Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Animal Inside- An Interactive Reality Show for TS3- Please read page 8

Hello, since the Eliminator is about to come to an end, I thought I shall new a new reality show called The Animal Inside.

This is basically a Big Brother-type reality show but with pets instead of humans. Incase, you aren’t familiar with Big Brother basically the contestants compete in a Head of Household competition. The winner of that competition gets immunity but has to nominate two people for elimination, which called eviction on Big Brother. Then, a Power of Veto competition is played which only 6 contestants played in. The winner of the competition has the right to veto one person from the block. However, if the Veto is used, then the HOH has to name a replacement nominee. The rest of the contestants go to a vote to see which nominee they will like to see evicted. The person with the most votes shall be evicted until one contestant remains. For more information, please go here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(U.S.)

In this game, the Head of Household is called the Leader of the Pack, and the Power of Veto is called the Power of Pets. I will like to call evictions eliminations since I can’t really think of a name.

This is an interactive show meaning you get to control your sim’s fate. Meaning you can’t just sign-up and expect to do nothing. If you don’t turn in three assignments, I will force-eliminate you. I don’t want to force-eliminate anybody so I have decided to NOT make sign-ups first come first serve. I will choose the pets on the show based upon how active you post in this thread during the sign-ups phrase of this show unless the sign-ups are taking really slow and I have to take in all the people that signed up. If you don’t post a lot during the sign-ups phrase of the game, I may not allow you to take part of the show.
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited April 2013
    Reserved
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sign-ups

Read these statements before you signed-up

Important- If you don’t have Pets and you will like to sign-up, then have no worry. All you need to do is download this- http://simsvip.com/2011/09/22/sims-3-create-a-pet-demo-now-available-for-download-un-released/

It’s entirely for free by the way. However, I suggest you copy and paste your Sims 3 folder just in case.

If you ask for a reservation, then please note that if you take too long to sign-up, then your reservation will be dropped.

Please don’t include cc in your pets. I don’t find cc for pets necessary and so I am gonna ask you not to include cc in your Pets just to save some trouble.

The reason why I made a biography optional is that a lot of times, my sims don’t really come with biographies. I know for a fact a bunch of simmers have sims with really unique biographies so I made a biography feature in case you are one of those simmers that have sims with a big biography but I made it optional in case you are like and don’t have really have sims with a big biography..

Also, just for the record, for the first ever, I won’t have a gender equalizer. I will like at least one dog, one cat, and one horse though.

Also, please e-mail me your application. DO NOT POST IT ON THE THREAD. [My e-mail is in my page in the About Me section. Also, once you e-mailed your application, let me know in case it ends up being in my spam folder.

Like I said before, the sign-ups will not be first come first serve. I will choose the pets on the show based upon how active you post in this thread during the sign-ups phrase of this show unless the sign-ups are taking really slow and I have to take in all the people that signed up. If you don’t post a lot during the sign-ups phrase of the game, I may not allow you to take part of the show. SO BE SURE TO POST A LOT ON THE SIGN-UPS PHRASE OF THE GAME IF YOU WANT IN.

There will be 10-14 pets in the game..

Also, if you are one of those people that don’t want people to know your e-mail, then make an e-mail just for simming purposes. If you won’t e-mail me the application, then you can’t be a part of this show.

Application

Your Animal’s First Name:
    Species:
    Personality Description:
    Biography (optional):
    The Introduction You Will Like Your Pet To Give (be sure to write in first person for this one)

Applications-
    1. Sir Fluffington by Skelda
    2. Zina by leggokatz
    3. Haylo by HayloHusky
    4. Basil by Smarties101
    5. Toby by misteygirl
    6. Khamsin by zefiewings
    7. Reserved for thesims3boy
    8. Reserved for meowool

(Rememeber that you cans sign-up even after you get 14 sign-ups because the sign-ups aren't going to be first come first serve)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Competitions

