Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Countdown to Gamescom (20th August) - TODAY IS THE DAY!

Gamescom is when we'll finally get more information about the game. Hopefully there will be a trailer, and some other cool stuff.

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2013
    :mrgreen: Leave it to you to start the count down!!!

It's a long wait.

I will be happy when some questions are answered on Twitter today, all day about TS4, and on July 9th..we get a lot more info...so Aug is good, very good, but I can't wait to see what people will ask on the social networks today that can be revealed today, and what they are planning to reveal in another LB on July 9th. According to Ryan you can ask questions about TS4 on Twitter, today.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    chester7348chester7348 Posts: 283 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I am ready for some information coming August 20th and my excitement is coming back because that's what I want information so we are gonna get some information coming August 20th. By the way I was leaving sims 4 forums now I changed my mind since I found that theres gonna be information coming August 20th. I am ready and I'm so excited. I changed because I was so upset and thought that theres gonna be no information about it and I was leaving sims 4 forums because no information now I founded that theres gonna be some information I changed and I don't feel upset nomore, I feel like not gonna leave sims 4 forums and I am excited for some information about sims 4. I am ready. :D
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes, let's count days :)
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited June 2013
    I am ready for some information coming August 20th and my excitement is coming back because that's what I want information so we are gonna get some information coming August 20th. By the way I was leaving sims 4 forums now I changed my mind since I found that theres gonna be information coming August 20th. I am ready and I'm so excited. I changed because I was so upset and thought that theres gonna be no information about it and I was leaving sims 4 forums because no information now I founded that theres gonna be some information I changed and I don't feel upset nomore, I feel like not gonna leave sims 4 forums and I am excited for some information about sims 4. I am ready. :D

Lol chester I'm happy for you! :lol:
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited June 2013
    62 days left to go! :D
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited June 2013
    SO MANY IMPORTANT DATES! :mrgreen:

I'm now waiting for July 9th for two reasons:

1. It's a live chat so we'll get some TS3 info as well :)

2. IT'S SOONER :P - which is more important :lol:

Can't wait for Gamescom. Will watch the livestream carefully for TS4 :D
  • Options
    IsleyQuinzelIsleyQuinzel Posts: 93
    edited June 2013
    Even if I won't be switching to TS4 until I have exhausted TS3 (I probably waited about a year before switching from 2 to 3) I am excited just to see the franchise grow again!

I have been a Simmer since TS1, since I fell in love with the game at the store and begged my dad to buy it for me. I was addicted immediately. I couldn't wait for "computer time" so I could play (my dad made sure I didn't stay on it ALL DAY, haha). It's just so insane and amazing to see a game I started playing when I was so little change so much over the years.
  • Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited June 2013
    Don't forget about July 9th(10th for us Aussies),its just under a month away, it might not be a trailer of sorts but I'm hoping for more info than just WHO is working on the game and more pictures of what they look like from concept(conception is the real word for that!) :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    59 days to go. Hopefully Island Paradise and the next live broadcast will pass the time. :D
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes!!!! I cannot wait until Gamescom!!! :mrgreen: So friggin' excited!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    I am hoping that they are going to release the specifications for the game. I hope that they are not only going to release the minimum system requirements but the recommended system requirements to run Sims 4. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    I am hoping that they are going to release the specifications for the game. I hope that they are not only going to release the minimum system requirements but the recommended system requirements to run Sims 4. *fingers crossed*

They probably wouldn't. If people knew the recommended requirements, they would be less likely to buy the game if they didn't meet them, which would mean less money for EA.
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited June 2013
    You and your countdowns just get me so excited! :lol:

Useful thread! :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    Zerbu wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:

They probably wouldn't. If people knew the recommended requirements, they would be less likely to buy the game if they didn't meet them, which would mean less money for EA.

You are probably right. Still I am hoping against hope that they do release the recommended system requirements. Will save us a lot of troubles. I do not want my game to crash anymore. No freezing, lagging and save errors either.
  • Options
    Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm wondering what the 9th July live broadcast is going to be about.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    50 days to go! :mrgreen:

There's still a long time to wait, but the time is going by pretty fast.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2013
    Down to 50 days already? :shock:
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2013
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Down to 50 days already? :shock:

I have a countdown on my phone and every time I look at it, I'm amazed out how quickly the days are going down. Still not close enough though - even the 9th seems too far away.
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Only 8 days until the 9th of July... will see if they give us anything juicy then! :mrgreen:

Realllllly looking forward to Gamescom though!!! Ahhh! 8)
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2013
    Only 8 days until the 9th of July... will see if they give us anything juicy then! :mrgreen:

Realllllly looking forward to Gamescom though!!! Ahhh! 8)

Me neither! I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's so hard - I want to SEE!!!
  • Options
    HanKat173HanKat173 Posts: 135 Member
    edited July 2013
    What exactly did they say they'd discuss July 9th? I hope it's not like the Dragon Valley LB, even though I know a lot of people were pumped for that it wasn't really my thang
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, can't wait for that event! :)
  • Options
    sarasara14sarasara14 Posts: 413 Member
    edited July 2013
    Well 49 days to go. I'm going on my vacation on the 10th for 2 weeks, so I wont be home to watch it. I hope I can find an info point that have computers, because I don't have a laptop :( Realy don't want to miss this!!
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited July 2013
    OMG not long now!
  • Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited July 2013
    yanti68 wrote:

I'd love some polygon counts for sims, lol. I'm a nerd, though.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg