Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trapped(A Reality Show) Season One *Episode Two* Sadly Closing Down

1_zps59aaa0f7.jpg
Welcome to the first season of Trapped! I enjoy being in reality shows so I decided to make one. This is going to be a mixish… of several of them. There will of course be the same rules. Now to get to the stuff I hate to explain.
6 people will be stuck in house for several weeks competing for the title of ‘Ultimate Overlord’ and 500,000 simoleons. There will be alliances, love, and enemies. Who will win the title and the money?

Competitions:
Each competition will be different and have a different difficulty level. There will be several types. Quizzes and games to determine the winner. They will be sent by email.

Overlord:
Each week there will be an overlord. This will depend on who wins the competitions. The overlord will have the overlord suite. The overlord also gets to choose who has immunity and who is up on the chopping block.

The Minion:
Every overlord has their minions. There will be a special competition to determine the minion. The minion gets automatic immunity and gets to choose one of the two on the chopping block to save. They also get a special prize depending on the competition.

Confessions:
If you’ve seen other reality shows these are like Diary Room Entries. They are used to help the episode go along. So please send one in. Also not all will be used if there are too many.

Eviction:
Two will face eviction depending on who the overlord and minion choose. The one who gets voted off goes home immediately.
Important: These are the games I have so if you send a sim make sure you only use these expansion packs: Ambitions, Late Night, Supernatural, Pets, Generations.

Application:

Username:
Sim’s name:
Sim’s age:
Short bio: (Write it like your sim is introducing themselves)
Sim link:
CC link: (please use as little as possible.)

My email is:
kaymbla@aol.com
Send all applications there. I would also like an even number of males and females. Also reserves last for 48 hours.

Contestants:

Males:
1. Marco Rodriguez by Kaliko103
2. Ying Shi-Lang by Fordee09

Females:
1. Petra Dersi by Gigglzy0
2. Ginger Bina by 123StarStrukk
3. Phoenix Maywall by ArtistbyNight
4. Anita Anderson by HayloHusky

Comments