Some competitions will be posted here on the forums. Others shall be done through e-mail. When a competition is posted here, check this post to see what the competition is. It is usually a forum-related competition.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You may post now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited April 2013
    Reserve a spot pretty please? Won't be able to get you a Sim until Friday, though, if that's alright? :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    Reserve a spot pretty please? Won't be able to get you a Sim until Friday, though, if that's alright? :P

Spot reserved!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Skelda wrote:

Spot reserved!
    Thank you! :-)
  • Options
    simslife13simslife13 Posts: 5,773 Member
    edited April 2013
    (( There's a possibility I may join this. I haven't been in a game show for a loooonnngg time, and it would be awesome to do it again. Reserve? ))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    simslife13 wrote:
    (( There's a possibility I may join this. I haven't been in a game show for a loooonnngg time, and it would be awesome to do it again. Reserve? ))
    ((I think someone has been RPGing too much! :lol: ))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    simslife13 wrote:

(I agree with Skelda.)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    simslife13simslife13 Posts: 5,773 Member
    edited April 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Skelda wrote:
    simslife13 wrote:

(I agree with Skelda.)

(( Sorry, I really like Roleplaying :lol: It's fun. :0 ))
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    This is not a bump
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm definitely going to join :D just I am at my dads without my computer. :/
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited April 2013
    Pets! Weird!
    I can't wait to see how that works. Hmmmmm I am definitely going to attempt to get something in except that I am TERRIBLE at making pets so we'll see how this goes...

On the other hand...I keep trying to sign up for reality shows and stuff and they get cancelled or whatever, so maybe I am bad luck. :shock:

I still have two (human) sims that were supposed to be on reality shows that got cancelled so I am going to try and get them into another one, just to be fair to them. Not this one clearly.

Anyways..I'm clearly ranting now so...I will brainstorm the pet thing but at the very leased I will be lurking up a storm!
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:

Let me guess. You are gonna submit a husky.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zefiewings wrote:
    Pets! Weird!
    I can't wait to see how that works. Hmmmmm I am definitely going to attempt to get something in except that I am TERRIBLE at making pets so we'll see how this goes...

On the other hand...I keep trying to sign up for reality shows and stuff and they get cancelled or whatever, so maybe I am bad luck. :shock:

I still have two (human) sims that were supposed to be on reality shows that got cancelled so I am going to try and get them into another one, just to be fair to them. Not this one clearly.

Anyways..I'm clearly ranting now so...I will brainstorm the pet thing but at the very leased I will be lurking up a storm!

Well, I will be sure that unless something happens to my game or we ended up having an inactive cast, I won't cancel this show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

:shock: :hunf: that's creepy. How did you know that?

Yeah I probably will... Or maybe a cat. No idea XD I hardly ever make pets.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

Well, your username is HayloHusky and based upon that username, you seem to be a big fan of Huskies.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I shall get my entry to you tommorrow! I've got a paper I'm supposed to be working on tonight. :roll: Procrastination...
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited April 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

Your username is HayloHusky. You had a husky dog for your avatar for quite awhile... it's pretty obvious you have a thing for huskies. XD

You should submit Mr. Fluffers. :lol: Just kidding. :wink: No, but really.... Save Taiha's cat for my Pets Season. :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

Your username is HayloHusky. You had a husky dog for your avatar for quite awhile... it's pretty obvious you have a thing for huskies. XD

You should submit Mr. Fluffers. :lol: Just kidding. :wink: No, but really.... Save Taiha's cat for my Pets Season. :P

His name is Mr. Meow not Mr. Flu.ffers.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

It was sarcasm but what ever XD.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *waits for more applications*
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    By the way, I think I am able to get Tina/leggokatz to join. She has to reupload the pet she wants to use though as EA decided to delete all her pets.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My entry will be in tonight! :-)

Edit: Make that tomorrow. Without assess to my computer ATM.
    Post edited by Unknown User on