Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Pets - Age Stages & Breed Sizes + Other Pets

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,057 Member
    I can really get behind the sizing thing you are talking about. I totally agree especially in regards to dogs.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    RedzeeRedzee Posts: 21 Member
    got my vote as well. I love the idea of the different sizes, especially for the horses.......I really miss the horses! They could add some unicorns, dragons, and mystical creatures if they do this EP and a supernatural one! XD
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    ~ Up ~
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    freakyteen721freakyteen721 Posts: 173 Member
    Love this idea, the aging, not a huge deal for me, but I do like it. Re-sizing would be great, I'd also love if you could make them fat or thin like the sims 4 sims that you can do now, or even for long haired animals add poofyness to the fur so you can really have a cute fur ball lol. I'd also love it if exotic pets like ferrets, and hedgehogs were added; but not as a cage pet that you can't really interact with or see.
  • Options
    LifestyleSimLifestyleSim Posts: 159 Member
    Maybe the ages could be:
    -Newborn
    -Kitten/Puppy/Foal
    -Teen (Inbetweener?)
    -adult
    -Elder
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2015
    Old thread but I didn't feel like continuing digging for more pet related threads.

In the past sim Pets could only age up naturally, or didn't age up at all with Aging Off. and the only way to age them up when Aging is off was by using a cheat.

I was Hoping for a way to age pets up like how we do for human sims, with a birthday cake. Like maybe with baking or cupcake machine we can bake/make, an Cat/Dog/Rodant/Horse treat cupcake, and put a birthday candle on it to age them up?

Because I'm the type of person who would play with aging off to keep my cute little kitten cute and little. but I would like my Husky puppy to grow up into the Majestic Wolf that he is.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I was Hoping for a way to age pets up like how we do for human sims, with a birthday cake. Like maybe with baking or cupcake machine we can bake/make, an Cat/Dog/Rodant/Horse treat cupcake, and put a birthday candle on it to age them up?

Growth hormones potion :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    ~ Up ~ Looking for more feedback.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Tiago561Tiago561 Posts: 4 New Member
    I agree with the Sims 4 Pets idea
  • Options
    ~ Bump ~