Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLD DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & in-game Sales - Started 6 Sept - NOW CLOSED!

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2013
    Collectionne Stänckè is up 741/1300 43%1 hour

Up next
    Cubeville bar stool 2 hours
    Luxury spa set
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Collectionne Stänckè sold out early with about half an hour left

Cubeville bar stool is up 40/75 47% 2 hours

Up next
    Luxury spa set 1 hour
    Mid-century modern bedroom- digi-lightful alarm clock

This means the BahHaus Immaculate window is being skipped
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited October 2013
    Collectionne Stänckè sold out early with about half an hour left

Oh ********* missed it! Hate it when work gets in the way of DD stalking! :cry:

I was hoping to apply my CYS discount to that DD price. Oh well, I've waited this long, I can hold out for another few months 8)
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited October 2013
    Jen, I love your ice cream parlor. Its something I always want to build for my towns, but lets face it I am too lazy :lol: Can't wait to use yours. You can pick some desserts for the bistro menu, not all the desserts are available though. Which is lame.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited October 2013
    Jen, I love your ice cream parlor. Its something I always want to build for my towns, but lets face it I am too lazy :lol: Can't wait to use yours. You can pick some desserts for the bistro menu, not all the desserts are available though. Which is lame.

Don't have the bistro yet :( Hopefully will soon if it goes on sale during holidays. But I plan to make a "space" for it in the kitchen so those who have it can pop in the stove and set it to deserts. Easy!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited October 2013
    Purchase history... bleh! I just downloaded everything again a couple days ago!!! Hah. Oh well, nice to have now!

Thanks for the input on the bistro and such everyone! Sounds like I could customize it once I have it. Maybe I will design the kitchen to accommodate it for those who have it. And if I can't "sell" ice cream with the register I guess I'll just let the ice cream makers available to Sims to make their own. Wish we had free ice cream in OE! :mrgreen: Or not, I'd be 500 pounds.

It is too bad that we never got a proper blender. If we were able to sale ice cream with a register, and we had a proper blender, you could serve ice cream and milkshakes at your ice cream shop. Well hopefully the bistro might work though, but I don't own that one yet.

I also wish we could have a old fashioned candy store. One with jars lined up and filled with candy for our Sims to buy, and complete with a register that sales boxes of candies that our Sims pick from shelves and take to the register.
  • Options
    Stablehand6Stablehand6 Posts: 288 Member
    edited October 2013

Don't have the bistro yet :( Hopefully will soon if it goes on sale during holidays. But I plan to make a "space" for it in the kitchen so those who have it can pop in the stove and set it to deserts. Easy!

If you have the ticket machine from Cinema Plumbob, maybe you could use that somehow to sell ice cream? Sort of like an "ice cream social" event or "ice cream buffet"; buy a ticket, all-you-can-eat ice cream sort of thing, maybe? Just a silly idea, I guess. I don't have the ticket machine yet, so I don't know if it would work, but if you already have it, it may be worth a try?
    Wish we had free ice cream in OE! Or not, I'd be 500 pounds.

And yes, totally agree. :) On both points... :(

You'd think EA would make it easier for our sims to spend their hard-earned cash on stuff they want. They sure do make it easy for us simmers to!
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    APotts wrote:
    Purchase history... bleh! I just downloaded everything again a couple days ago!!! Hah. Oh well, nice to have now!

Thanks for the input on the bistro and such everyone! Sounds like I could customize it once I have it. Maybe I will design the kitchen to accommodate it for those who have it. And if I can't "sell" ice cream with the register I guess I'll just let the ice cream makers available to Sims to make their own. Wish we had free ice cream in OE! :mrgreen: Or not, I'd be 500 pounds.

It is too bad that we never got a proper blender. If we were able to sale ice cream with a register, and we had a proper blender, you could serve ice cream and milkshakes at your ice cream shop. Well hopefully the bistro might work though, but I don't own that one yet.

I also wish we could have a old fashioned candy store. One with jars lined up and filled with candy for our Sims to buy, and complete with a register that sales boxes of candies that our Sims pick from shelves and take to the register.

"Milkshake? You say you want a milkshake? Well, we have ol' Bessie out behind the shop..." :lol:

Yeah, I wish they had made everything our sims can get money for, as well as food, sell-able. Anything from the catalog, or our sims' inventories. It's just silly that you can't sell gems, or wildflowers, or paintings, or have a bakery. (Can you sell fish with the market/produce stand?) The sales functions that came with MH and the restaurant functions that came with the Bistro stove are a bit disappointing, but I guess, still better than nothing. I so wish they had made a real OFB EP, though.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    "Milkshake? You say you want a milkshake? Well, we have ol' Bessie out behind the shop..." :lol:

Yeah, I wish they had made everything our sims can get money for, as well as food, sell-able. Anything from the catalog, or our sims' inventories. It's just silly that you can't sell gems, or wildflowers, or paintings, or have a bakery. (Can you sell fish with the market/produce stand?) The sales functions that came with MH and the restaurant functions that came with the Bistro stove are a bit disappointing, but I guess, still better than nothing. I so wish they had made a real OFB EP, though.

Yeah, that whole cow tipping thing really turned me off the cow. I might have bought the cow if it came with a blender and butter churn.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hm. I do have the ticket machine. I had a vague thought about that but didn't really pursue it, maybe I could do something with it. Hm.

