Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Folly's Unfurnished builds :-) Petite Castle updated 30\4\13 p2

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
I thought I would upload a few unfurnished builds for the people that like to decorate but not to build. :D
Lilac Lane and Tempting Teal are 1920's house plans.
Lilac Lane
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7003539
x60qkn.jpg

dg0y7c.jpg

Tempting Teal
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7012677
2ezppns.jpg

1ts9rl.jpg

Casa del Sole was built foe Monte Vista and is the build Iam currently playing in. :D
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7049394
2m7soas.jpg

9sqh3o.jpg

28swpc9.jpg

vze9oh.jpg

2yyz5h5.jpg

okqyk1.jpg

Also I have Bramber House, a heritage build. It is built with a Jetty
( the first floor overhangs the bottom floor).Will post some pictures later. Thank you for stopping by. :D:D Hugs Folly

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    FOLLY!!!! WOW! :shock: :shock: Such pretty builds! :D You always inspire me! :D The lilac lane and the tempting teal are adorables! Very chocolate box. :D Recommended both of them. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The Italian build is STUNNING! I just adore the stone exterior and the architecture. GORGEOUS! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited March 2013
    These are stunning, as Yanti says! I'll be sure to recommend them imminently :thumbup:

--Wibble :D
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yanti said it well enough! I LOVE the two first builds especially, and the third is still a gem! I rec'd them all! :D

~Will
  • Options
    SidyGirlSidyGirl Posts: 133 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Wonderful idea! That's totally me; I love decorating but don't have the patience to build, especially on my slow machine. Thank you. Left rec's, the Monte Vista build is my favorite.
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wow, the Monte Vista house is beautiful! Off to rec!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2013
    Very nice! Do you have any unfurnished starters?
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited March 2013
    Folly these are stunning shells, I'm sure people would love to download and decorate them <3:D Amazing work as usual! So happy I came to CC and am able to give you my recs!
  • Options
    EndOfMyBootEndOfMyBoot Posts: 657 Member
    edited March 2013
    great shell builds folly. especially like the Casa Del Sole, well deserved recs. :D
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh, i love these shell builds. They are fantastic. :) The Italian villa is my favorite. :) I will rec them all. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think I might try this, sounds like fun. I will just have to draw in the reins when it comes to trying to do the interiors. LOL Just a quick question...Do you leave the interiors completely undone?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ahh.. Yanti thank you so much for your lovely comments. :D:D I have had a lot of fun building the little 1930's builds. :D:D
    Like you I love the Italian builds and Monte Vista is a gorgeous world to build in. Iam so happy that Casa del Sole is going to live in your favourites. :D Hugs Folly
    Hi Wibble good to see you. :D Thank you for rec,s and kind words.
    :D Folly
    Thank you. :D:D I have had fun building these 1920's builds for RL plans. :D Folly
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi Springfairy
    No unfortunately, but that sounds like a good idea. :D
    I hope you have fun with them SidyGirl. :D:D Folly
    Thank you so much K2m1too. :D:D
    Hello Rose :D Thank you for stopping by and always being so supportive. :D:D Folly
    Hi Oils So good to see you back here at CC. :D:D Thank you for your lovely comments and rec's :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you EndOfMyBoot so glad you like them. :D:D
    Hi Nini :D :DThank you for your rec's and wonderful comments. :D:D
    Nini I do the walls and floors so it gives some indication what the room is for. :D Fireplaces and in one of the 1920's builds I put in the outside loo :shock: because it was in keeping with builds of that era.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2013
    Folly, these are really, really beautiful :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi folly, i thought i would pop in and check out your unfinished homes and wow! they are just gorgeous, the 1920's are just wonderful and they are my favorites. I have rec'd them all as they are all gorgeous.. thank you for sharing your wonderful homes.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you so much GreenCats for you wonderful comments :D:D
    Hi Harley2 So glad you like my 1920's builds I have had a lot of fun researching and building them. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just a update Iam running a bit behind :lol::D This is Bramber House. It is a heritage build with 4 bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Hope you like it. :D Folly
    Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7055846

97e3fb27-886f-4c93-a923-74c835cc2d9b_zpsc64a6d5c.jpg

2dvscon.jpg

119q8a1.jpg

2e5870o.jpg

jj75t2.jpg

2zqsjr7.jpg

2w40mz5.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2013
    Bramber house is lovely! :) It would be such a very nice sight to see when Sims came home and looked at the front of their house! It is a great design. Very pretty flowers and arch in the back garden. Very nice hedging fence. A nice home!
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited April 2013
    FOLLY,

These unfurnished builds are fantastic--each one lovely and charming. Recommended them all.

HUGS,

Karen
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I also added Casa Del Sol to my faVORITES. I love your design ideas...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Rose, :D When I was researching the build it was interesting that the ground floor was a smaller area to save of land taxes. Hugs Folly
    Hi Karen thank you :D I have fun building and sharing them. I think some people just like to decorate. :D I so happy you like Casa Del Sol it is the build Iam playing in at the moment. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    A gorgeous Folly build! I remember this one. :D I saw it on the exchange. The day you uploaded it. I just fell in love with the architecture. Added to my favourites and recommended. Of course! :D I love a Folly build! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much dear Yanti, I know you are a big fan of Tudor style builds.Hugs Folly :D:D
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited April 2013
    What lovely houses! :) It's nice to see some beautiful unfurnished homes. I like to decorate the interior of houses but I'm not very good at building them, so I'd love to download these. Off to recommend them :)
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2013
    Bramber house looks lovely Folly!

Rec'd!

~Will
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you Hannelore :D I hope you have fun decorating them. :D I hope in the near future to have sime more to upload. :D Folly
    Thank you so much Will :D:D:D Folly