Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    MsPrissy your Request is Ready you can find the DL and Pictures Links in the first page of this thread!
  • Options
    CassandraStryffe I have Claimed your Request!!

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: CassandraStryffe

Preferred builder: Anyone EXCEPT Zoo!

Type of build : Post apocalyptic apartment building/complex.
    The Sims will live on roofs or top stories and raid the apartments below for supplies. There's a whole (long) story there. But the sims need to be able to garden on the roof and live up there full time, while still being able to enter all the apartments on the lot

Which EPs and SPs do you have?

Expansions:
    Island Paradise
    Generations
    Ambitons
    Late Night
    Supernatural
    World Adventures
    Pets

Stuff Packs:
    High End Loft Stuff

Worlds:
    Roaring Heights
    Dragon Valley
    Riverview
    Monte Vista
    Hidden Springs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None

Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or larger
    Number of bedrooms: No real bedrooms...they'll be using sleeping bags or tents. In the 'abandoned' areas...do whatever you want!

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Everything should look run down, many years abandoned. Anything on the lower floors will work really, as long as it doesn't look too new.

Number of bathrooms: 1 chamber pot in the actual living areas...but only preferably unusable bathrooms in every other area. I.E. showers that can't be entered ect....

Favorite color schemes: Blue! But this is set 95 years post zombie apocalypse so...dingy blue?

Colors you dislike: orange and yellow

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please!!

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes!

Please list the Store content that can be used: I have a lot! Here's a link for ease http://www.thesims3.com/myBlog.html?persona=cassandrastryffe&mo
    nth=04&year=2014

The whole list: Compilations:
    April 2013
    January 2013
    Fortunes Folly
    Best of 2012
    enchanted bundle of dark dealings
    Make a wish
    May 2012
    April 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    Oh my goth
    March 2011 Compilation
    Island Escape Compilation

Sets:
    Technophobe No More
    Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection
    Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set
    Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
    Country Livin'
    More Magic
    Killer Classics
    Adventurous Life!
    Fall In Love Again Collection
    Quaint Cottage Collection
    Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Villa Paraíso
    Bayside Laundry
    Waning Moon
    Nautical Living
    New Orleans Inspired
    Palace of Versailles
    Drifter’s Desire
    Japanese Inspired
    Kingdom of Cambodia
    Fabulous Fiesta!
    Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining
    Morocco Mystique
    Buccaneer's Bounty
    Hacienda Luxury
    Zen Again
    India Inspirations Collection (But NOT Dreams of India...yet!)
    Steampunk
    Happily Ever After
    Through the Spy Glass
    Full Interior Castle Set
    The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.
    Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire
    Faire Folk Outdoors
    Edwardian
    Back 2 Skool
    Indulgent Living
    Full Regal Living Set
    Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms
    Tiki Dining Room Set
    Tiki Living Room Set
    Farm Fresh Folk Set
    Country Livin'
    Hewnsman
    Storybook
    Bayside
    Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire
    Atomic Age Pets Registration Gifts
    The Sims 3 Generations Registration Gifts
    Explorer's Loot
    Halloween Treats
    Happy Mardi Gras!
    Just for Pets
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Happy Valentines!
    Earth Day
    Happy Holiday Presents
    Harvest Bounty
    Carnivale Celebration!
    Year of the Horse
    Year of the Dragon Set
    Year of the Tiger
    Year of the Rabbit
    Celtic Lands
    Bohemian Gardens
    Mother Russia
    Sweet Escape Nursery
    The Gentleman Lounge
    Live Laugh Love
    Wilderness Dreaming
    Loads of Laundry
    Future Shock Living
    Vineyard Villa Furnishings
    Muse Luxury

Venues:
    Stones Throw Greenhouse
    Serenity Retreat
    The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    The Boardwalk
    Al Fresco Street Market
    Now and Then Mansion
    Prism Art Studio

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    None. I don't own any.

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley. Sorta.

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Additional instructions?

Nothing electric can be used. Running water does not exist...the sims collect rainwater..so they'll need a big container for that.

So one of cast iron type stoves or something...no real sink ect...

Everything needs to look very run down and old, abandoned. Like it would it fit well in Mad Max, or pretty much any zombie movie that you've ever seen.

If you can figure out how to do an dry, empty pool with a little bit of nasty water in the 'deep end' that would be awesome! I tried it with just terrain and it looked horrible!

No CC please. I never have CC in build/buy mode. The only CC I use are a few makeup pieces made by someone I trust. Every other bit of CC I've tried has broken my game!
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    Thank you for accepting my request! Is there anything I can do to help?
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    Thank You dear for checking in! I will get started with it, if I have any questions sweetie I will let you know dear!!! Keep checking this thread I will leave updates as I go along sweetie!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @CASSANDRASTRYFFE I have your little apartment complete! I have to do a little play testing and pictures! I have it on a 30X30 lot it looks really awesome! Was you really set on the 50X50? I noticed you was wanting it for Sunset Valley and it has very few bigger lots!! Well sweetie let me know! I will finish the pictures and walk through! If you are still wanting the 50X50 I can always place it an add foliage!!! I will wait to hear from you before I upload dear!!!!
  • Options
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > CASSANDRASTRYFFE I have your little apartment complete! I have to do a little play testing and pictures! I have it on a 30X30 lot it looks really awesome! Was you really set on the 50X50? I noticed you was wanting it for Sunset Valley and it has very few bigger lots!! Well sweetie let me know! I will finish the pictures and walk through! If you are still wanting the 50X50 I can always place it an add foliage!!! I will wait to hear from you before I upload dear!!!!

