Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My gift to Azara67 -- Modern World Houseboat (picture heavy)

So I'm pretty sure everyone here knows dear Azara. She is a kind, loving, fun and generous person. Some may know that she also has a dark side which is her ninja gifting personality. She seems to hit when I don't see it coming. And she hits hard, even when the messages that come with it are utterly sweet! I haven't been able to do something back since she owns the store. So I know she likes to fish and so I figured why not make a houseboat for her because then her sims can fish where ever and whenever they won't all around the world.

So this is the Modern World Houseboat.
It has on bedroom with an open bathroom, it has skylight windows to the first floor. It has a large roof deck, an open living, dining and kitchen area and a fully furnished office. The office is easily converted into an extra bedroom (or nursery) if needed. Traveling around on sea to see the world is relaxing in this modern styled houseboat.

You can download it here
It's CC free as I don't have any CC in my game and it's Custard checked.

Front
Front_zps4bb24758.jpg

Side
Side_zps25669847.jpg

Back
BackHelm_zpse616ba3a.jpg

Side
Side2_zpsc65fe588.jpg

First floor
Front door
FrontDoor_zps71866d8a.jpg

First floor
With an aquarium to put those freshly caught fish in
Firstfloor_zpsc2f8607f.jpg

Living area
Livingarea_zpsf3d533c5.jpg

Dining area
Diningarea_zpsdec79de7.jpg
Diningarea2_zps0cc158cb.jpg

Kitchen
Kitchen_zps5019078f.jpg

Office
Office2_zps7ea7909a.jpg
Office_zps5499bed3.jpg

Helm
Helmlowerdeck_zpsb3695f6d.jpg

And offcourse fishing
Screenshot_zps10391a3e.jpg

Second floor
Bedroom
Bedroom_zps3fd69645.jpg
Bedroom2_zpse47d0482.jpg

Bathroom
Bathroom_zps3f28883d.jpg
Bathroom2_zps708d1ea1.jpg

Third floor
Roof
Roof_zps9d0efd1e.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited July 2013
    Just giving this a friendly bump! ^^ It looks so gorgeous :D I bet Azara will absolutely love it and I'm so happy to see her being gifted!
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited July 2013
    Such a fabulous gift for a lovely person! I love it! And I'm sure Azara will love it too. Rec'd! :wink:
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited July 2013
    This is such a beautiful houseboat! I love it! Azara will surely love it, she is truly a doll. I will def be downloading this into my game, great job okie!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited July 2013
    It's a beautiful build, Okido! I'm sure she's going to love it :)

This picture you posted ... those flowers by the door (not the ones in a bucket). Where did you find it? Is it a MOO thing you did or is it in game? Love them. I loved all the plants you placed throughout the boat house. It really is a gem!

FrontDoor_zps71866d8a.jpg"width=500"
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited July 2013
    Just popping in to say that is a brilliant houseboat! REc'd!
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited July 2013
    @ Bamboo: Thank you for the bump and the rec :D I can't wait to find out what Azara thinks :D

@ Alitoni: Thank you very much, and I completely agree she is a lovely person!!

@ Skdluzak: Thank you and I hope you and your sims will enjoy it as well!

@ Idontrcall: Uhm I need to check the game for that I thought it was from the store but it's not listed in the items list. I think it's not showing up in the items list because it's part of the IP limited edition survival pack :D

@Emilzydiva: Thank you very much!
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited July 2013
    It's beautiful! She's going to love it! Though I now kind of feel like the houseboat I'm making her may be a bit shabby in comparion. . . :mrgreen: Really though, you've done an amazing job -- it's simply lovely! You've really got an eye for interior design.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    It's beautiful! She's going to love it! Though I now kind of feel like the houseboat I'm making her may be a bit shabby in comparion. . . :mrgreen: Really though, you've done an amazing job -- it's simply lovely! You've really got an eye for interior design.

Thank you very much Fairy!
    I'm sure your houseboat will be great, can't wait to see what you did!

Just a little evening nudge to make sure Azara sees it :D
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited July 2013
    Awww okido, this was so kind of you to do. I wasn't expecting this. You have definitely surprised me. And here I thought I was sneaky lol! :lol: I was only letting you know how happy I was to see you too my dear as I'm not around as much lately. And seeing you stopped by mypage just brightened my day. I just had to let you know how much that meant to me. You're a wonderful person and a friend. Thank you hun for your friendship and for making such a wonderful gift for me. *big hugs* :D

And fairybug anything that you make I will treasure it. I always appreciate others builds because I for one am a terrible builder. So these gifts are most precious to me.

Hi everyone! *waves excitedly* I don't get the chance to see you all too often but it sure is nice to see you all still here in GG. *gives group hugs* :D

TeddyHugs1Medium_zps213f6549.jpg

• Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2013
    big hugs azara and the houseboat is fantastic and i am glad you got it azara you deserve this and lots more you are an amazing friend that brings smiles to everyone thank you okido for making her such a great gift :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited July 2013
    big hugs azara and the houseboat is fantastic and i am glad you got it azara you deserve this and lots more you are an amazing friend that brings smiles to everyone thank you okido for making her such a great gift :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh Jackie, you're an amazing friend too. You're always so kind to others and brighten everyone's day. *big hugs*

And the houseboat is fantastic. Okido did an awesome job in building it. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    azara67 wrote:
    Awww okido, this was so kind of you to do. I wasn't expecting this. You have definitely surprised me. And here I thought I was sneaky lol! :lol: I was only letting you know how happy I was to see you too my dear as I'm not around as much lately. And seeing you stopped by mypage just brightened my day. I just had to let you know how much that meant to me. You're a wonderful person and a friend. Thank you hun for your friendship and for making such a wonderful gift for me. *big hugs* :D

And fairybug anything that you make I will treasure it. I always appreciate others builds because I for one am a terrible builder. So these gifts are most precious to me.

Hi everyone! *waves excitedly* I don't get the chance to see you all too often but it sure is nice to see you all still here in GG. *gives group hugs* :D

TeddyHugs1Medium_zps213f6549.jpg

Your words mean a lot to me Azara and I feel the same way about you :D
    I haven't been as active as I was before and it was just so great to see you around again. I'm really glad you like the houseboat! And I hope to see you around the pages again some more as your message are always so warming, heartfelt and it brights my day!
    Hugs to you!

@Jackiemalek, thank you very much :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh it's so wonderful! What a beautiful gift :D
    I especially love the bedroom and en suite.

Edit: grrrr......Liam!! :x :(

Edit: Yay! Triumph!! Got it rec'd 8) :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is beautiful! I favorited it and will download when I get Island Paradise.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    @ Greencats, Thank you very much. Love your new avi :D

@Springfairy, thank you very much. I'm sure you'll love IP :D