Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oktoberfest

aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
September is near and my folks here around Munich are getting ready for the annual Oktoberfest. So I decided my Sims should be able to enjoy Oktoberfest as well. So here it is:

xrhz05jo6ka8et86g.jpg

k7h2sdmyctr115d6g.jpg

x6fiw6mf8cmkm106g.jpg

Nectartent No 1

r3dkjo3zbxx1u156g.jpg

Nectartent No 2

eqgemarf790bpi76g.jpg

Bavarian Restaurant

yl4hx5n2rch9r8a6g.jpg

Partytent

9sg3yaki7u6jb2v6g.jpg

The Topspin (Decor only)

7jnb6e5jkseo2kk6g.jpg

Autoscooter (Decor only)

jx47h4v0pjjf2bp6g.jpg

First Aid Tent

lv7hruj567wrou66g.jpg

fl8jy7w3c1j22qb6g.jpg

Download here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7614168
tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg

Comments

• Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    edited August 2013
    Kids having fun riding the merry-go-round

4aibc5kpi5o15616g.jpg

Try out the horseshoe throwing ...

c01ksp3d3kqhedo6g.jpg

... or throw some basketballs

w4tvxxwit6qwp586g.jpg

Apple diving contest

dkupvnclr10hpcg6g.jpg

Pie eating contest

d8dcfoc9as90n7d6g.jpg

Get yourself a kiss

5hw3bx70jblk32u6g.jpg

Archery

35y15e73g5d85816g.jpg

Drank to much nectar? No problem! The staff at the first aid tent will take care of you!

59zk9lrqu91qdie6g.jpg

tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2013
    This looks awesome!!! great job rec'd and faved :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2013
    Your Oktoberfest build is great. :) It looks like a fun place for sims to visit for entertainment. eating and drinking, and a nice day out. Great designing of the various areas of the build, and the layout is great. It looks great how you have the large arch gate at the front of the build for sims to enter through. Great way you have the musical band stage for sims to listen to the musical sims playing whilst they have a drink of nectar. The drapes at the ceiling look good. It looks great the way you have placed the seats and tables in the restaurant building. Sims will enjoy eating together. Great colours and patterns you have used through the build. It looks great the way you have set up the autoscooter and the merry go round. Little sims will enjoy riding on the spring riders. It is great how you have built the merry go round structure. The red and white exterior suits the purpose of the tent being for first aid . Great fun sporting and contest activities that you have provided for sims to enjoy doing at your build.
    Great designing of a fun place to visit for food and entertainment during Oktoberfest. :)
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oooh it's absolutely gorgeous! All the buildings and center merry go round looks so cheerful, I wish I could visit here and have fun!
    My favorite building is red and gold colored arched roof, what a gorgeous lot it is :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hehehe! :mrgreen: This is a great idea! Always wanted to be part of the Oktoberfest but never got a chance. You have decorated everything very nicely. Looks so realistic! Specially the nectar tents! :mrgreen: Left you a well deserved recommendation. Well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: