Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Games II - *A4 UP! Due Date up <3*

Comments

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited August 2013
    Screenshot-105_zpsc08f5f91.jpg
    "Trick or Treat? You shouldn't threaten a fairy, dear. Here's a trick of my own..." Cres has a slight overreaction to a Trick-or-Treater, then tries to hide her giggles as the poor confused fool starts burping fire.

For any confusion, trick or treat originally meant if you didn't give them a treat, they'd play a trick on you. So Cres played a trick instead.

I absolutely love your background!! :D! It really fits that Halloween theme :3
  • Options
    AlouetteDunsmoreAlouetteDunsmore Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    "Trick or Treat? You shouldn't threaten a fairy, dear. Here's a trick of my own..." Cres has a slight overreaction to a Trick-or-Treater, then tries to hide her giggles as the poor confused fool starts burping fire.

For any confusion, trick or treat originally meant if you didn't give them a treat, they'd play a trick on you. So Cres played a trick instead.

D'awww... *blushes* Thanks. I adore the look on your guy sim's face! How did you do that? Was it an animation, or a pose?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:

D'awww... *blushes* Thanks. I adore the look on your guy sim's face! How did you do that? Was it an animation, or a pose?

Your welcome ^^ It was a pose :3!
  • Options
    MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited August 2013
    awesome britt! ill be updating the main page in a few <33
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    a3 is due today at midnight pst <3 anyone who doesn't ask for an extension will be eliminated and there will be no elimination for this week <3
  • Options
    lilmissangel21lilmissangel21 Posts: 91
    edited August 2013
    ill try and do mine when i wake up been crazy busy with work first day off in 10 days
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited August 2013
    Can I get an extension?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    just doing it right now, so it will be uploaded in max 3 hrs :D hope thats ok
  • Options
    Lina820Lina820 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm still working on it. My game has been acting up though, it's really lagging. I'm trying to get it finished by tonight. If not I should be able to get it done tomorrow if I'm allowed an extension.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Assignment 3

Screenshot-23_zpsf368c494.jpg

As Widow lays in bed she hears some noise at her front door as she get up and creeps to the living room, she is greeted by a friendly neighborhood burglar. Widow quickly freezes her so she can ring the police.
    Never try to burgle a fairies house she will trick you to stay.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sadly it seems I won't be able to finish it tonight.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Lina :D Its okay i was busy last night so if you get in it today i will let it slide.

this goes for everyone :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thank you so much Miss Brite! Now that I'm home from work I'll be able to finish it up.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    <3 no problem! Im very happy to do extensions :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Assignment 3

Screenshot-282a.jpg

Rose discovered that Aderilla had been kidnapping sims' pets and bringing them to this abandon building, so she could test her new cosmetics on them. Rose had to teach this evil "beauty queen" a lesson of inner beauty while freeing all the animals.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thank you Lina <333

everyone else has until i wake up (which will probably be around 12:30pm PST) to turn in their assignments. xoxoxoxo
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    alright this week will be a non elimination. updating the front page now (sorry about the lag in that :] )

ninja please send scores when you can xoxo

and nat too! (if shes still around)

edit: oh my god i just had the hardest time judging! this is gonna be close ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    edited August 2013
    Judging now, are there only 4 pictures?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    yeah :(
  • Options
    Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    edited August 2013
    aw :/ I guess people are starting to go back to school I think I have around 2 weeks left of summer DX

Anyway.. I sent the scores :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah :( at least we have these awesome fae! xoxo

got scores (thanks ninja love<3)

they will be posted and tallied tomorrow.

xoxo
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Scores up! Great job everyone!! Congrats on making it to the final four <33
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for scores!
  • Options
    AlouetteDunsmoreAlouetteDunsmore Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2013
    :D Thanks for scores! I am excited to be continuing in the comp
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the scores I'm glad that I'm still in the competition I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Also I want to say that I completely agree about the placement of the mirror in the picture. It was originally placed there so that you could see the extra's face, but that backfired when Rose rearranged herself to cast inner beauty. For some reason only just now did I think about pausing it and moving Rose. Oh well, it's a learning experience.

I can't wait for the next assignment.