Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A 'MidCentury Fantasy' House: CC-free, Base game and Store Content

I'm on a roll at the moment!
If you're like me and loved the MidCentury items (must be my Mum's influence) and the way they were set out in the store images then you'll love this house.
Well I hope you will anyway :oops:

This house has one bedroom, one bathroom and a basement (there were stairs in the picture of the living room for some reason) which I personally use for expansion-pack items.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7378274

Here's a quick look at the house from a birdseye point of view:
MidCenturyHouse-TopDown_zpsd4167e24.jpg

More images are available here.
Enjoy!
'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
- Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'

Comments

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very nice use of the mid century set of which im a big fan myself. Love the sims in the house too!

You have done some very nice interior pics but you didn't include any of the outside of the house with walls and roof up so that we can see what the actual house looks like.
  • Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very nice use of the mid century set of which im a big fan myself. Love the sims in the house too!

You have done some very nice interior pics but you didn't include any of the outside of the house with walls and roof up so that we can see what the actual house looks like.

Thank you. Haha the Sims are just quick-made Sims using the same clothing the Sims in the Store images use.

I do have one outside picture on the actual item page that I thought may be enough, but I'll add some more when I'm next in-game.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited June 2013
    It looks great the way you have used the mid century sets items in the various rooms of the house. :) Great colours you have used for the interior walls. It is a great house!
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    edited June 2013
    Personally I just love it!! I love how you caught exactly how EA did in the pic to show the sets. Lovely layout of the house wonderful colors. Thank you for sharing.

Edit: just to let you know I rec'd and Fav'd. :oops: :D
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg