Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's guess what EA is going to announce on Monday, 6th of May.

Comments

• Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Susiechan wrote:
    SimsTias wrote:

Yes, this one works :wink: , but it gave me an Island Paradise news :lol: . Wait it's probably something to with Island Paradise ? Isn't it released this summer :mrgreen: ?
    It just redirects to the main Sims portal just now, obviously they're not going to have the actual site up before it's even announced :)
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    If it's The Sims 4 but still with optional online features, who wins the guess? TS4 or online? :lol:

TS4 for sure :-) . What I mean as an online game here is nothing to do with TS4 :-). It's more like a spin off or a totally new sims series game not related to its predecessor.

Unless it is a totally new sims series game not related to its predecessor, but somehow EA calls it TS 4, then both sides win :lol: .
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sims 4!
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2013
    They're developing The Sims 3: Upside Down.

It's the sims 3...but upside down.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Arletta wrote:

I'll take it!

UU2dM.gif

:lol:
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    No, they're developing a machine that lets you scan any unrelated game and convert its features into a Sims 3 expansion pack. :lol:

(That idea came to me in a dream)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm thinking it'll be sims 4. Everything points in that direction.

Maybe a separate online game to replace simsocial but I'm leaning towards sims 4.

Idk... it might be something completely different and we'll all have worked ourselves into a frenzy over nothing! :XD: :lol:

Could it be an online extension to the sims 3? Maybe you upload your sim to the server and play them in an online multiplayer world? :? :?:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    The big announcement could also be just inviting fansites to view the making of The Future EP..you know come out to CA and see what they are doing with it. :cry:

Or giving fansites a fansite kit so they will stop spreading rumors and only post what EA wants posted. No more leaks but EA stuff...

The more I think about it..and the leak on SimsVIP site..it is a new Social Game to replace Sims social won't be called The Sims 4 but will be called The Sims. Just like Sim City 5 isn't called SC5 but Sim City.

OR this is some kind of joke between all the fansites and they really have us going. :?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Or probably they are making a tool calls "Create An Expansion Pack", you know like "Create A World" tool :mrgreen: . So we all can create our own expansion pack according to our wish :P.

That's going to be splendid :lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen: .
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,411 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't know. What if they announce some of the rabbitholes will be opened up especially the resturents or they announce an open for business,carnival or mountain retreat ep for next year as the final ep?
    It could also be the sims 4 because of the sims 4 site and it works on my pc.

Put me down for rabbitholes being opened or ep 12 early next year.
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    They're holding a conference and are trying to build up hype for the event, so I doubt that it's just an addition to The Sims 3. Also, they said it was for The Sims series, not just TS3.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cinebar - I doubt it will be anything TS3 specific because the specifically said "The Sims Series" and not "The Sims 3"

I also doubt it's a fansite joke, because The Sims Russia are hinting about it on Twitter, and their latest tweet suggests it's something to do with being online.

We're all assuming it's only one announcement... but if it's such a big announcement, maybe they're announcing two things? Maybe TS4 and an online game?

The fact that they're hinting at it being online doesn't mean it's not TS4 either. TS4 could have online features.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Arletta wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

hangingj.jpg"width=500"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't know. What if they announce some of the rabbitholes will be opened up especially the resturents or they announce an open for business,carnival or mountain retreat ep for next year as the final ep?
    It could also be the sims 4 because of the sims 4 site and it works on my pc.

Put me down for rabbitholes being opened or ep 12 early next year.

You have to choose one, so is it open rabbitholes or EP12 ? :)

Edited : Ok, I just call it "enhancement of TS3".
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2013
    Susiechan wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    i stuck between new sims game and ts4.. i feel like itll be both. i mean, there hasnt been an LB where they only announce one thing anyways :P

Please don't, because I don't want both :( . You know what I mean, the online TS4 :cry: .
    i meant a seperate standalone online game or facebook game and an additional ts4 game, just the way we like it, OFFLINE!! :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Susiechan wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    i stuck between new sims game and ts4.. i feel like itll be both. i mean, there hasnt been an LB where they only announce one thing anyways :P

Please don't, because I don't want both :( . You know what I mean, the online TS4 :cry: .
    i meant a seperate standalone online game or facebook game and an additional ts4 game, just the way we like it, OFFLINE!! :P

If it is then I will be over the moon :lol: .
  • Options
    Ezo_KeyataEzo_Keyata Posts: 405 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Susiechan wrote:
    Or probably they are making a tool calls "Create An Expansion Pack", you know like "Create A World" tool :mrgreen: . So we all can create our own expansion pack according to our wish :P.

That's going to be splendid :lol::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen: .

So much want.

ALL THE WANT.
    Zerbu wrote:
    No, they're developing a machine that lets you scan any unrelated game and convert its features into a Sims 3 expansion pack.

(That idea came to me in a dream)

HAVE SOME MORE WANT! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    I really think it is sims 4, but I would not be surprised if there isn't a new social sims game coming out as well, that will also be announced at the same time. It is not uncommon for them to announce several things at the same time. It is interesting to note, sims social just got cancelled (or the cancellation is coming anyway) so it would not be a huge surprise at all.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2013
    The announcement of The Sims 4 for fall 2014.
    You can only play it if it's registered on the new thesims4.com site and facebook!

- Play Sims 4: Play with friends! Play online!
    - Visit all your beloved facebook friends!
    - Invite them over to your game!
    - Have a big party at your house and invite up to ten (!) of your friends at the same time!
    - You don't need to waste space on your computer, all your saves will be in our clouds! (and not available for you when you want to play - but only when we have free capacity!)
    - Pay only $ 20 a month (of course $ 20 to EA and $ 20 to facebook!)
    - First expansion will be up just four weeks after the release of TS4: TS4 - Beachtime. Buy a new beach house for your Sims. Let your facebook friends admire the cool sand castles you can create now!

--> I'll actually be like this then:
    sims-3-proteste-randalierer-protest.jpg"width=600"
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I won't tell you what I call facebook I'd be kicked off the forum! (It involves swopping capital letters). What I call Twitter is even worse! :oops: :lol:

I wouldn't have played simsocial if you strapped me to a murphy bed and threatened to force feed me jellybeans! :twisted:
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,867 Member
    edited May 2013
    Erja888 wrote:
    The announcement of The Sims 4 for fall 2014.
    You can only play it if it's registered on the new thesims4.com site and facebook!

- Play Sims 4: Play with friends! Play online!
    - Visit all your beloved facebook friends!
    - Invite them over to your game!
    - Have a big party at your house and invite up to ten (!) of your friends at the same time!
    - You don't need to waste space on your computer, all your saves will be in our clouds! (and not available for you when you want to play - but only when we have free capacity!)
    - Pay only $ 20 a month (of course $ 20 to EA and $ 20 to facebook!)
    - First expansion will be up just four weeks after the release of TS4: TS4 - Beachtime. Buy a new beach house for your Sims. Let your facebook friends admire the cool sand castles you can create now!

--> I'll actually be like this then:
    sims-3-proteste-randalierer-protest.jpg"width=600"

Pay more money each month on top of the base game, EPS and store items? Oh 'ellz no!. :lol:
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,540 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's either The Sims 4, or a sweeping plan for Mobile/Social Sims games for Apple, Android, and Microsoft.

Wishful thinking: The Sims Medieval 2.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Facebook fad is dying out. No one uses it anymore, no one likes it anymore. Attaching themselves to it would be extremely stupid.

Then again, it would be just like EA to be about five years behind the times.
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    EA has first hand experience on how their Facebook games turned out. Neither Sims Social nor SimCity Social were major success, and EA obviously knows it (or at least producer of both games knows it).

It'll definitely have Twitter/Facebook sharing options like TS3, which I like :)
  • Options
    ShelbieeSavageShelbieeSavage Posts: 334 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping it's a patch that adds llamas to the base game :DD

...Wishful thinking, I know u_u