Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Support including Create-A-Style in TS4~ (Over 300 signs!)

Comments

• Options
    youaremyjoyyouaremyjoy Posts: 7 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Create a Style is a must in the Sims 4 for me even consider buying it.
  • Options
    LeoFelineKatLeoFelineKat Posts: 26 New Member
    edited August 2014
    '
    Post edited by LeoFelineKat on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,555 Member
    edited January 2014
    Create a Style is a must in the Sims 4 for me even consider buying it.
    I can't see me buying it either if it doesn't have CASt.

So... signed :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am definitely signing! Create-A-Style lets you express your creativity and makes something almost totally new. For example, I could find use in some of the Sweet Treats items by just using CASt to make them more realistic. If they don't have this in the Sims 4, I will be very disappointed :(
  • Options
    MaMaTwinklebirdMaMaTwinklebird Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2014
    Signed :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    qeturahwhiteqeturahwhite Posts: 12 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Sign me up as well.....It will not be the same without it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited January 2014
    I can't live without recolouring some of my clothes and make them beautiful!

Signed.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    MafheidMafheid Posts: 47 New Member
    edited January 2014
    They confirmed on twitter CAST won't be introduced in the Sims4.

This was SimGuruGraham response to the question:

"Hi Alicia – it’s a great tool, I agree. It’s something we’ve confirmed won’t be in Sims 4 I’m sorry to say, but I hope some of the other aspects of Build and Create a Sim that we’ll unveil will help spark your creativity!"

I am highly disappointed with EA & this confirms I am not buying the sims4 and my 14 years of dedicated sim fan will end with this announcement.

I have seen some major screw ups from EA. Put up with the buggy **** they release time after time. They do not listen to the community. They never will. Why? Because they are LAZY.

I am not putting up with it anymore and definitely won't support EA and their crappy BS by buying their games so they can make money on something they scrambled together.

Apologies for the rant.

/my 2 cents
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2014
    Mafheid, rant away. I agree and already posted my rant on SimsVIP in the thread where SimGuruGraham's tweet was posted.

I'm not totally convinced that neglecting their fan's wishes and going their own merry way with this incarnation of Sims is about laziness. I have my own ideas about where this nonsense is coming from but I'll keep it to myself.

What I do want to say is shame on you, EA, for not listening to your fans.

As I said before, somewhere along the line someone started the rumor that CASt was the source of all their problems with The Sims 3 including lag and bugs. Very convenient but not true at all.

If that were the case, my game should have collapsed under the weight of my heavily CASt-ed worlds a long time ago. Instead, it hums happily along - kind of like I do when I'm experimenting with new textures and colors and patterns.

There have been many, many posts on dozens of different fansites lamenting this incomprehensible decision to pull CASt from The Sims series in version 4. To me, it is incomprehensible because they are not listening to what their fans want and are instead telling us what we want.

(sigh)

Just now I did get into a big rant about a Fisher Price complete game set versus a cardboard box with flaps for windows and doors - and lots of imagination. However, I wiped it out because I know beyond a doubt that whoever is behind the wheel of The Sims 4 machine would have no idea what I'm talking about.

The end of another era. :cry:
  • Options
    mia919mia919 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Whoaaa I had no idea this was even a question. TS4 is still so far out that I've been trying not to get excited yet but my curiosity finally got the better of me and I've started trolling for info. I cannot believe that they expect us to go back to preset colors for everything. This makes me sad :cry:

Sign me up, whatever it's worth.
  • Options
    bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey wow, my thread is back! Didn't expect that to happen.

@Mafheid, that is really dissapointing news. I will delay final judgement on the game until I've seen more of it, but that is a HUGE strike against the game for me... not a fan >_<

I do wonder what on earth they could have to "spark our creativity" as much as CASt did.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited January 2014
    Signed!

If CASt is not in the game, I will most likely not want TS4 unless gameplay is significantly improved from TS2, which IMO is more fun than TS3, but hard to go back to because of lack of CASt.
  • Options
    XTremeGnomeSXTremeGnomeS Posts: 684 Member
    edited March 2014
    Signed!

I can tell you for sure that I will not be buying Sims 4 unless they include the create-a-style.
  • Options
    manii24manii24 Posts: 674 New Member
    edited March 2014
    After some time of thinking it through, I no longer feel the need for a full-on CASt. However, I can't live without being able to change the color of everything. Color is very important to me, especially on the actual sims (hair, eyes, skin, clothing, etc). So, assuming they won't have a full CASt in-game, then I hope they at least give us the choice to change the color of things. I'm not sure what side that would make me be in this petition. There's really just so many pros and cons.

EDIT: Sign me up :lol:
  • Options
    FalseZenFalseZen Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2014
    Signed!

I thought I already signed this one, but I didn't see my name on there. I am also way too lazy to surf through 27 pages to see if I already did. lol
  • Options
    DeajessDeajess Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2014
    Signed!

I can't imagine playing sims without the CASt anymore..
  • Options
    llynnyiallynnyia Posts: 2,251 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Signed if i havent already CASt is a necessary tool!(To me and lots of other builders)
  • Options
    nita8543nita8543 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2014
    sign me up please ty
  • Options
    4eee54eee5 Posts: 687 Member
    edited March 2014
    bump
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited April 2014
    I was thinking that Cast was a really great idea for the Sims 3 and I don't think that was the reason of the lag of the game, and if the Sims 4 don't include this or something similar I will be very upset, but it's not a must have thing

Signed :)
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, you can sign me up!
  • Options
    jonas3333jonas3333 Posts: 240 Member
    edited April 2014
    I should be on there as well, as no CASt, is not acceptable. So sign this puppy!
  • Options
    pallyndromepallyndrome Posts: 46 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I'll sign!

I've heard that EA/Maxis know that fans want it, but can't merge it with their new emotions-by-colour thing. I think everyone sees colours differently so to have a certain emotion tied to one colour is a bit pointless.

I've also heard that EA/Maxis has confirmed for sure that they're not including CASt. Is this true? Does someone have proof? I'm not sure I'll buy Sims 4 without it. Talk about going backwards!
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited May 2014
    I want this feature why take it away?

Signed
  • Options
    Jed_Bartlet_02Jed_Bartlet_02 Posts: 425 Member
    edited May 2014
    Count me in as Signed!

To not have CASt in Sims 4 just doesn't make sense. It allowed us to make our Sims and the buildings much more distinctive; a very powerful tool for our creativity. Let's not go backwards. And this bull about the game running better without it? How could the CASt tool have caused so many problems? Bad coding was the reason for so many problems with Sims 3.