Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isand Paradise x 2 contest - CLOSED AND GIFTED

Comments

• Options
    BLUFLOWERBLUFLOWER Posts: 92 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll check that out, because i was sure I didn't put any CC in it...
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited May 2013
    BLUFLOWER wrote:
    I'll check that out, because i was sure I didn't put any CC in it...

ccstuff_zps60152cd7.png

Tt is newsea hair and some boots. The boots are the worst as they are categorised for naked wear as well
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tt is newsea hair and some boots. The boots are the worst as they are categorised for naked wear as well

I didn't use the Newsea hair, but the boots might be a problem. I don't know if they are the socks that Edward is wearing, or if they are something I downloaded, because really high boots for female YA-A are now in my game for every age group male and female, and I can't find a way to erase them!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/custom-content-cc/bad-cc

This link is very helpful to show you how to find and remove bad cc from your game

as you can see your boots are on the badd cc image list
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/badcc/en/BadCC_Clothing.html
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    a little nudge for BLUFLOWER
  • Options
    KSpencerKSpencer Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm totally going to enter the CAS portion of this contest, count me in :mrgreen:

Thank you for hosting Ms. Red :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just reuploaded the family, after deleting those boots and playing the game with no CC, so it should work now. (crossing fingers and all other crossable parts of body!)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BLUFLOWER wrote:
    I just reuploaded the family, after deleting those boots and playing the game with no CC, so it should work now. (crossing fingers and all other crossable parts of body!)

The cc stuff is still in the download

Untitled_zpsf55dca46.png
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2013
    BLUFLOWER wrote:

Untitled_zpsf55dca46.png

it looks like some of the stuff that is a pain to get ride of... and that attaches it self.... the reason I stoped using CC....

good luck getting it out
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm super excited to see all these story entries! This is one of my favorite contests to judge :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BLUFLOWER wrote:

Untitled_zpsf55dca46.png
    You can check my family post, because I have updated it, and there should absolutley no CC because I deleted my cahce files and the two items that are there.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BLUFLOWER wrote:
    BLUFLOWER wrote:

Untitled_zpsf55dca46.png
    You can check my family post, because I have updated it, and there should absolutley no CC because I deleted my cahce files and the two items that are there.

YEAH!!!!!!! they are clean the williams family. The reason that it would not let you uplaod with the old name is because it still sees the old family as being there and you cant have 2 of the same name on the exchange, even if you ahve deleted them.
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Msred,
    Looks like your contest is off to a good start! Can not wait to see more entries!

@Bluflower, Great job on your family! Left you a rec :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wow had to go far back to find this
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited May 2013
    I still; have no idea what song to do! I want one i've heard before... but a lot of the songs i hear about 'paradise' and stuff like that they are about love and.. ahem.. I'll have to do some research! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I still; have no idea what song to do! I want one i've heard before... but a lot of the songs i hear about 'paradise' and stuff like that they are about love and.. ahem.. I'll have to do some research! :mrgreen:

As long as its suitable for the forums, sims after all is Teen rated.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:

yeahup, that's why i didn't go with any of the songs i was considering... wait a minute... Paradise by Coldplay... like... she is dreaming of paradise... on a beach luscious green trees and stuff leading to a lovely beach and AAAAHHHH blue, lovely water XD you think that would be alright? If so i'll start work on my entry! :D I just looked up the lyrics and there's nothing specifically saying anything about love or anything a little more serious... Yay! Think i found a song :D
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited May 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

yeahup, that's why i didn't go with any of the songs i was considering... wait a minute... Paradise by Coldplay... like... she is dreaming of paradise... on a beach luscious green trees and stuff leading to a lovely beach and AAAAHHHH blue, lovely water XD you think that would be alright? If so i'll start work on my entry! :D I just looked up the lyrics and there's nothing specifically saying anything about love or anything a little more serious... Yay! Think i found a song :D

I love that song :D:D:D
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Good morning all
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Good morning Msred! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Tonight we can be glooooooooooooooooorious!

3 days until Eurovision, odsojd[cisocjls so close
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh, Msred, you are amazing. You know that? I think I might enter a CAS entry... I've kinda got an idea for it. We'll see. <3
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tonight we can be glooooooooooooooooorious!

3 days until Eurovision, odsojd[cisocjls so close

I'm going to a party for it and I've still not picked my country....erm, I don't know who is left either :oops: But I did correctly pick Sweden last year! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yey eurovision! There's always something funny on there :lol:

I should get to creating some sims for this contest soon, I can't wait!