Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My gift to Envira_X, picture heavy. Come celebrate this amazing simmer!

So I'm pretty sure we all know Envira_X. Envira and I just recently became friends and on the 15th of December I had my birthday. Envira tricked me into answering her survey filled with questions like do you have this and that. Me being too curious for my own good answered these question being curious about where they would lead. And than I checked my email, after Envira instructed me to. I saw that she had gifted me the Icecream machine with the sweetest message and a download code for the Sims 3 Supernatural! You can imagine I was like this:
shocked-monkey1.jpg

After that she kept throwing stuff at me so I decided to build a house for her as she doesn't have a WL.
It's called Mediterranean Envy. Because it looks/sounds like Envira and because I hope other sims will envy to live in the house :D

So this thread will be filled with pictures and the download link! Feel free to tell me what you think and to send Envira this way :D

Description:
This house is build in Mediterranean style. I build the house on a 50x50 lot which replaced on the cliflots in Starlight Shores. As said the house is build on one of the cliff lots which fits best in Starlight Shores, you can replace the house on the big cliff lot. It will go on other lots too but the backyard will sink into the ground, which might not bother you :D

If you have any difficulty placing the house because of level difficulties please look here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/06/bug-imported-house-raiseslowers-the-terrain.html
The value for this build will probably be around 7 (or -7)

It's a 4 bedroom (5 beds) and 3 bathroom house.

The house has a sloped garage on the front of the house with room for 2 cars. The masterbedroom with walk in closet and master bathroom are in the basement. The masterbedroom gives entrance to the backyard where you can find the pool, a hot tub, kids playing area, lounge area, outside cooking and dining area and a poolhouse which has a fitness room, massage table and sauna.
The first floor is where you enter the house. Here you will find the coat closet, living room, dining room, bar area, huge kitchen with pizza oven, tepanyaki grill (thanks to Becomingjenn :D) and a pantry, a laundry room, guest room with bathroom.
The second floor has an office, girls nursery, bathroom, children's bedroom with two beds and two decks (one in front and one viewing the back).

And there´s also a pink scooter in the garage. :D

Download link: Mediterranean Envy (CC-free)

Pictures
Front
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Back
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Lay-out roof up
screenshot_original.jpg

Lay-out second floor
screenshot_original.jpg

Lay-out first floor
screenshot_original.jpg

Lay-out basement
screenshot_original.jpg

Basement
Masterbedroom
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Master bathroom
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Entrance
screenshot_original.jpg

Living room
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited January 2013
    Dining area
    screenshot_original.jpg

Bar area
    screenshot_original.jpg

Bar and dining
    screenshot_original.jpg

Kitchen
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Laundry
    screenshot_original.jpg

Guest room
    screenshot_original.jpg

Guest bathroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Second floor
    Office
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Girls nursery
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Bathroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Children's bedroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Front deck
    screenshot_original.jpg

View from deck (back)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Outside
    Outside dining
    screenshot_original.jpg

Poolhouse
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    just in case
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Okay finished setting up!
    If you see Envi please direct her this way!
    :lol:
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow this is such a beautiful house, and perfectly named.

I'm so glad that Envira gave you such an amazing birthday present. We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful friend. :)

I hope you had an amazing birthday, sending you lots of hugs and love. :)
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited January 2013
    Beautiful lot!
    I love the color scheme for the nursery.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited January 2013
    Really great build :) Very nice design of the house. Grest outdoor living/dining area with the pool and hot tub and seating. I like the spacious kitchen. Nice pool house, set up with the sauna. massage table and gym items. TYhe front deck would be lovely to sit out at and watch the views, or look through the telescope. Great work with all the rooms inside, great furnishing of them. Nicely done sloped garage.
    Great and special gift! :)
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited January 2013
    Beautiful! And a perfect name, it's definitely an enviable home :D I love the earthy tones you've used, the bathroom is pretty much my perfect bathroom in real life!

