Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MYSTERY REALITY TYPE SHOW + NEW EPISODE UP!! :D CALLING EVERYONE!

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    craziebirdcraziebird Posts: 405 Member
    edited September 2013
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    craziebird wrote:
    Umm... it's been 5 and 1/2 weeks since an update and almost 20 days since the last post.. it's a little creepy just hanging out around door 6 with everyone suspecting everyone else of being the murderer!

You can't rush someone's grieving, I know how I felt when I lost my grandma she was my second mom and I wasn't a teen and it bothered me so bad I quite my job

I wasn't trying to rush his grieving... rather, I was trying to get some conversation going here... people used to talk and role play on here, but lately *everyone* has been very quiet, I just didn't want the thread to get lost or whatever...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    Hey sorry its been so long

im busy chasing emails because some players did not respond to their emails hopefully we on get back on track this week or next :)

Thanks for the update - take your time, I'm sure we'll all be here whenever you get to the next update :)
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited October 2013
    Im undecided on what to do..

I loved doing this but i can never find the time and alive members arent replying to my messages

So im thinking if you would like ill dis-continue this series and share the 1000sp reward between the active living players?
    But that is only if you would prefer it

EDIT:

So there are 6 active players left

i will give you 200sp each
  • Options
    MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well it was fun and you keep my share for yourself you deserve it for all your hard work. Hope things get easier for you, your to young to be overwhelmed.
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • Options
    NewYork7NewYork7 Posts: 661 Member
    edited October 2013

It was fun :D I had many a chuckle over this thread :lol:

• Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited October 2013

This has been a absolute delight,bless your heart Stephen & big hugs to u sweetie.
    If I won anything please I insist on u spend it on yourself,you're a total sweetheart :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Bummer to hear that we're ending early, but I completely understand. Real life always comes first and sometimes that means that our poor simmies get left aside for awhile.

Thank you so much for putting this together and running it - it was a lot of fun :)

P.S. Who was the killer?
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    edited October 2013
    craziebird wrote:
    Bummer to hear that we're ending early, but I completely understand. Real life always comes first and sometimes that means that our poor simmies get left aside for awhile.

Thank you so much for putting this together and running it - it was a lot of fun :)

P.S. Who was the killer?

Me, I think. From my understanding, that was why I faked my own death. :?

And I don't need the SimPoints, aitkens. My computer doesn't even work. :lol:
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited October 2013
    Dr mary anne was the serial killer escaped from prison for purposley killing off her patients
    John is her lover who she met online and he promised they would fid a new home and live together forever

Thats why they targeted the hotel, a big house on a small island could it get any better?

They invited you to stay as you were all her escaped patients she had made plans on how to kill you all but when she got locked up she swore to hunt you all down and kill you off!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    Dr mary anne was the serial killer escaped from prison for purposley killing off her patients
    John is her lover who she met online and he promised they would fid a new home and live together forever

Thats why they targeted the hotel, a big house on a small island could it get any better?

They invited you to stay as you were all her escaped patients she had made plans on how to kill you all but when she got locked up she swore to hunt you all down and kill you off!

I LOVE it! I would never have guessed it either :) You are so creative!
  • Options
    MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited October 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:

I was wondering what the connection was between the two.
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no