Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Store World Cover Art

Do you enjoy collecting the Sims cases? Are you obsessive about your collection? Are you disappointed that several store worlds never sold as physical copies, thereby making your case collection seem incomplete?

If so, have no fear! I have created custom cases for all the store world that weren't sold as physical copies. Feel free to print them out and put them in empty CD cases I'm sure you have lying around. No longer will your collection seem incomplete!

Everything can be viewed and downloaded in several different sizes on my Flickr account HERE.

8397526178_4a634d7a62_b.jpg

8397525790_c185e16f6c_b.jpg

8416352464_34bbf9354a_b.jpg

8508058705_55684ba065_b.jpg

But wait, there's more! Are you upset with how empty your new custom cases are? If you have a CD label printer, then you have nothing to be upset about. I also have custom CD art for each of these worlds as well. Print a CD label and place it right in your case so it's no longer just an empty case for show. Feel free to burn the store world right on the CD as well.

8401027010_be1f48fd41_z.jpg

8396440743_739eed8d84_z.jpg

8397526280_ab856cd413_z.jpg

8396439973_8c39c83eeb_z.jpg

8511669650_0c380018b0_z.jpg

Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited April 2013
    Great work!
  • Options
    cpromisel123cpromisel123 Posts: 112 Member
    edited April 2013
    Impressive! These are very well done :thumbup:
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow, that's fantastic, you've clearly put an enormous amount of work into those, and they're brilliant, well done and thanks for sharing! :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    SadieStarSadieStar Posts: 880 New Member
    edited May 2013
    :D Beautiful cover art!! Are you studying graphic design? If not you should maybe consider it! :D
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks so much, guys!

I actually taught myself how to use Photoshop in my free time. I'm currently at school majoring in English, writing specifically. I thought about majoring in graphic design, but I didn't feel confident enough to jump into it in college.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Wishing Well didn't make the front cover? Bummer!

Great work, btw. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Wishing Well didn't make the front cover? Bummer!

Great work, btw. :thumbup:

It didn't fit right on the front in one of the diamonds. The only PC item on the cover for any of them is the hot air balloon because it just worked so well.

Thanks though!
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    They are amazing! Well done!
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    edited May 2013
    Great work. Wow, you taught yourself photoshop. I took three night classes and still have trouble with it. :p
  • Options
    SadieStarSadieStar Posts: 880 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    Thanks so much, guys!

I actually taught myself how to use Photoshop in my free time. I'm currently at school majoring in English, writing specifically. I thought about majoring in graphic design, but I didn't feel confident enough to jump into it in college.

Oh ok cool. :D Well, it will be a very valuable skill to put on your resume! I'm looking forward to seeing more cover art from you for future worlds! :D
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice work, can't wait to see what you'll do with Dragon Valley. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

Thanks for all of the compliments guys!

But Dragon Valley is going to be released in physical form, so I won't have to make a cover for it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

But Dragon Valley is going to be released in physical form, so I won't have to make a cover for it.
    I thought that it was suppose to be both an online bundle deal, kind of like what Monte Vista was. And a retail case deal where you by the case at a retail store, and then redeem the code online. I didn't know that they had plan to release a hard copy form of Dragon Valley. I thought that it was just Island Paradise that was being released on disc. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

I thought that it was suppose to be both an online bundle deal, kind of like what Monte Vista was. And a retail case deal where you by the case at a retail store, and then redeem the code online. I didn't know that they had plan to release a hard copy form of Dragon Valley. I thought that it was just Island Paradise that was being released on disc. :D

That's exactly what they're doing. And since it's being released in stores, just like Monte Vista, it will already have cover art made by EA.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank for your making this! I might have to go buy some paper and find some old CD Boxes. :XD:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

That's exactly what they're doing. And since it's being released in stores, just like Monte Vista, it will already have cover art made by EA.
    The Monte Vista from the retail store is just an empty case with a code to redeem Monte Vista in it. There is no actual disc for Monte Vista. They certainly wouldn't sell it in the store for $20.00 dollars if there was a disc in that case. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

The Monte Vista from the retail store is just an empty case with a code to redeem Monte Vista in it. There is no actual disc for Monte Vista. They certainly wouldn't sell it in the store for $20.00 dollars if there was a disc in that case. :D

I have it, I bought it the day it came out at Target. It has a disc.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very professional. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm impressed, you have a lot of talent! I learned Photoshop in school years ago and it wasn't easy then. I've forgotten a lot of it and no longer have a copy in any case. That you taught yourself is amazing!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like them so much!
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    tagcheeta1992tagcheeta1992 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! :) I really hate to bumb an old thread but I didn't know how else to go about asking this.
    I LOVE these cover art and CD art "fill ins" I've already downloaded them and put them on my shelf....but I am missing one...Riverveiw.
    Does anybody know where i cant find one for Riverveiw?
    TIA! <3