Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A gift for my wonderful friends here at GG. :)

Hello to all my awesome friends here. A while back, (while watching the walkthrough of IP) I got inspired to build something that I have not seen before. A very very very.tiny house. This house is only 3x3.. yup, I said 3x3 I know what you are thinking, "There is no way that a house that small can be functional" Oh, but it is.. and even better.. It has everything that a starting out sim would need. I used a loft bed, under it is a desk. On top of the desk is a laptop, and "Ipod" and a Tablet. The tablet replaces a bookshelf, the Ipod replaces a stereo. There is also a small wall mounted tv just under the loft bed, it is a touch hard to reach, but it is functional. (though my sim couldn't work out. But who really could in that little space.. that is what swimming in the ocean is for ;) ) on the other side of the house is the "all in one bathroom" 2 counters, one has a sink, the other has a deep fryer on top, and a mini fridge on bottom. I put the deepfryer in there because you get good moodlets with that food, instead of just a microwave, Though if you don't have the deepfryer a microwave would be just fine. Your sim would still be able to eat. Also there is a really nice boat, and a nice outdoor eating area. :) I had to place the lot that it is on. I will take a picture showing where I placed it, Though I am sure that it would look good anywhere with a little tweeking.

edited to show the picture where it is placed. It is placed on the beach of a little island that sits right under the big statue. It is also the little island that is just across from the port "port pescado"

screenshot_original.jpg

Castaway Cottage

33947f784b2f1448bcdb7a563ad7055c1428125.jpg
baf1ef9aa3bf985f40e6f99c925256801428125.jpg
9605f302b3435c94a5229993b5dab77c1428125.jpg
62d28a1016c7ad61955b6ac6a0609dfd1428125.jpg
9e23c8158d6922be12b3f1e47549b7281428125.jpg
b71c0feab1acfebeb8cf4fcc02cce3b81428125.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited June 2013
    OMG I love! Rec'd and downloading!!
  • Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited June 2013
    Dayshatw wrote:
    OMG I love! Rec'd and downloading!!

No cc at all hon. :) glad that you love it.. It really is super fun to play in. Reminds me of the days when I was a little girl playing with my doll house. :)
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW that is really creative!! :shock: :mrgreen: I looove it, so cute! Rec'd!!
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited June 2013
    It's so cute and tiny! I just adore it!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    WOW that is really creative!! :shock: :mrgreen: I looove it, so cute! Rec'd!!

Thank you
    It's so cute and tiny! I just adore it!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Kudos to you, I could never pull of such a thoughtful and genius idea, this is defnitely going in my game! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Kudos to you, I could never pull of such a thoughtful and genius idea, this is defnitely going in my game! :D

Yaaay! lol thank you for the compliment. Though the idea isn't mine. I am obsessed with tiny houses.. I have always wanted to build one in the game, though we have just now gotten the objects to make it possible. That bathroom was one of the main reasons I bought IP. lol.. :)
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow! It's beautiful! If I had all the EP that were included I would download it. At least I can rec it :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited June 2013
    Castaway cottage is very nice. :) Great designing of it to make good use of such a small space! Nice shade of blue that you used. It was great reading the description of how and why you chose the items that you used to furnish the house. It is a great build!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Castaway cottage is very nice. :) Great designing of it to make good use of such a small space! Nice shade of blue that you used. It was great reading the description of how and why you chose the items that you used to furnish the house. It is a great build!

You always have the nicest things to say Rose. :) thank you
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh amazing! I love small lots, I wish I could live here for reals! Rec'd soooo hard ;)
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited June 2013
    Omg, its so adorable! Kudos for pulling it off. I cant imagine ever living in it, i think i would get some major claustrophobia xD. But it is so cute, if it had a cheek to pinch, i would :XD:. I tried recing it, but it cant process my request...
  • Options
    MoriGelopiMoriGelopi Posts: 779 Member
    edited June 2013
    That is simply amazing. I love it. I'm a sucker for small houses. I shall be making a few of my own once I get IP.

Rec'd and to be downloaded soon.
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice. I really like it and if I had IP it would definitely be in my game. XD

I just rec'd it though!
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hello

What a sweet lil starter wRECked it :)

charicharn
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow... you have really taken Tiny Houses to the next level!

I love it! Rec'd, Fav'd, DL'd.

Thank you for the very sweet, inspired gift!
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited June 2013
    Did you play test the whole thing? Does it work?
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love this lot it looks amazing.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Did you play test the whole thing? Does it work?

I does! :) The only thing that my sim couldn't do is use the tv for "workout" Other than that, my sim could do everything. She even had enough room to upgrade everything to "unbreakable" (except the tv) She could even access the mirror that is over the sink. She could sit in all of the chairs on the deck as well. (Though I expect there would be a slight problem with accessing them if another sim was in the way) But this build is made just for a single sim anyways. :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your beach mini is so adorable! And I don't think your sim will be too upset they can't use the tv for "workout." They do have a deep fryer after all :). Rec'd.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love it! I want small builds for IP anyway (except my Sims house) LOL

Rec!
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow. I'm super impressed, it sounds really neat. :D
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member