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was really sick for a few days there. And no, I wasn't dead set on 50x50. I can't believe you finished it so quickly! I was starting to think it was just too weird a request. I had loads of trouble with trying to do it myself and the few people I talked to about it just looked at me like I had two heads!

I cannot wait to see it and play with it. THANK YOU!
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    Awe sweetie I hope you are feeling better sweetie!! I Will finish the pictures and upload it for you sweetie!! Thank You so very very much for getting back with me!! I will also add the address of the lot I built it on in case you would like to set it there!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    P.S. I had to add a stove a fridge to get a grill to work! I couldn't get the pool to work but did do a pond run down!
  • Options
    @cassandrastryffe Your Request is ready you can find the Download & Picture Link on the first page of this thread!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I just downloaded and rec'd it. I really appreciate this! And I'm so sorry I went and got sick and that it took me so log to get back to you. It's fabulous! I love it!

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I will next monday or so. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I just downloaded and rec'd it. I really appreciate this! And I'm so sorry I went and got sick and that it took me so log to get back to you. It's fabulous! I love it! <br />
    <br />
    I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I will next monday or so. Thank you!

You are very very welcome sweetie!! I'm so glad you like it!! I really hope you get to feeling better sweetie!!

• Options
    sauwakf I have claimed your Request!

Username: sauwakf
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Generations and Island Paradise
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Wahtever you think will fit, maybe 40x50
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? A master bedroom for two adults, bedroom for a female teen, a room for a male child., a room for a female baby/toddler. and a neautral guest room please!
    Number of bathrooms: 5 (one in the master bedroom and please! it doesnt matter if they're full but i would like a least two full bathrooms!)
    Favorite color schemes: bright blue and hot pink
    Colors you dislike: yellow, but it doesnt matter if you use it :-)
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All I have is the Frost-Bite Pro Icecream Machine..
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? a garden please!
    Additional instructions?
    I would like a big yard for the kids to play with!
    I also like black and white with a pop of color!

If you cant do all of this it's fine! I'm sure no matter what it is it'll be magnificent

Friend Request sent on 11/2/14
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    I am no matter what you come up with it will be fabulous. I just stalked your studio and rec'd everything lol
  • Options
    I am no matter what you come up with it will be fabulous. I just stalked your studio and rec'd everything lol
    Thank you so very much dear VintageRage!! You are awesome sweetie!!!
  • Options
    KLICHTLEY28 I have claimed your Request!!

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    .Username: SnooopyChick
    .Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    .Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    .Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or Contemporary - either works
    .Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs except World Adventures and Katy Perry Sweet Treats; All SPs
    .If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    .Lot size (dimensions): Any size.
    .Number of bedrooms: 4
    .Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master bedroom, 1 boys and 1 girls room (3 bunk beds each, min.), nursery (4 cribs, min.)
    .Number of bathrooms: 5+ (please include adjoined master bathroom)
    .Favorite color schemes: None imparticular. Surprise me! :p
    .Colors you dislike: Yellow. Please, no bright/vibrant wallpaper or carpets.
    .Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    .Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    .Please list the Store content that can be used: Walker, Playpen
    .Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/a
    .If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    .Link to specific house or plan: I am unable to post links, but any builder curious may contact me for the links.
    .Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Laundry room, Study (preferably with lots of windows, computer, easel, bookshelves, musical instruments, etc.), children's area (preferably near the living room), lots of landscaping and gardens :D , backyard with children's activities, No pool, please! Also, an area outside, near the kitchen or back door for a patio with seating and a place to eat, and a grill. Separate, private patio adjoined to the master bedroom.
    .Additional instructions? Be generous when it comes to placing seating in areas such as the living room and throughout the house in spaces that seem empty. When building my own houses on the sims 3, I try to make them as realistic as possible (closets, decorations, rugs, etc.) and would appreciate if the creator could do this as well. I LOVE having my hose nicely furnished and matching - and I love decorations. Do not feel like you're going overboard. Lots of plants, too! This house will be used for the 100 Baby Challenge.

Friend Request sent on 11/12/14
  • Options
    klichtley28klichtley28 Posts: 15 New Member
    Hi, BreeMiles! I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw my request had finally been claimed - after 6 weeks, my patience has finally paid off! I have accepted your friend request on the Sims 3 website, but I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to do now. I figured that posting here would be a good start! Please, let me know soon what I should be doing now! Thanks again for accepting my request - good luck, happy building!
    (:
  • Options
    Thank You Klichtley for checking in! All you need to do now is just bookmark this thread and check it often if I have a question for you I will post it here on the First page of the thread!! It will be a joy building for you sweetie!! Thanks again for checking in!!
  • Options
    Aw, thanks! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Me too sweetie!!!! If you need to ask me a question please leave it on this thread also!! I will get started right away!! :)
  • Options
    Alright, thanks! I know we're not allowed to change anything in our requests once they've been claimed but I only have one thing I would like to say - not really a change. I like efficiency and a house that can be moved around easily. Also, I do not prefer many floors. One, if possible, two would be fine. That's all I have to say - I hope you don't mind! Happy building!
  • Options
    Hi sweetie!! When you ask for a house that can be moved around easy do you mean on the inside of home, that sims can move around easy in it or do you mean moving the lot easy to different locations?
  • Options
    Did you have links to a house plan sweetie?? I just read that also!
  • Options
    I do mean as on the inside of the house - so sims aren't getting stuck in small corridors or trying to get food from the refrigerator. Also, I am still unable to post links, so I'm not sure how I would get them to you.
  • Options
    You can find my email in my about me on my My Page on The Sims 3 Exchange dear!
  • Options
    KLICHTLEY28 dear I have your request finished I just have to do pictures and upload it! I will try my best to get it uploaded today!