Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Oh my goodness! The resort is beautiful! It just looks perfect for Monte Vista! Thank you SO much!

Sorry for being MIA the last week. We had great weather all summer and my friends didn't want to do anything. Now that it's September they're all "Oh my god, we should do something before it starts to get cold!" :( lol
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Oh my goodness! The resort is beautiful! It just looks perfect for Monte Vista! Thank you SO much!<br />
    <br />
    Sorry for being MIA the last week. We had great weather all summer and my friends didn't want to do anything. Now that it's September they're all "Oh my god, we should do something before it starts to get cold!" :( lol

That is perfectly fine sweetie!! I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself! I'm so glad you love the resort dear. Thank You for such a wonderful message dear.
  • Options
    Eboni97 I have claimed your Request!

Username: Eboni97
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sub Type: Human
    Skin color: Same in the picture I have below, he is Indian-American
    Hair color: Black
    Traits: Ambitious, Family Oriented, Handy, Hot-Headed, Grumpy
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Jamal Charleston

Which EPs and SPs do you have? : University Life (Limited Edition) , Town Life, Night Life, Seasons

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: Any of the free store content

Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items: None

Link to reference pics (optional):
    shutterstock.com/pic-45732238/stock-photo-a-portrait-of-a-young-indian-man.html

Additional instructions?
    CC is okay and is actually preferred. This Sim is supposed to be an Indian-American college student with a very bad temper but much love for his siblings. He is also cocky, flirtatious, and loves working out in addition to his other traits. I would prefer the sim look as close to the picture as possible.

Friend Request sent on 9/10/2014
  • Options
    PixsiDust2 I have claimed Your Request!

Username: PixsiDust2
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4? changing this over to a ts4 build
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): wedding venue
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have
    Lot size (dimensions): Any size. I'm not picky.
    Public restrooms? Yes
    Favorite color schemes: I love Purples.
    Colors you dislike: I'm not a huge fan of brown, but I'm open to all sorts of stuff, I trust your judgement.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?It can fit into either of the two towns.
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Indoor wedding area, outdoor wedding area. Indoor and outdoor reception areas. Bride and Groom areas(to get ready in and such) Lots of good locations for pictures!
    Additional instructions? What I am looking for is a wedding venue. I have always loved the idea of an old Victorian home that has been redone to support weddings. My aunt got married in one and I have since been in love. I'm honestly very open to whatever, I'm not very picky.

Friend Request Sent on 9/15/2014
  • Options
    pixsidust2pixsidust2 Posts: 330 Member
    *waves* Checking in! :) So excited.
    Origin ID: pixsidust
    Find me on FB: Pixsi Sims

tumblr_m6rsylPvKg1rziwwco1_500.gif
  • Options
    Thank you Pixsi dear for checking in dear!! I have got it started cause I wasn't for sure if I could get the layout of it. So it has worked out dear I have the layout and the structure done! It's really hard to get a good roof with the new roof system!!
  • Options
    I have heard that about roofing. I haven't actually played with it myself yet because I know once I start building, I'll never actually play the game. lol I'm super excited and cant wait to see what you come up with. :D

• Options
    Well dear I have your Venue done sweetie! I just need to do a few pictures and then add it to the gallery!! It won't be much longer!!
  • Options
    yay! thank you bree! i'm soo excited to see it!

• Options
    Sweet Pixsi dear i'm getting ready to add it to the gallery dear!! I will have lots of pictures for you on my TS4 thread! I will add a link to it with a picture as soon as I get it up sweetie!!
  • Options
    PixsiDust2 Your Request is Ready!! You can find information on the first page of this thread and on DNA's Request thread dear. I really had fun making this request for you! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    MsPrissy
    I have Claimed Your Request!

Request Form (Community Lot)

Username: MsPrissy

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Whoever would be available!

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): RESORT

Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL EPs, the first 5 SPs, Diesel, and 70s,80s,90s SPs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the Limited Showtime EP

Lot size (dimensions): Please build resort on a 50x50 lot. But use "42" as the height dimension. Since there will be 8 spaces left, can *those* be left for whatever landscaping (flowers, parking spots - or whatever) in the front? (and for whatever else whoever builds this wants to put in)

Public restrooms? YES

Favorite color schemes: Tropical colors please. After all, it IS a resort!