Also, my understanding was that if you could put it on the Savvy Seller's shelves, you could sell it. So, since milkshakes go in Sims' inventories, could you put them on the shelves and sell them? (OOO I think I need to make a potion shop... beyond the consignment thing I mean. Set your own price?!) Anyway, ice cream... is it an inventory-able thing? Could you have a sim make a bunch and put them on the shelf... Hm. (Of course, I don't have the cow either... LOL! Man, I better enter some contests and start winning some sets!)

What about the ice cream from the "quick meal" from the fridge? All things I should try. If milkshakes do work, or ice-cream maker ice cream for that matter, if you own the shop you'd have to have someone employed making more :D. If you don't own it will the items respawn? Do other saleable items respawn on lots your Sims don't own? I'll have to play with the Savvy Seller's thing more. I wonder if food placed on the shelves, if that's even possible, will spoil.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hm. I do have the ticket machine. I had a vague thought about that but didn't really pursue it, maybe I could do something with it. Hm.

Also, my understanding was that if you could put it on the Savvy Seller's shelves, you could sell it. So, since milkshakes go in Sims' inventories, could you put them on the shelves and sell them? (OOO I think I need to make a potion shop... beyond the consignment thing I mean. Set your own price?!) Anyway, ice cream... is it an inventory-able thing? Could you have a sim make a bunch and put them on the shelf... Hm. (Of course, I don't have the cow either... LOL! Man, I better enter some contests and start winning some sets!)

What about the ice cream from the "quick meal" from the fridge? All things I should try. If milkshakes do work, or ice-cream maker ice cream for that matter, if you own the shop you'd have to have someone employed making more :D. If you don't own it will the items respawn? Do other saleable items respawn on lots your Sims don't own? I'll have to play with the Savvy Seller's thing more. I wonder if food placed on the shelves, if that's even possible, will spoil.

I don't know specifically about ice cream and other foods, but I tried to put some collectible wildflowers on the pedestal to sell, as experimentation. I found out that just because you can put in on the pedestal, doesn't mean you can sell it. :( While the flowers from décor/buy mode can be sold, the wildflowers can't. I would imagine it's like that with other things like food. They did say the Savvy Seller collection would only work (mostly) with buy mode objects. :(
  • Options
    jazmine115jazmine115 Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2013
    Russkii and I shall poke our marketing peeps on this. But as always we can't promise much.

So much bumpity bump bump up in here!

Looks like a guru has finally seen that other thread about why we are on the 7th run of that non-stop endless Summer rotation. Hope this means some new deals coming soon or at least a revert back to the Sept. 6 rotation as I did have a few items I wanted to buy.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited October 2013
    jazmine115 -- you beat me to it! I was just going to post that info, so thanks :) .
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    jazmine115 wrote:
    Russkii and I shall poke our marketing peeps on this. But as always we can't promise much.

So much bumpity bump bump up in here!

Looks like a guru has finally seen that other thread about why we are on the 7th run of that non-stop endless Summer rotation. Hope this means some new deals coming soon or at least a revert back to the Sept. 6 rotation as I did have a few items I wanted to buy.

I am so pleased that we got a response, even if they didn't promise anything. It is good to know they haven't abandoned us. They are making changes and they are certainly trying. I do hope that they are able to make the marketing people see how important this is to us bargain lovers.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So, thanks to Whiteraven (you beautiful soul you) you will all get a special treat when I upload my ice cream parlour. I have Friday free (all day!!!!! gasp!!!) and will finish and upload. Probably also get the salon/spa done now that I have the whole day free!

With the registers and a certain other item (beautiful soul) I am thinking of updating the Boardwalk to have all "working" stores and uploading a V2. Any interest?
  • Options
    LemonpawzLemonpawz Posts: 919 Member
    edited October 2013

Sorry to burst your bubble, but only CLONEABLE items are sellable- not anything that can be inventoried. Sorry, no food sales :(
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited October 2013
    With the registers and a certain other item (beautiful soul) I am thinking of updating the Boardwalk to have all "working" stores and uploading a V2. Any interest?

Yes:)
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Yes:)

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ok so here's what's happening on our DD for now
    Last two where Palm light 15/25 and before that was the zen window 66/110 both expired
    Don't know what happened with beach wedding suit to far back to work out.
    Currently on arch-way to paradise 50/75 33%
    Next up Oceania orb lantern and life's a beach (swim)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Up now Oceania orb lantern 16/25 36% 2 hours
    Up next life's a beach (swim) 1 hour followed by hula dancer lamp
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited October 2013
    400 ) Life’s a Beach (Swim) / 750 / 1250 / 40% / 1 hr
    401 ) Hula Dancer Lamp / 17 / 25 / 32% / 2 hrs
    402 ) Old Town Dining Table / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hrs
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Up now
    Lifes a beach (swim) 750/1250 40% 1 hour
    Up next
    Hula dancer lamp 2 hours
    Old town dining table
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Up now
    Hula dancer lamp 17/25 32%
    Up next
    Old town dining table 2 hours
    Seaside carved rack
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited October 2013
    401) Hula Dancer Lamp / 17 / 25 / 32% / 2 hours

Part of Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited October 2013
    403 ) Seaside Carved Rack / 16 / 25 / 36% / 2 hrs

part of Island Villa and Island Escape

Next up-

404 ) Silky Sarong / 2 hrs
    405 ) Corsair's Cannon / 2 hrs?

g'night/morning/whatever.