Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Support including Create-A-Style in TS4~ (Over 300 signs!)

Comments

• Options
    girlformergirlformer Posts: 231 New Member
    edited May 2014
    SIGN ME UP.
    PLEASE.
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited May 2014
    Dat bump do'
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'll sign and I hate petitions.. just love CASt more. :)
  • Options
    SimTeenRMSimTeenRM Posts: 200 Member
    edited May 2014
    Only 300 signatures? :shock: I have to say, I'm really surprised that more people haven't shown their support. In my humble opinion Create A Style is one of the best features of The Sims 3 and EA's decision not include it feels like a huge step back in terms of allowing for player customization. The Sims series has always been touted as a 'sandbox' game and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not remember there being any restrictions or preset color palettes in my sandbox as a child. I'm just genuinely surprised that there isn't more support for CASt.
    Always Remember to Smile =)
  • Options
    mariecookiemariecookie Posts: 138
    edited May 2014
    signed
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SimTeenRM wrote:
    Only 300 signatures? :shock: I have to say, I'm really surprised that more people haven't shown their support. In my humble opinion Create A Style is one of the best features of The Sims 3 and EA's decision not include it feels like a huge step back in terms of allowing for player customization. The Sims series has always been touted as a 'sandbox' game and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not remember there being any restrictions or preset color palettes in my sandbox as a child. I'm just genuinely surprised that there isn't more support for CASt.

The tally hasn't been updated since October! I wonder where it really stands?

add 34 to that list to bring it 333 with this signers..

HollyhocksFluff
    Alnairan
    stickykisses
    snurfles
    Pdelibes1
    KaitlynHorton
    windweaver
    Nik24X7
    BatmanFanGirl
    youaremyjoy
    LeoFelineKat
    eleanorbreton
    bubblegumrox11
    MaMaTwinklebird
    qeturahwhite
    EmmaLeen
    Mafheid
    mia919
    DrewRoland
    XTremeGnomeS
    manii24
    FalseZen
    Deajess
    llynnyia
    nita8543
    alejandro15039
    mr014
    jonas3333
    pallyndrome
    Kail16
    Jed_Bartlet_02
    girlformer
    Jessa_Dakkar
    mariecookie
  • Options
    Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
    edited May 2014
    Signed.
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited May 2014
    Updated now. Sorry, I hadn't realised how many more had signed!
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited May 2014
    Signed!!

Create-A-Style was one the best features in the whole sim franchise imo. Taking it out would be a huge mistake and I cannot comprehend why they would even think about getting rid of it. They always say they like it when we're creative but how can we be creative when they're limiting our creativity? And if they cannot give us a full-blown CASt like in Sims 3 then I hope they at the very LEAST put in a color wheel. I can't think of any reason why they would get rid of even the color wheel, I use it to re-color practically everything as I'm not a big fan of the pre-made colors. What if there's a shirt you like but you don't like the color of it? We're supposed to be going forward, not backward.

Also, I feel like it would be much better and organized if there was one official petition for bringing back CASt. I've seen other threads wishing that they would include CASt in the Sims 4, including that petition over on the sims 4 forums that has over 500 signatures. So in reality, this petition should really have over 500 signatures, maybe even more.
  • Options
    YamineHeartsYamineHearts Posts: 74 Member
    edited May 2014
    Signed 8)
  • Options
    FrostFlowerFrostFlower Posts: 42 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't actually expect this to do much good--surely the Sims team knows by now how much we want CASt (they have to have noticed the uproar), and if it's not in the game at this point, maybe it's because they can't figure out how to add it--but you can put me on the list as one who would very much like to see it make a return.
  • Options
    weng88weng88 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Signed
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

It's not going to be in the game , GET . OVER. IT.

It's not going to be there , no may how many ******* signatures you get, no matter how irritating you are , IT WILL NOT BE THERE.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

It's not going to be there , no may how many ******* signatures you get, no matter how irritating you are , IT WILL NOT BE THERE.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

I am pretty sure everyone understands that CASt will not be in the base game, the gurus have stated as much. They never said the feature would NOT be in Sims 4, just not the base game. There is nothing wrong with a little show of solidarity among those who feel that CASt was an important part of the gameplay experience. If they see how important it is, maybe there will be some compromise. Maybe not. Well aware that you do not share that opinion and no one is asking you to change that so maybe you could back off and let people think with their own minds without all your noise.

So, no matter how many threads regarding CASt you can't seem to keep yourself out of and posting negative and insulting comments, or how completely irritating you can be, the POSTS WILL BE HERE. So, GET. OVER. IT.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited May 2014
    And by the way...

Signed. 8)
  • Options
    Alloyd_UAAlloyd_UA Posts: 10 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Signed
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bump
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

Shut up.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

I am pretty sure everyone understands that CASt will not be in the base game, the gurus have stated as much. They never said the feature would NOT be in Sims 4, just not the base game. There is nothing wrong with a little show of solidarity among those who feel that CASt was an important part of the gameplay experience. If they see how important it is, maybe there will be some compromise. Maybe not. Well aware that you do not share that opinion and no one is asking you to change that so maybe you could back off and let people think with their own minds without all your noise.

So, no matter how many threads regarding CASt you can't seem to keep yourself out of and posting negative and insulting comments, or how completely irritating you can be, the POSTS WILL BE HERE. So, GET. OVER. IT.

**** . OFF.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    oh , god.

**** . OFF.

GROW.UP :thumbup:
  • Options
    SimTeenRMSimTeenRM Posts: 200 Member
    edited May 2014

**** . OFF.

I fully respect and support your right to have and express your own opinion, however, I must tell you that this kind of behavior can get you kicked out of the forums. I'm not trying to be rude or unkind. I'm just passing this along because I genuinely want to help you avoid trouble because the SimGurus do monitor the threads.
    Always Remember to Smile =)
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited May 2014
    Please add my name to the list! I use CasT at least a dozen times every time I play! I don't know how I could play without it! I don't want to go back to Sims2 where we had 50 of the same couch in different colors and patterns! Ugh!
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    KIttyGal13KIttyGal13 Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    Count my name in too please. CASt is too good a feature to give up. If we don't get it I'm sure we'll all survive, but it's a definite boost to gameplay.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm sorry, but if it is ever added into game and runs like sims 3, I am out for good.

I am already at the point that I have to have everything set to the lowest settings just to get it to run without it crashing and it doesn't even run smoothly, it freezes and lags constantly and when it freezes, I have to force the game to shut down as it just slows my computer down and doesn't let me play. I am not going to spend money on something I can't really enjoy and play and it looks terrible being super low settings.

I think they made a smart decision this time, thinking about how everyone can really play the game. My computer isn't even old, it shouldn't do that.