Colors you dislike: Really dark colors

Do you want it furnished and decorated? YES Please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? SURE!

Please list the Store content that can be used: NO STORE, please

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: NONE - I don't own anything like that

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? NOT in an EA world, but *my own* created world --- (new name) Honey Creek Resort Town. I would like to feature your creation so everyone can also play with it. (and you would get credit and recognition)

Link to specific building or plan: http://www.lagoonabeachresort.com/admin/uploads/3669The_Spa_Res
    ort_205.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Outdoor swimming pool/bar, maybe an exercise room, a few spots for parking. Since this is a resort, I'm also thinking maybe a party area and a little chapel (for those quickie weddings). It should also have a room (big enough) for a continental breakfast.

Additional instructions? If there is a way to have some "L" shaped stairs (i think that's what they're called), I would definitely appreciate that! I would like 6 bedrooms. And IF there's a way to make the building like a "wrap-around"; have the bedrooms wrap around an upper floor? (i'll let whoever takes this project think of a design)

THANK YOU to whoever would be willing to take on this project! I'm not good at building something like this.

We are already Friends!
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Hiya Bree!! :D Thank you SO much for wanting to create this for me! And because you and I have our discussion area, the link to THIS thread is there. But, should anything happen, I am going to bookmark this thread (just in case). ;)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    Hiya Bree!! :D Thank you SO much for wanting to create this for me! And because you and I have our discussion area, the link to THIS thread is there. But, should anything happen, I am going to bookmark this thread (just in case). ;)

Thank you very much sweetie!! If you don't here from me on the other chat and want to here how it is going I will post on this thread random dear to keep you up to date!!! Thanks again so very much for checking in dear!!!!

• Options
    Miss Prissy does it matter what Resort tower I use in your request?? <3
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Miss Prissy does it matter what Resort tower I use in your request?? <3

Nope! Whichever looks good in your design. I'm not picky. ;)

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Thank You sweetie!!! You are so awesome! Sorry it is taking so long! I had some teeth pulled and it has gotten me behind sweetie!! But is is going good now dear!! <3<3
  • Options
    Thank You sweetie!!! You are so awesome! Sorry it is taking so long! I had some teeth pulled and it has gotten me behind sweetie!! But is is going good now dear!! <3<3

There is no hurry to get this done! I haven't spent much time playing 3 since I got 4. And now that it's Fall, I'm hardly playing 4 because most of my tv shows are back on; so I'm spending my time watching those instead. ;-) I saw your post about your teeth .... ouch! Hope you start to feel like yourself soon. {{hugs}}

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Thank You sweetie!! My favorite show starts on Oct.12 I can't wait!! It's bout the only one I watch!! <3
  • Options
    Guess what @MsPrissy dear??

I have your resort finished!!! Yay!!!
    I'm just doing a little play testing and pictures and will have it up for you before long dear!! ;)
  • Options
    Guess what @MsPrissy dear??

I have your resort finished!!! Yay!!!
    I'm just doing a little play testing and pictures and will have it up for you before long dear!! ;)

YAY!! Best news I've heard all night. Take your time play testing. If you're like me, I'm sure you'll want to make sure that every inch is ok and has no routing issue. :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Yup yup sure am dear!!! I had to redo the where the lobby walls and desk was as it kept throwing it out on the yard when I placed the lot down in another world!! Yup I test that part also sweetie!! I'm heading back in game in a little bit to test some more!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend sweetie!
  • Options
    Yup yup sure am dear!!! I had to redo the where the lobby walls and desk was as it kept throwing it out on the yard when I placed the lot down in another world!! Yup I test that part also sweetie!! I'm heading back in game in a little bit to test some more!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Hiya Bree! {{hugs}} I sure am enjoying my weekend. Trying to actually build a new house in Sims 4. Getting hung up on the foundation. But other than that, I like the way my house is looking so far! :D

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    That is awesome dear!!! I'm still doing a little play testing and pictures!!!
  • Options
    That is awesome dear!!! I'm still doing a little play testing and pictures!!!

Yipee!! I finished the house I mentioned earlier. Now I'm working on another one! Hopefully, by the time I'm ready to share it to the gallery, the pictures will be the right way.

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube