Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woodside Cottage

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
Hi :D This little Cottage was inspired by the picture on my calendar this month. :D It is utterly feminine with lots of pink and florals. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it. Will post some more interior pictures later :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7235142
vhdqua.jpg

33w9s74.jpg

330h2tw.jpg

kqlhv.jpg

24b90u8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    So pretty Folly! I love how delicately you have recolored each piece!

Rec'd earlier!

T
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited April 2013
    Simply beautiful! The thing that stood out the most as my favorite feature was the way you did the fencing. I love that.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2013
    It is a lovely cottage ! :) It is a very pretty exterior design and garden. The stone boundary fences look great, and it also looks good how you have the gates half open making it look very welcoming. The rocks/stone around the vegie garden looks good. Lovely interior! Very nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used! Very nice eating corner area in the living room. It is so nice how you have done the room with the bird pattern and then the birds on the bookcase! Nice window nook of items there too. A very nice home!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited April 2013
    Folly- Your one of my favorite builders.Your lots are always so cozy and beautiful!
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited April 2013
    I had to stop and say it's Soo so pretty! :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited April 2013
    'Woodside Cottage' is adorable! I love the cuteness of it, and the palette works very well. I've left you a rec :thumbup:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2013
    No wonder this little beauty was doing so well on The Exchange today, it is a really lovely Cottage, so charming......you have excellent taste and have put it to good use. Rec'd :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited April 2013
    It's so very pretty folly. I love it and all the flowers and wallpapers and the pretty colors. Just soo cute. Rec'd and Fav'd! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    YAY! :D It is a Folly cottage and it is a thatch too! :D LOVE it! So charming, so pretty, so very chocolate box! Love the garden and the cottagy interiors. Love the colour and pattern choice. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Aleisha18Aleisha18 Posts: 596 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a gorgeous build Folly! Wonderful use of colors, the palette is amazing. I love the garden also, its a really beautiful build Dl'd and Rec'd :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Finally I have some time to reply to all your lovely comments and upload a few more pictures. :D:D:D
    4vntd2.jpg

10pyhcg.jpg

2co28nl.jpg

33bd8qa.jpg

35i6etd.jpg

1yn6uv.jpg

Hi Taryn thank you, delicate what a lovely way to describe it. :D:D Folly
    Treece I found the fencing in Buydebug and have had fun using it in 2 of my builds. Iam thinking of using it in a starter as it is free. :D:D Thank you. Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2013
    "Oh no, look over there behind you!!!" *pinches Woodside Cottage while you aren't looking and runs off cackling*

Love this, Folly!! It's completely adorable and the colours are beeaaaautiul :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited April 2013
    Checked out your studio and sooo many I love. Started to add some to "my favorites" and rec'ing..didn't know where I wanted to stop :thumbup:

I've never used buydebug, now u got me curious about it.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited April 2013
    Looks great! rec'd :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Rose for wonderful support and comments they are always thoughtful, kind and detailed. Hugs Folly
    Thank you Spring for such a wonderful compliment. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Thank you dear Sashraf. :D:D
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    What an adorable and cosy house! :mrgreen: I love the soft colours you used on the inside, they are very soothing! :D

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oooh! :D The kitchen, the bathroom and the bedroom looks wonderful! So lovely! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you FaithofKaela. :D:D
    Glenkarri good to see you :D thank you so much for your lovely compliment. :D
    Hugs Folly
    Hi dear Nini I am so glad you like it. :D:D xox Folly
    Hi Yanti
    I love the thatched roofs too, I just wish they had a darker option for us in CAS.
    Thank you for your wonderful comments you are very kind. :D:D Iam looking forward to a new Yanti build, are you working on a WIP at the moment? :D:D
    Hugs Folly
    This is the last picture for this build, I thought you might like to see that there is a touch of blue. :lol:
    124e9z5.jpg
  • Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited April 2013
    adorable!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well I was building a cottage for Helen (Spartan) but I lost it because of save error! Had to start up a new game. It is working now. *Fingers crossed* Hope it stays that way.

Edit: Forgot to say I love that wallpaper you have used for the nursery/kid's room. Great CASing! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much Aleisha I hope you have fun with it. :D:D
    :lol:Greencats thank you for the chuckle and the compliment. :D "Hugs"
    Hi Treece Buydebug it a handy little cheat especially when building starters.Thank you for taking the time to stop by my studio. :D Hugs Folly
    :D :DThank you Angel :D
    Yanti I would love to see a gorgeous Yanti Cottage . :D:D :D Iam sory to hear that you lost your build :( This game can be so frustrating some times.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Wildatheart, I love the mix of soft green and pink too :D Folly
    Thank you dear Noirran :D:D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Thank you so much Aleisha I hope you have fun with it. :D:D
    :lol:Greencats thank you for the chuckle and the compliment. :D "Hugs"
    Hi Treece Buydebug it a handy little cheat especially when building starters.Thank you for taking the time to stop by my studio. :D Hugs Folly
    :D :DThank you Angel :D
    Yanti I would love to see a gorgeous Yanti Cottage . :D:D :D Iam sory to hear that you lost your build :( This game can be so frustrating some times.
    Hugs Folly

Thanks Folly! You are sweet! *Big hugs* :D
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited April 2013
    what a gorgeous cottage, can i move in?, i love the colors and it is so cosy i think it would be wonderful in winter, or spring, really any time of the yr.
    What time can i move in?.. downloaded and rec'd.. just love it. :-)
  • Options
    AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a beautiful cottage, it looks so homely. I love the colours. I love it :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/