screenshot-19_zps5bdd0292.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsdb722681.jpg

Comments

• Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited October 2013
    are the patterns the only CC?
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    heaven1heaven1 Posts: 177 Member
    edited October 2013
    could we get a download link? pleeeeeease :D
  • Options
    SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited October 2013
    This is perfect for Midnight Hollow, I love the color scheme! :mrgreen: REC'd

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,646 Member
    edited October 2013
    Midnight Star café is great. :) It looks great the way you have done the carpet strip down to the stage with the stars on it! Nice way you have set up the round tables and seats for sims to sit at and watch the sims performing. Great to have the barista bar for sims to enjoy having a snack from. Great outdoor areas. The outdoor patio for playing musical instruments or listening to the music that is being played is a great place for sims to gather for entertainment. The star statue that you placed outdoors looks great. The plants and pond areas suit Midnight Hollow world. Nice shades of purple and green and patterns that you have used for the interior. The stars on the wall behind the barista bar serving area looks great.
    Great place for our sims to visit for food and entertainment! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    friohur wrote:
    Oh gosh, I knew someone would ask that... I'm not sure, to be honest. I have a lot of custom content downloaded so I know it's possible that there are objects along with the patterns. I just cannot remember what's custom and what's store anymore. *sigh* I'm so sorry. :oops:

heaven1 - Sure thing! Here is the download link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7725400

skyegiovanni - Thank you!

rosemow - Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so very much! That definitely makes the effort worthwhile!
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited October 2013
    Fleera wrote:
    friohur wrote:
    Oh gosh, I knew someone would ask that... I'm not sure, to be honest. I have a lot of custom content downloaded so I know it's possible that there are objects along with the patterns. I just cannot remember what's custom and what's store anymore. *sigh* I'm so sorry. :oops:

heaven1 - Sure thing! Here is the download link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7725400

skyegiovanni - Thank you!

rosemow - Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so very much! That definitely makes the effort worthwhile!

Fleera, this made me laugh and empathize simultaneously. That's exactly the reason that I have never posted or uploaded my lots (or all but a couple of sims), even though I have been playing the sims for years. I use so much cc that it would take forever to filter through it and everyone would complain. I understand and respect why they would not want to wade through it and why some people are against it, but there it is. I just try to enjoy the forums for the socializing as there are so many good people here, but I keep my builds to myself as I don't want to build cc-free and the sharing becomes complicated. Kudos for your cafe, though. It's really nice!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    LOL, thank you! I'm so glad you knew what I meant. :D