Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 World Creation

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Rose487Rose487 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I would love to be able to create or edit my worlds in game. If I can't do that, at least make the program easy to use and import/export into the game. I'm a complete idiot with CAW and don't even know where to start or have the time to learn. I've watched videos and read tutorials and all that is complicated and time consuming to me. I would love to see something that was easy, like building a house. Want a road? Click the roads button, find the road type you want, and drag it around (kind of like SimCity). Your lot? Place a presized one and drag corners if you want a custom size. Trees? Plop 'em. Terrain? Paint brush and blender tools. Want some hills? A terrain button will allow you to drag the terrain. River? Click the water tool and drag it through the map. etc. etc. Then click a button and send to game or play instantly. I get lost in the first step in CAW now. And it's slow.

Just my own suggestions. Really, I want CAW to be like CAS or like a game of it's own. I'd like to go in and actively edit worlds that I am playing to make room for expansions as well. I hate that I don't have room for all the new buildings in my worlds now. Also, being able to move something in game would make my gaming so much easier.

An example of something. Sunset Valley. I love it. When Late Night came out, it came with TONS of bars and apartments and city features, etc. BUT, my SV sims couldn't enjoy much of that or the wants that came with it and I didn't like Bridgeport for my Legacy sims. With really good "intuitive" tools, I would be able to create an island or something, draw a bridge and build a "downtown" area in Sunset Valley. I could plop those buildings in or build my own with ease and have all the expansion features for my sims to enjoy. Too many expansions came with HUGE lots that I just couldn't fit or looked ridiculous in some towns.

I'm sure I am just dreaming... :mrgreen:

I'll stop rambling now! lol