Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Games II - *A4 UP! Due Date up <3*

bigbanner3.jpg

Welcome to the second cycle of the Fairy Games! This time is going to be bigger and better! It is broken up into three parts: a Screenshot Lotto, a C-A-S competition and now introducing a modeling competition! So gather your Fae and join in!

This is the new Modeling portion the Fairy Games!!! I'm very excited about this ^__^ We will take up to 12 fairies! There will be 10 assignments (including the mock). This will be an elimination competition.

Prizes

Winner: 600sp + full studio rec's + banner (if you'd like) + Face of Cycle 3 (to be shared with winner of CAS contest) + spot as judge in next cycle!
Runner Up: 400sp + full studio rec's + banner (if you'd like)

bannerrules.jpg

- Be nice! Anyone found to be rude/mean will have their entry completely ignored. This does not mean you can't ask questions ;)
- ONLY BASIC PHOTO EDITING IS ALLOWED. (no photoskinning/ plastering etc)
- CC and Pose Player are recommended, but not required.
- ANY age and gender fairies are accepted.
- You are not required to have the supernatural ep to participate! You can use tattoos, custom content, etc. to make your Fairy! Be creative!
- You are allowed to enter the same fairy from the CAS portion of the Fairy Games :)
- I'm definitely open to extensions! I would much rather have you ask for an extension than poof! (ps- please don't poof!)
- I'll allow a short, one sentence description to all entries :).

Comments

• Options
    MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited August 2013
    bannerjudges.jpg

[img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/judge1.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/judge2.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/judge3.jpg "width=200"[/img]

bannermodels.jpg

all pictures are clickable to models entry shots ^__^
    [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/candybase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bambibase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/marybethbase.jpg "width=200"[/img]
    [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/orlanabase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/garnetbase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/chivebase.jpg "width=200"[/img]
    [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/cresendobase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/widowbase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dawnbase.jpg "width=200"[/img]
    [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/evebase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/rosebase.jpg "width=200"[/img] [img]http://missbritesims.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ivybase.jpg "width=200"[/img]

banneretc.jpg

SPONSORS ARE WELCOME & APPRECIATED!

Our model for the Fairy Games 2 is Fiore Dragonflower, winner of cycle one! Created by Jenngnome. You can view her photoshoot here!

Check out cycle one of the Fairy Games here!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    bannerassignments.jpg

fga4banner.jpg

Scoring:

Followed Assignment: 10 pts
    Creativity: 10 pts
    Quality: 15 pts!!!!! (this week is midshots so make sure the quality is there!!!)
    Hair: 5pts
    Make-up: 5pts
    Did love shine through?: 5pts

Due: 8/31 by midnight PST

bannerentries.jpg
    ALL ENTRY PICTURES ARE CLICKABLE TO VIEW FULL SIZE
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    bannerscoring.jpg
    view the Fairy Games II Archive to see past assignments!

1.AlouetteDunsmore (Britt) with Crescendo Wilson | view post
    Screenshot-105_zpsc08f5f91.jpg
    "Trick or Treat? You shouldn't threaten a fairy, dear. Here's a trick of my own..." Cres has a slight overreaction to a Trick-or-Treater, then tries to hide her giggles as the poor confused fool starts burping fire.

MissBrite's Scores:
    10/10 Set
    8/10 Quality
    10/10 Creativity
    9.5/10 Lighting
    9/10 Followed Assignment (longer than a one sentence description)
    46.5/50 Total

I love how you have incorporated fire in every shot! It's hella cool! Your set looks awesome and you can instantly see it's halloween. The quality is a little blurry and you didn't follow the base rules with the description but you did an amazing job this week!

Ninja's Scores:
    9.5/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    10/10 Creativity
    10/10 Lighting
    10/10 Followed Assignment
    +2 Judges Choice
    51.5/50 Total

Beautiful picture Britt, I love how you kept one theme through all of your pictures that being fire and heat. I love the colour scheme in your picture and the set has been beautifully done. The only thing I would have done differently would have been making the room a bit bigger so we don't see the sides of the walls. Well done on the assignment and good luck!

Total Score: 98/100

2.Angel_Zarr (Angel) with Candy | view post
    wgxdee.jpg
    John (Candy's best friend) pushed her out of the bed last night, so for revenge Candy thought she'd stir up some of her fairy tricks and shave off his hair during the night.

MissBrite's Scores:
    7.5/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    8/10 Creativity
    10/10 Lighting
    10/10 Followed Assignment
    45.5/50 Total

Very cute idea! Candy looks hilarious! Her posing/facial expression made me giggle. Is that rainbow hair!! I wanttt! The main idea for this being indoors ws to judge lighting and yours is spot on. The set feels a little rushed and the mirror is totally random. I know you coulda put some more creativity into it xo Overall great job! Also, thank you for following the rules + keeping the description one sentence ;)

Ninja's Scores:
    7/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    9/10 Creativity
    10/10 Lighting
    9/10 Followed Assignment
    45/50 Total

Lovely picture Angel, The lighting and quality of your picture is perfect. I love the expressions on their faces. The only thing I found lacking was the set it just looks a bit plain and I don't think the mirror in the center of the room fits in very well. None the less well done on the assignment.

Total Score: 90.5/100

3.Lina820(Lina): with Rose | view post
    Screenshot-282a.jpg
    Rose discovered that Aderilla had been kidnapping sims' pets and bringing them to this abandon building, so she could test her new cosmetics on them. Rose had to teach this evil "beauty queen" a lesson of inner beauty while freeing all the animals.

MissBrite's Scores:
    9/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    10/10 Creativity
    9.5/10 Lighting
    9/10 Followed Assignment (longer than a one sentence description)
    +2 Judges Choice
    47.5/50 Total

I really liked this! I thought it was super creative and "Inner Beauty" is one of my favorite Fairy Tricks! Your set looks awesome except the mirror. It doesn't feel right in the shot and I would have prefered to see a different one. However, the rest of the set is great! (and sad! poor puppies! they totally deserve what they got!)

Ninja's Scores:
    9/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    8/10 Creativity
    8/10 Lighting
    7/10 Followed Assignment
    42/50 Total

Your set was well put together I love the wall paper you used, I would have coloured the mirror a bit darker though. I am a little unsure on that your fairy trick was. It would have been cool if you had shown the extra Sims reflection in the mirror showing what the trick was doing to her. One more thing I want to point out is your fairy she looks extremely skinny and boney, I don't know how I feel about that. Anyway well done and good luck on the next assignment.

Total Score: 89.5/100

4.lilmissangel21 with Widow | view post
    Screenshot-23_zpsf368c494.jpg
    As Widow lays in bed she hears some noise at her front door as she get up and creeps to the living room, she is greeted by a friendly neighborhood burglar. Widow quickly freezes her so she can ring the police.
    Never try to burgle a fairies house she will trick you to stay.

MissBrite's Scores:
    8/10 Set
    10/10 Quality
    9/10 Creativity
    9/10 Lighting
    9/10 Followed Assignment(longer than a one sentence description)
    45/50 Total

Oh gosh, how adorable is Widow's face?! This is a very cute picture and concept! Your quality feels off but I think its just the lighting. Plus, the red chair really throws me off, it really stands out. Your description is very cute and cheeky but its longer than a sentence so i had to dock you a point :(

Ninja's Scores:
    7/10 Set
    9.5/10 Quality
    7/10 Creativity
    9/10 Lighting
    9/10 Followed Assignment
    41.5/50 Total

The quality and lighting in your picture are very nice. I just don't think your fairies trick fit well with your fairy. I would have liked to see something like your fairy released some creepy crawlies on an unsuspecting friend or enemy. I think that would have fit better with Widow. Your set is also a little bare, a few more well placed decorations (pictures on the walls) would have helped out the set. I did like the spiders on her outfit. Good luck on the next assignments and well done.

Total Score: 86.5

*this was a non elimination round! congrats everyone to making it to the final four!*
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yay :mrgreen: I didn't wanna take up the judge offer causee... I wanna join :3 Reservee please 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yay im actually glad you're joining ^__^ im working on the form now. It slipped my mind... lol
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    MissBrite wrote:
    yay im actually glad you're joining ^__^ im working on the form now. It slipped my mind... lol

Oh gosh! I didn't realize that it wasn't there >_<! :lol: It's okay lol
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    all fixed hahaha :lol: thats what i get for putting up three contest at once :/ lol
  • Options
    natrules12natrules12 Posts: 1,286 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Yay, this looks great! :D The banners are really nice ^u^
    If the offer still stands, I'd love to apply to be a judge! :mrgreen: I do not have a photo yet, but I shall submit a form when I am able to take one if that is alright :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    natrules12 wrote:
    Yay, this looks great! :D The banners are really nice ^u^
    If the offer still stands, I'd love to apply to be a judge! :mrgreen: I do not have a photo yet, but I shall submit a form when I am able to take one if that is alright :)

Yesss!!! Yayy!! ^__^ Take your time with your judges photo xoxo

im so excited!!

ps: thank you <33
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this looks great!I'd definitely join if my game was still working and if I wasn't so busy with exams and such :XD: I'll try to lurk, though^^
  • Options
    jodeuspjodeusp Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I wish I had supernatural!! I would totally join this. I'll be stalking either way :P
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Form:

Username/Nickname: Angel
    Models name: Candy
    Headshot (black b/g):
    CandyModel1_zps0a6408c7.jpg
    Bodyshot (black b/g):
    CandyModel_zpsabc92825.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this looks great!I'd definitely join if my game was still working and if I wasn't so busy with exams and such :XD: I'll try to lurk, though^^

aww :( well good luck with finals and i would be honored having you as a lurker!<3
    jodeusp wrote:
    I wish I had supernatural!! I would totally join this. I'll be stalking either way :P

You don't need it! ^__^ you can use CC or tattoos etc to create your fairy! be creative ;)

Angel: OMG shes gorgeous! I love her tattoos! ^__^
  • Options
    DragonAge_13172792DragonAge_13172792 Posts: 206 Member
    edited June 2013
    Love the app Angel : ) Contest looks fun, I love any and all things supernatural, but too bad I'm no good at it in Sims.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you MissBrite :) You'll know the reason of her tattoos after I post the mock :twisted: Just a question, will stories be accompanying our assignments? Or no..?
    Love the app Angel : ) Contest looks fun, I love any and all things supernatural, but too bad I'm no good at it in Sims.

Thank you! And you should join Dragon :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013

You never learn unless you try :D You should see some of the assignments i turned in not even a few months ago... :shock: . But i kept on signing up for more and trying my best and learning new things and you get better :D I'm still learning everyday ^__^
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Thank you MissBrite :) You'll know the reason of her tattoos after I post the mock :twisted: Just a question, will stories be accompanying our assignments? Or no..?

I'll allow a short one sentence description to all entries. ^__^ I'll post this on the rules now ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Alright, thanks MissBrite :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome ^__<
  • Options
    penguinator8478penguinator8478 Posts: 24
    edited June 2013
    Hello, Miss Brite. Would I be allowed to be a judge?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hi penguinator! welcome to the forums! do you have any experience? (either participating in a comp. or judging one) on another forum maybe?

edit: typo
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Unforuntately,I don't have any experience judging. However I have participated in a few and lurked in many. :)

(As a note, I had to make a new account because of several difficulties with the old one. I've actually been on this forum for around four years.)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    on which forum? (you can understand my questions right? its only fair to the models that we have a judge that they trust. im not trying to be rude xo)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oh! well... can I see a reference of your work then ;D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This one. I joined, played a round, and the judge disappeared. My old name was penguin something...probably penguingirl8478. I really like penguins. Anyway, it's not rude at all and I completely understand if you would rather have me sit this competition out because of a lack of experience. 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    me and my best friend call each other penguin because they mate for life <3 (we dont mate though hahaha)