Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marie's Garden Cottage uploaded page 3

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
This is a modern build just to have a little break from my cottaqe building.I hope you like it. :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6858061
254zsl0.jpg

1zh33hu.jpg

wmb86p.jpg

2q9gv47.jpg

kbb0vs.jpg

3480bhs.jpg

rab1ab.jpg

2ai58qg.jpg

hwk0p4.jpg
Two WIPS
282jlno.jpg

1ovdhh.jpg
Thank you for stopping by and having a look. Folly :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great modern build :) I like the design of the building, and the white and blue and pink shades of colour look so very effective together! I really like the way you have done the music room and the kitchen/living room areas, with the furnishings and colours. Great wall decor. Great home :)
    Your 2 WIPS look really good too!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOW! :shock: A Folly modern! :D That was a nice surprise! I love the architecture! Way to go Folly! Gorgeous build! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The 2 WIPs looks fabulous! Specially the first one. Can't wait for more pics. :D
  • Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Lovely modern house, I love the brightness inside!

What I really, really love are your two WIP's. They both look amazing so far!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2013
    What a gorgeous modern! The interiors are so bold and beautiful. I absolutely love it.

Your works in progress look knockout too :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi Rosemow
    Thank you so much, I wanted to use colours I do not normally use and not to much clutter. Hugs Folly
    Hi Yanti
    I see there is a wonderful new Yanti build on my over to your thread to check it out. :D Thank you for your kind words and support back to my cottage builds now where I feel most a home. Hugs Folly :D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi Bellili
    Thank you I feel much more comfortable building cottages than moderns, but it is nice to use some bright crisp colours every now and then. :D
    Hugs Folly :D
    Hi GreenCats
    Thank you so much. :D:D Hugs Folly
    This is a new household I have uploaded called Starburst Sisters. Chrysoberyl, Mercury and Rhodonite they are humans or are they ? Nocc. Hope you enjoy Folly :D:D
    Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6865957
    hwwduv.jpg

tase9x.jpg

359d1yg.jpg

Some more pictures of my WIP Marie's Garden Cottage
    r7sm6w.jpg

11w94ps.jpg

21ew5e8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Your Sims household is great, and i like the interior pictures of your cottage WIP. :)Very nice shades of colour in the living room.
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2013
    The modern is wonderful! Rec'd!

The sisters are just too cool! Rec'd!

But you know how I love a cottage! nd your WIP is just darling..inside and out!

Taryn
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited January 2013
    Love the bright colours in Contempory Splash. Left a rec. Your two WIP looks awesome. Can't wait to see them finished.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Awwww Folly! How delightful is that! I just adore that pic with the snow on the roof top. Looks magical! As usual your interiors has definitely the Folly Flair! LOVING it! :D:D

Good job with the siters too. They look awesome. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited January 2013
    Folly!

All are equally beautiful, however, I am anxiously awaiting the garden cottage. LOVE IT :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    CrismitCrismit Posts: 182 Member
    edited January 2013
    wonderful! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited January 2013
    Already rec'd your fabulous splash and the starbust sisters looks so cool :>
    Looking forward to see more of the cottage you're working on :D
  • Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited January 2013
    Lovvvvveeee the Garden Cottage, must have. *makes grabby hands*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you Rosemow :D:D:D
    Hi Taryn :lol: Iam afraid cottages are my weakness too. :D Iam glad you like my cottage I particuarly like the top windows. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Walkingstick thank you! It was good fun to play with a bright colour pallette. Hugs Folly
    oops! almost forgot here is another picture of Marie's Garden Cottage. :roll:
    2w7eu7o.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited January 2013
    follyfoot wrote:

Some more pictures of my WIP Marie's Garden Cottage
    r7sm6w.jpg

Looks Great ... Especially in the snow.
    I love the small balcony over the door.
    The wooden privacy fence goes well with the exterior too.

BlackSand

VRIENDEN.gif
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What a beautiful room! Love it! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi Yanti
    I love how the snow transforms our builds. :D I so glad you like my decor it seems to take forever for me to do :roll: Thank you for your kind support Yanti. Hugs Folly
    Hi Itsy
    Iam glad you like my little cottage, the garden is small it would be ideal for cottage in a small town. :D Thank you :D:D:D Hugs Folly
    Thank you Crismit :D:D:D
    Thank you Mansson for your wonderful comments. Iam trying to stay focused I have too many WIP's at the moment :lol:. :D:D Folly
    Hi Dear Noirran :lol::lol: Hugs Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2013
    The Garden Cottage is looking so, so beautiful. It's like a tiny, homely castle. Love it! Looking forward to seeing more :)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi Folly! What a lovely Modern!

The WIP's are so wonderful! So cute! Cottages are my weakness too! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you dear Yanti :D:D
    The snow looks mighty fine to me today too Blacksand, the temperature here is 42 degrees. :shock: :shock: :lol:
    Thank you BN and Greencats always lovely to get feedback from some of my favourite builders. :D:D:D
    Some more pictures to share of my little cottage. :D:D:D
    upxfk.jpg

2mw8isx.jpg

2w38c48.jpg

2lxj90i.jpg

20zwkys.jpg

2hwjqcy.jpg

1zn4ksp.jpg

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your cottage is adorable. You always have such a good eye for details. Very stylish modern, too; rec'd. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Your cottage looks more lovelier with each picture :) Really nice furnishing of these rooms. Try to keep cool by looking at the Sims enjoying being in the snow! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The bathrooms and the bedrooms are too cute. I always admire your choice for patterns. So perfect for a cottage. Can't wait for this beauty to be finished. This is going in my favourites! Of course! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you so much :D Empresspamela, Rosemow and Yanti for your kind comments and support. :D:D:D I have finally finished the decor and play testing I just need to do the cover shot now and then I can upload. :D:D The last of my pictures to share.
    The Attic has been made into the children's area, one pink room covered with kittens , one blue with puppies and their own bathroom. :D
    2rongxg.jpg

b53abo.jpg

2e49jrs.jpg

2ntlr4i.jpg

msnjn8.jpg
    Thank you for taking the time to look. :D Folly :D