Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coastal Contemporary- by thetideschanging

I don't normally show my lots here, but I feel this is one of my best. I also finally figured out the camera tool and was able to take much better shots of my house.

This is a house for the world that I am working on (link to forum thread in signature). You can download it is you like it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6834684

Here are the pictures. I hope you enjoy! :D

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Thanks for looking at my house!!

Comments

• Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited January 2013
    You've done a wonderful job of it. I especially like the 2 story family room. ;)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks!! I had always wondered how people got the camera to show the second floor from the first one and I finally figured out how :) .
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited January 2013
    Really great house :) Great design of the building and i like the way you have done the outdoor living/dining, pool and hot tub area. Nice work with the flowers/plants. Great comtemporary feel to it with the colour shades and choice of furnishings used. Great build :)
  • Options
    aimeeyoung14aimeeyoung14 Posts: 497 Member
    edited January 2013
    All I can say is WOW!! Actually I can say more lol I absolutely love the pool shape, and how you've done the interior in modern and natural finishes. It's absolutely beautiful! Rec'd :)
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks so much you two :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOW! :shock: What a beautiful house! :D Looks so realistic! I love the architecture! The pool shape looks great. Inside, I love the high ceilings. That gallery looking down at the living space downstairs looks gorgeous. Love the kitchen area. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOW!!! This house is amazing! I love the contrast between the orange woods and blue walls in the living room and kitchen. Then you have all those other vibrant colors throughout the rest of the house! Amazing!

Incredible job, Rec'd!
    -DH