Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you to the Amazing Ceejay!

Hello my friend!

I wrote a note to you on your helpful thread in the Store section as well-I wanted to be sure that you know how grateful I am to you!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Here is what I wrote on that thread:

To the amazing Ceejay-

I tried to post a note on your My Page but the site isn't letting me. I am in tears right now. I never put a world on my wish list before and did so this time because someone was kind enough to nominate me for the world and asked me to. I was going to purchase the world myself but decided to gift someone instead. Tonight I was coming on the site to remove the world from my wish list and patiently wait until I could afford it and found this gift from you. I've told you before that I think you are so awesome. You are so kind and thoughtful with all the time and effort you put into this community. I thank you so much for your incredible generous gift!!!!!!!

You are amazing!!!

Comments

• Options
    Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    edited October 2013
    awesome! congrats!
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited October 2013
    That's incredible! How amazing for you, sweetheart! I'm so happy for you. I know exactly what you're going through -- there's nothing in the world do make you feel humble and restore your faith in humanity than the generosity of the people on this site.
  • Options
    BeezarBeezar Posts: 193 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations! I also just want to point out how cute your avatar is! :D
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello Fran98765-thank you for your words!

Hello TheFairyBug-you are absolutely right-this community often has the ability to restore my faith in humanity!

Hello Beezar-thank you for your congratulations and thank you so much for you comment about my avatar! It is a replica, of sorts, of my beloved dog who passed away. She was the cutest, sweetest dog so your comment means so much!
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited October 2013
    wow mandy! what a sweet and incredibly wonderful note and you are most welcome!

i cant tell how happy i am i was able to gift you since im not surprised to find you gifted another before getting the world yourself

your are truly such a lovely person and so deserving i hope you enjoy

• Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats. I hear it is a rocking set. I am going to buy it next month when I save enough cash for sims cards
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh congrats, it's so wonderful to hear about people being on the receiving end of such generosity! This thread gave me definite warm fuzzies :3 enjoy the world!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello ceejay! Thank you for your response-I am so glad you found this thread. Your kind words only further solidify my thoughts about you. I do love gifting people-it's much more fun than getting something for myself. But I know I am certainly not the only one who thinks this way. I'm always searching for my next victim in all the sections of this forum! Thank you again-I will always think of the generous ceejay when I play the beautiful MH!!

Hi SenkoLight-It is a rocking world! I haven't had a lot of time but I looked at the world last night and it truly is hauntingly beautiful-I think that is the best way to describe it.

Hi AnnitaEatsYa-Thank you for your kind words-I agree, there are moments of incredible kindness and generosity on this site that always move me!

Hi emilzydiva-Thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated!
  • Options
    mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited October 2013
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Faith in humanity restored!!

Ceejay is one super sneaky kitty, with a heart gold!
  • Options
    ashpie88ashpie88 Posts: 3,163 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats! I love seeing these thank you threads, just to know there are sweet selfless people out there. Helping out the fellow simmer. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello mayray-You're right-ceejay has a heart of gold!

Hello ashpie88-There are so many wonderful Simmers in this community! People who offer their time, efforts, talents, kindness and generosity-all of these things are a part of this community and it's heartwarming to see!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Aww how sweet :3 ceejay is great. Enjoy the new world! I am, thanks to another generous person :) This site is just too nice XD
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    What a beautiful message! Thank you for sharing your thank you with us :-)
    Ceejay is such a sweetheart. Enjoy your new world!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited October 2013
    This thread is making me smile really big.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    See?
    So great to see someone so deserving to be gifted so nicely. 8)

I love our community here..such nice folks around here!! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello YellowJane-Thank you for your kind words-you are so right-ceejay is great and this community can be so awesome!

Hi GreenCats-So nice to see you! Thank you for your sweet words. I love to illustrate the wonderful qualities that exist in so many people in this community-you are included in that as well, GreenCats!

Hi ANNAPTX-This thread is making me smile as well! All of the responses on this thread just further prove my point about this community-people like you-are so thoughtful and generous and kind! Thank you for your sweet words-it means a lot!
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited October 2013
    i hope you don't mind if i just leave a quick note.I want to thank you so much for your gift Mandy it was a wonderful and kind thing of you to do thank you so much big hug's :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited October 2013
    You are right, ceejay is amazing! Wish we could clone her!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello JACKIEMALEK2-You are so welcome-as I wrote, I was very moved by all the beautiful posts-so inspirational!

Hello jimmysnan-Yes-it would be awesome if we could clone ceejay but it's also true that we have many, many others in this community who are also amazing-you are case in point!
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited October 2013
    can i just say i love this community! all of you are such great simmers who give so much honestly i dont feel worthy of any special attention

im truly just in awe and feel so privileged to say im apart of such community

• Options
    edited October 2013
    I'm so glad you stopped in again, ceejay, to see what others have said. And, yes, you are more than worthy of this attention.
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited October 2013
    Aww Miss Mandy, Ceejay is an awesome person! I ♥ Ceejay!! :) But you are also a wonderful person and deserve it so!

You are right, my daughter is amazing!! Thank you for your kindness, I very much appreciate it!! {{{Hugs}}} :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited October 2013
    i would also like to share my appreciation for Ceejay, she is truly amazing and has a heart of gold, she was one of the first ever people to gift me and i was flabbergasted at the time that someone would be so generous, then she sponsored my first ever contest that i hosted.

She did a lot for me including giving me a lot of confidence to become part of a community and to just be myself

Thank you

Also as others have said there are so many amazing people here and i do not think people realise how much there acts of kindness or kind words mean to so many people.
    I do not know what i would be doing if i did not have this community you have been such a great help to me.

Also Mandylcd thank you for your gifts and kind messages you sent me they cheered me up and they are appreciated so much

Looby
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello Faith12368-You are so right about ceejay!! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words-it truly means so much to me. It's easy to see that your daughter is amazing and I have a feeling that she got a lot of that from you! Hugs back to you!

Hello loobylou1985-I am so happy to keep this thread alive because I believe it is so important to let people know how we feel about them. Your comments about ceejay and the community illustrate the power of kindness and caring. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. And thank you for your note to me here and on My Page-you're most welcome. I wish you continued strength and peace.