Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MYSTERY REALITY TYPE SHOW + NEW EPISODE UP!! :D CALLING EVERYONE!

Comments

• Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited August 2013
    These are great :D
  • Options
    MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited August 2013
    We need some rope to get Tammy out this whole has anyone seen any or anything that can be used? :?
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    We need some rope to get Tammy out this whole has anyone seen any or anything that can be used? :?

Sorry i havent been talking much been a busy week

You sure you want to send someone down the whole to save her? It looked like a deep hole :O

And next week! I will be emailing the killer, letting them know. So remember if you want to survive you need to kill the killer before he kills you :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    MrzNSmith wrote:

You sure you want to send someone down the whole to save her? It looked like a deep hole :O

And next week! I will be emailing the killer, letting them know. So remember if you want to survive you need to kill the killer before he kills you :D

Well I'm not going down there and I don't want anyone else hurt so I think we should just send her a line and if we get a response we can pull her out, if we don't I hope she didn't suffer or there was another way out.

I try to console Samuel and see if we can figure out how is doing the killing
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    aitkens08 wrote:
    MrzNSmith wrote:

Well I'm not going down there and I don't want anyone else hurt so I think we should just send her a line and if we get a response we can pull her out, if we don't I hope she didn't suffer or there was another way out.

I try to console Samuel and see if we can figure out how is doing the killing

Okay :)

Ive also decided that every week after this week who ever is murdered will be decided by the killer and their will also be a vote where everyone will email who they think the murderer is and want dead :D
  • Options
    craziebirdcraziebird Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2013
    So John got undead by being thawed out, right?

Also, if I'm following correctly, Patrick and Grace are dead now, but in your post on page 1 you stated that 3 are dead now... am I (Tammy) dead too or is the 3 supposed to be a 2?

Also, would you like us to email you this week with our predictions about who is the killer or do you want us to post on the thread?

Sorry... I just don't want to screw anything up... and I really hope I'm not dead!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    craziebird wrote:

Also, if I'm following correctly, Patrick and Grace are dead now, but in your post on page 1 you stated that 3 are dead now... am I (Tammy) dead too or is the 3 supposed to be a 2?

Also, would you like us to email you this week with our predictions about who is the killer or do you want us to post on the thread?

Sorry... I just don't want to screw anything up... and I really hope I'm not dead!

I think one of the 3 is Gustos
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    edited August 2013
    I wasn't paying attention to the thread because I thought I was dead. What do I need to do? I'll stay with people, though, John is not going anywhere without at least two other people with him after that first scare.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    MrzNSmith wrote:
    craziebird wrote:

I think one of the 3 is Gustos

Duh... I can't believe I almost forgot about Gustos! So Gustos, Patrick, and Grace have kicked it, and John is back alive...

Poor Tammy has no option but to holler up the hole, trying to get people to realize that she's alive and would love it if someone could drop a rope or a string of bed sheets down the hole for her to grab onto and climb since the walls seem pretty slick and she can't grab onto anything
  • Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited August 2013

I absolutely thought John was really a goner for sure :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    xenacullen wrote:

Do you think he done it on purpose or was it the killer?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The new rules will start when the next episode is up :)

BREAKING NEWS!!
    Tammy finds an air shaft in the hole will she climb through or stay put?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    xenacullen wrote:

Do you think he done it on purpose or was it the killer?

I'm beginning to suspect the killer did it
    but I might be wrong & yes John could've done it on purpose.
    OMG now i'm very suspicious about John as being the killer :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    craziebird wrote:

Once the new episode is up I will email the killer to alert them then update the rules :) and you will email me your ideas on the murderer is and who you want to kill, but defend yourself on the thread you don't want people thinking your the killer cause you may be killed off by them!

The person who the majority think is the murderer will be killed off aswell as / or instead of who the murderer chooses
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    The new rules will start when the next episode is up :)

BREAKING NEWS!!
    Tammy finds an air shaft in the hole will she climb through or stay put?

Tammy spends a couple more minutes hollering for the group to send something down so she might be able to climb up and join the group, thinking to herself that if no one replies in the next 5 minutes then she will check out the air shaft.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ok I just thought about this you need email addresses.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Solanaceae2Solanaceae2 Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    Aww I suspect Jane is about to be all of the dead. :( Oh well. I'll stick around and see how it all ends up. This is fun!

Will be enetrering season 2?

And could your death be anything to do with what you found? Someone purposley tripping the switch?

Sorry I disappeared. I haven't been feeling well. XP
    Also, I definitely meant Grace in my above quoted post. I don't know why I referred to my own character by the wrong name.

I will probably enter season 2. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    Aww I suspect Jane is about to be all of the dead. :( Oh well. I'll stick around and see how it all ends up. This is fun!

Will be enetrering season 2?

And could your death be anything to do with what you found? Someone purposley tripping the switch?

Sorry I disappeared. I haven't been feeling well. XP
    Also, I definitely meant Grace in my above quoted post. I don't know why I referred to my own character by the wrong name.

I will probably enter season 2. :)

Don't worry and great! :-D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I will have the next episode up in the next few days, I started a new job this weekend and its been time consuming trying to prove myself! First weeks always the worst haha
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    aitkens08 wrote:
    I will have the next episode up in the next few days, I started a new job this weekend and its been time consuming trying to prove myself! First weeks always the worst haha

Congrats on the new job! I officially start back to school stuff this Wednesday, so my relaxed working summer is almost over! I'm sure you're doing great with your new job and that your hard work will pay off soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    craziebird wrote:
    aitkens08 wrote:

Congrats on the new job! I officially start back to school stuff this Wednesday, so my relaxed working summer is almost over! I'm sure you're doing great with your new job and that your hard work will pay off soon!

And i will have the new episode up tonight! Its been a pretty rocky week in real life so i didnt have time but ill be on it soon :D
  • Options
    NewYork7NewYork7 Posts: 661 Member
    edited August 2013

Hope the jobs going well :-)

Oooh looking forward to the new episode :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    RIGHT!

i'm about to email everyone (if you havent already got your email in your about mes please post them)

I will email the murderer and inform them of who it is.
    and i will email everyone with the new rules

And after the episode is up tonight we will kick off the new rules :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I've emailed everyone I can

Just need newyork and craziebirds email
  • Options
    edited August 2013

I received your email,email sent :!: :!: :!: