Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almost ____ my pants when saw a toddler climb a ladder (pic included

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2013
    What . The . Fuuuuuuuuuuu...dge.

Fudge. I said fudge. I always meant to say fudge.

Now THAT is quite hilariously scary. xD
    I've never seen anything like this happen before! Expect when i had a load of CC clothes installed stuff like this happened when the toddler reached up to take their bottle from their mums or dads.
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited August 2013
    The same thing used to happen in Late Nite when toddlers used to be able to use elevators. Though I think they fixed it now so they can use elevators anymore. But they used to stretch like that in the elevators when pushing the button to close the doors lol
  • Options
    oppzorrooppzorro Posts: 341 Member
    edited August 2013
    i personally think this issue, (which again has no cc or mods) makes the annoying toddlers more appealing! Now I just want to make some toddlers, teach them to walk and have them climb up and down ladders.
  • Options
    MFAKMFAK Posts: 485 Member
    edited August 2013
    This also happens sometimes if you get the toddler to enter a rabbit hole and they obey, they stretch to adult size to walk through the door. Too Funny!
  • Options
    BasedGoodnessBasedGoodness Posts: 81 New Member
    edited August 2013
    girl you best believe i'd be runnin out the house if i was a sim

scared me to death :shock:
  • Options
    oppzorrooppzorro Posts: 341 Member
    edited August 2013
    it shocked me because I had never seen a toddler stretch before. Its as funny as when Toddlers aged to children and they would get stuck in between and look like midgets.
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited August 2013
    This is why I have the toddlers parents carry them up and down ladders - toddlers are not safe on ladders and could get hurt.. and that looks like it hurts.
  • Options
    Seza1994Seza1994 Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    The toddler is wearing Childrens clothese instead of toddler clothes
  • Options
    Mahogany_RoseMahogany_Rose Posts: 729 Member
    edited August 2013
    stormwench wrote:
    This is why I have the toddlers parents carry them up and down ladders - toddlers are not safe on ladders and could get hurt.. and that looks like it hurts.

I am laughing so hard right now :lol:
  • Options
    Avenged7Fold6661Avenged7Fold6661 Posts: 69 New Member
    edited August 2013
    What the **** lmao
  • Options
    acj2001acj2001 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited September 2013
    It's a bug. By the way, is that in a basement?
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    edited September 2013
    akalei101 wrote:
    is it weird that at first these toddlers reminded me of pinocchio?

sweet mother of sims I thought the same thing, I dunno why. The one from Shrek. Agh!! LOL!!!

That or Linda Blairs little animated brother in dire need of an exorcism!!!!

:shock:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    NutshellSimsLotsNutshellSimsLots Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    My toddler once helped his mother by cooking mac and cheese and made his parents bed, creepy glitch but also helpful :thumbup:
  • Options
    bmashlandbmashland Posts: 358 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Please start making a list of the bugs you get and weekly posting them so we can get real support for this game... This is just getting ridiculous and I don't want to get this bug. Can you please get this to the studio... Ask for help from the people who can fix it, not just people who want to chat about it or mod your computer up. We need technical support from the studio.

Almost all of us are beyond this Guarantee they offer and I'm sure like me a lot of you wouldn't have qualified even if it was there long ago because by the time we found out why we should return it... example: being bugs like this that will never get fixed. We don't have a choice but to get them to hear that we want fixes or we are just going to be out all this time and money when our households fail.

Don't give up your right as a customer, please... try to get a real solution for this that doesn't require some outside source "mod" to do so. I haven't had this happen, but please don't make me have to get it too, I beg you. That thing is creepy to say the least.....

Ask for help... the more who ask, the more they start listening.