It's a great gift for a super deserving simmer (she's definitely one of the notorious ones!), I hope you had an excellent birthday too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    7frog7frog77frog7frog7 Posts: 538 Member
    edited January 2013
    Aww, Envira totally deserves this. It looks awesome, good job okido1987!
  • Options
    xvkiweevxxvkiweevx Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awesome! I'm sure she'll love it. :)
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okido it's beautiful!! Lil miss Envi totally deserves it! Great job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wow thanks everyone for the comments!
    I'm glad you all like it! Don't forget to send envira this way if you spot her!
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh, my beloved Oki!!!!!! What am I ever going to do with you? ((snuggle-hug you and love you forever))

I'm moved beyond words!! Your gift is so beautiful and so special to me! I'm overcome and misty-eyed. You're priceless to me -- your friendship means so much. I can always count on my sweet Oki dropping by my page, acting all cute and silly, playfully urging me toward someone's wishlist -- a fun friend who encourages my gifting-habit!! ((chuckles)) The BEST sort of friend! :wink:

But this house? WOW. I never could have imagined such a beautiful gift!! It's gorgeous! I feel like you pulled ideas straight from my head! I love the style, I love the lot, I love the yard!! I couldn't love this house more -- I think the design is brilliant! <3<3<3

Sweet Oki-girl, you are soooooo talented! My new house is too pretty for words. You've taken such care to make it lovely in every possible way!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! The placement of all the furnishings is so thoughtful -- and all the different rooms? You have such an eye for things!! I never could have come up with some of your ideas. I love the furniture choices, I love the color schemes -- I LOVE IT ALL! Truly!

I will always feel special when my sims live in this house! I treasure it, as I cherish YOU, Oki!

Thank you for being your naturally awesome self! And thanks for your friendship!! You are dear to my heart, little love!! I adore you! <3<3<3

hugs105.gif

2j4wlzb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    okido1987 wrote:

I'm sorry it took me so long to drop by the thread, my sweet Oki-girl! Yesterday was busy, and this morning was a bit of handful as well. But I'm so thrilled to find such a marvelous treat for me here! I cannot say thank you enough!! ((soars through the air and tackle hugs Oki, giggling))

Love ya!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful friend. :)

Awwwwwwww. ((blushes)) Thank you, my beloved little kitten! ((hugest warm cuddle-hugs))
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Shrill wrote:
    It's a great gift for a super deserving simmer (she's definitely one of the notorious ones!)

Oh, Shrill!!! ((gets misty-eyed again)) Now I'm all verklempt! ((gathers shrill up into a bear hug))

I've never been called NOTORIOUS before! Y'all are making me feel SOOOOOO loved!!! **beams brightly**

I --HEART-- all of you!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Aww, Envira totally deserves this.

Thank you, my adorable little froglet!! You're such a cutie-face!! ((tickle-hugs))
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    saschatilo wrote:
    Lil miss Envi totally deserves it!

LOVE YOU, my beautiful miss sasch!! You're such a joy to me, always!! ((sweetest happy hugs))
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okido, what a lovely build. I have a soft spot for Mediterranean homes and this one's a beauty. I love the neutral colourscheme and the use of accent colours too. A huge rec from me!

A beautiful gift for a beautiful person! Envira is an amazing simmer and friend and should be showered with pretty things more often!! :D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    envira_x wrote:
    okido1987 wrote:

I'm sorry it took me so long to drop by the thread, my sweet Oki-girl! Yesterday was busy, and this morning was a bit of handful as well. But I'm so thrilled to find such a marvelous treat for me here! I cannot say thank you enough!! ((soars through the air and tackle hugs Oki, giggling))

Love ya!!

:D You know me I'm not known for my patience :D
    I'm so glad you like it! You have a way with words that make me speechless!

Edit: And if your sim goes into the garage it will find something that might help you raid some people's WL while throwing around pink confetti!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited January 2013
    What a gorgeous house, for such a wonderful person! Great build!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thank you MissElpheba and Potterphyle.

:oops: I just saw that I missed a very important picture of the masterbedroom..... No idea where that one went, I;m sure I made a picture of the bed :S
    Don't worry there actually is a bed in the bedroom :D As you can see in the lay-out picture :D
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow Okido! This is AMAZING! Im off to rec and favourite so I can download later when Im out of the game. Envira is one lucky lady!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    JBAG521 wrote:
    Wow Okido! This is AMAZING! Im off to rec and favourite so I can download later when Im out of the game. Envira is one lucky lady!

Thank you, I hope you will enjoy it too!
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited January 2013
    WOW what a wonderful house, and I just got gifted by her :shock: sneaky devil she is :evil:

*Lurks off into darkness*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    WOW what a wonderful house, and I just got gifted by her :shock: sneaky devil she is :evil:

*Lurks off into darkness*

Thank you and I would find a very dark hiding place because she will find you!