Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sam's Farm, Magnolia Gardens, La Terr Buona and Miss Lilly's Cottage Cafe updated 12\4

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
:lol: Yes just a little back log of Folly's Builds. Time on the computer is limited but I hope to be able to upload some pictures of these builds soon, my launcher groans with all the pictures stored on it. :D
Sam's Farm
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7179064

Screenshot-522_zpsc06dadfc.jpg

28ssxnk.jpg

4qkfgy.jpg

23rwgmg.jpg

14ifqlg.jpg

rbiixl.jpg

2czu52o.jpg

Magnolia Gardens
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7171287
afb89c0b-6fd1-4da1-bd4d-a7da293ec039_zpsf0f8a0db.jpg

9i4ac5.jpg

qsw4gl.jpg

2jg2sdi.jpg

205z0ih.jpg

k0kacw.jpg

104m7fl.jpg

La Terr Buona
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7146210

bc045dd9-6083-4ca9-81fb-d1ecd65d6f27_zpsc87a36e8.jpg

Miss Lilly's Cottage Cafe
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7142434

10edb8e9-65d3-4220-8604-0b427b361f9d_zps115c8faf.jpg

2mzmzqc.jpg

2qclerl.jpg

2jflu0g.jpg

2wqrj1c.jpg

2mcc7ma.jpg

oga0dh.jpg
And last but not least
Poppy Evergreen
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7153640

Screenshot-98_zpsb0c48b99.jpg
Thank you some much for stopping by. :D:D:D Folly

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2013
    All of these builds are so lovely! :) The designs of them are very nice!
    I can imagine our Sims enjoying living on Sam's Farm, with chickens running around and daily collecting of eggs. Miss Lilly's cottage café is such a pretty place to spend a time having a nice drink and something to eat. I particularly like the name of both of these builds.
    Magnolia Gardens would be a very nice wedding venue with lovely outdoor areas, and La terr buona suits Monte Vista so well and the front fountain /flower feature locks so nice.
    Great creating of Poppy Evergreen! She has great traits and would be a fun Sim to play.
    Great builds and creations! :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    Folly! I had te homes rec'd but hadn't seen Poppy! She is beautiful! Rosy cheeks and everything!

Rec'd her right away, she s a doll!

T

• Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    Folly they're beautiful! :) Downloaded all I can, and rec'd the rest! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    EndOfMyBootEndOfMyBoot Posts: 657 Member
    edited April 2013
    Yay for Poppy, and great homes as well. especially like the Sam's Farm. great job on them all Folly. :wink:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my! :D Gorgeous Folly builds! *Yanti dances around with joy* :D I love the farm, the cafe, the wedding venue and La Terr Buona. Very charming builds! Recommended all of them and added Sam's Farm, La Terr Buona and Miss Lilly's cottage cafe to my favourites. Love your plant sim too. Pretty! Left a recommendation for her too. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Any chance that you would post some more pics of the farm and cafe? Would love to see more. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yay! Finally got some time to upload some more pictures, more to come for the other builds. :D:D
    Rose thank you :D I truly appreciate your wonderful comments and kindness.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my, what beautiful lots! Downloaded and rec'd and can't wait to see them in my game <3

So lovely!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for posting more pics Folly. :D My launcher have similar problems too. I have way too many pics. :mrgreen: I should delete a few of the old ones too but I am always postponing it! :lol:

LOVE the cottage pics. Gorgeous landscaping. Love the veggie patch and the barn. Did you put some stables there? Lovely kitchen/diner and I love the living room. The wedding venue is simply stunning! WOW! The interiors are so droolworthy! So much opulence and grandeur! It is so romantic! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Very nice photos of Sam's farm and the Wedding venue! :) It is great to see these extra photos of them. The country Living set items suit and looks really great in your farm build. All the little details/items that you have in these rooms just look so country cottagey and nice! Lovely outdoors areas and indoor reception area for the wedding venue. Very nice photos!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi Sorry for the late reply not much time for the computer at the moment. :D
    :lol:Taryn I think she looks like a doll too with her rosy cheeks, I must for time to make her a plant sim mate. :D:D:D
    Thank you Wildatheart I hope you have fun with them. :D:D
    Thank you so much Boots Iam looking forwar to seeing how your WIP is coming along. :D
    :lol: Thank you Yanti your comments they made my smile. :D:D I have cleared some of the pictures on my launcher now I hope to upload pictures of the other builds soon. :D:D There are stables at Sam's Farm Yanti they just tucked behind the barn. :D
    Big Hugs to all Folly :D:D:D
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2013
    Folly, I LOVE all the homes! But, I especially love the first! It's just so perfect, reminds me of my Sims 2 days for some reason. Rec'd all of them. :thumbup:

~Will
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi InvisibleLyndz :D So glad you like them thank you for the lovely feedback. :D
    I hope you have fun with them in your game. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Rose :D:D Iam glad I finally got some time to upload some pictures.
    Hugs Folly
    This is my latest WIP :D
    20kezwp.jpg

abtc1t.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Your new WIP looks so lovely! :) Very nice design of the house, and the pathway and entrance to the house looks great. Pretty flower work. It is a very nice WIP build!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The cafe is so pretty! Love the outside and inside eating areas. Looks so charming! :D

Your new WIP is looking fantabulous! I adore Folly cottages and this is no exception! What a lovely architecture! Clever CASing and I love the landscaping. Looking forward to seeing more. :D
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hello Folly, I must tell you that I love the way you build! The Cafe is as adorable as your other cottages, so bemused just like old romantic pictures. You received some rec`s from me and I will dl some of your pretty houses later. I wonder why we aren`t friended?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Will :lol: me too now that you mentioned it I think in reminds me of rural area in Pleasantville. :D Folly
    Rose you are so sweet :D thank you so much for all your wonderful feedback. :D:D
    Hugs Folly
    Yanti all I can say is "big hug" you are very kind to me. :D:D Folly
    :lol: Lucy I do not know why either, I love all your gorgeous creations. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. :D Hug Folly
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2013
    The new WIP looks great as well! :mrgreen:

~Will
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Will :D I hope to have time to decorate it this week. :roll:
  • Options
    YvesimYvesim Posts: 31 Member
    very lovely♥