Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Another super build @Glenkarri . You are so speedy and this is so nicely executed. Looks even better than the inspiration photo :smiley:
  • Options
    ren_sibal123ren_sibal123 Posts: 86 Member
    Help i cant post because i can't find the "post new thread button" what happen?
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2016
    Help i cant post because i can't find the "post new thread button" what happen?

ren_sibal123
    DNA always start a new Master Thread at the beginning of each month. The Thread is usually found on Page 1. of Creative Corner somewhere near the top of the list.

Here is June's link to DNA http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888622/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you/p1
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Faved another great build from you GlenKarri! Such wonderful work you do!
  • Options
    Oh thank you everyone, so kind. I love to build and I am thrilled folk enjoy my work. ;)
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @Glenkarri Good morning (or evening over there....lol) Thanks for taking this on for me! I have sent you a PM with the details for the world. there is no rush on this build! Here is the location for the lot

Screenshot-10_1.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg

No real specifics just have fun with this
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Thanks Patrick lovely to see you here again. I'll bring the World in again and get started. ;)
  • Options
    @Glenkarri there is no rush on this I still have a ton of lots to complete myself as well for this world
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    @Glenkarri I fixed the lot and sent you the new link for the corrected world in a PM
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Thanks for that :)
  • Options
    All done Patrick I have messaged you re collection, pics on the DNA Thread now. :)
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    *Contacting*
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    Hi BrianAndree, working on your build right now.............any changes from your request......... let me know :)
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    Thanks Glenkarri I love it <3:D
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    gorgeousxfreakgorgeousxfreak Posts: 2 New Member
    would you mind making a sim look alike of me
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    gorgeousxfreak the DNA Team can make lovely Sims, I do some myself at times, go to http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/892671/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest and post your request.
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    Hi @Glenkarri........it has been a LONG time since I've been on here. Work has gotten me but starting Tuesday I'm playing again. My sims love that mansion you built. When I have time I will request another, but not so large.
  • Options
    Hi Reddvelvett, Lovely to hear from you, glad you are enjoying the build. Look forward to your new request, happy simming. :)
  • Options
    Staractor, your build is coming along well. :) I did invite Suepea to take it on as she was your preferred creator, but she is going away at present and would not have time. I should complete your home in a few days time. :)
  • Options
    TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    Hey Glenkarri! Sorry I missed you while you were building my house, but I must say it looks lovely! One question, where can I download it? I can't find it your gallery in game ;(
  • Options
    Hi TiaBadd, So glad you like the look of the build. Try this link https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F1E6676262A311E6878A2586F7E7056B
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Hi @Glenkarri thanks so much for taking on my request. I have some pictures saved that embody what I'd like my house to look like but I am not sure how to post pics so I am not sure how to get those pics to you.
  • Options
    Will message again. Thanks for the contact. :)
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello Glenkarii, regarding the communication with the Sims 3 houseboat, I actually have some new info about the build, first of all remove the area for gardening, I'm simply having too many issues with the Swiftgrow Gardening Station, with my own builds and edits. how ever I could give you an idea about the Holo-Scenery Walls, basically they work with the vertical wall lights from ITF on the edges of the Holo-Scenery Wall, with these wall accents (also ITF, basically like a glowy Wall Crown and base molding in one) over the Holo_scenery Wall (might have to use Moveobjects on) basically looking more technical and in my opinion Futuristic, as for insperation for the overal build I've assembled a few pictures that might help you
  • Options
    Will message you AuronoiChieftain, thanks for coming by :)