Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you doing for christmas? :D

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sims celebrations don't end with Christmas. I'm planning something big for New Years Eve for my sims Jeff and Hannah. Their going to bring in 2013 with a bang. My sims celebrate all the holidays.
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited December 2012
    Weealbet wrote:
    This thread has nothing to do with The Sims 3 and should be locked.

Grinch

Bah humbug :P

I was simply saying what several people on here have said in a thread concerning same sex marriage because it was "off topic". Those people are hypocrites really.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2012
    Weealbet wrote:
    Weealbet wrote:
    This thread has nothing to do with The Sims 3 and should be locked.

Grinch

Bah humbug :P

I was simply saying what several people on here have said in a thread concerning same sex marriage because it was "off topic". Those people are hypocrites really.

Yeah but talking about what you're doing for Christmas is going to cause less hate and fighting than talking about same sex marriage.
    And I'm glad you got my joke :)
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas to you too.

I'm not doing anything but resting this time because on Thanksgiving I was the only one cooking in the house and I was so tired, I'm taking the day off and relaxing.

I did all my Christmas shopping already and I'm so happy about that and for New Years the same thing watch the celebs sing some of my favorite songs and enjoy the day with my son.

heart_anim.gif
    new.png
  • Options
    thedogloverthedoglover Posts: 582 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
    I'll have Christmas dinner with my family members. Hopefully this time we can try figgy pudding. :mrgreen: Then, I'm not sure, I'll go home and play whatever game I received for Christmas. I might be getting an expansion pack for Christmas. If I do, I'll install the game and play for a bit.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'll be spending christmas with my hubby, our moms and our children. We usually stay at my house xmas eve and maybe open some presents, xmas morning we open the rest and that night we have a huge dinner.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2012
    :D:D Merry Christmas to everyone! I will be spending this Christmas with my new husband. :oops: Its our first Christmas together and I'm looking forward to it. I also will be having my entire family (there's 16+ generations of us) :shock: over for the holidays. We are planning the get together for my 89 year old grandmother. This will be her last Christmas and I wanted it to be memorable one for her. She was diagnosed with a stage 3 form of brain cancer and has Alzheimer's stage 2. :cry: She doesn't know me very well anymore but I don't let it stop me from being with her every minute of the day. I hope she will be happy this Christmas :oops:

That's my Holiday plans.
  • Options
    Jademoo93Jademoo93 Posts: 48
    edited December 2012
    Stay over at my boyfriends at christmas eve probably wont be able to sleep x). Wake up and open our presents. Then I go home in the afternoon and open the rest of my presents at home. Im then going to my aunts for xmas dinner and then my boyfriend comes over on the night to stay again then we watch tv.I'ts pretty busy to be honest..but we have christmas dinner with our families and swap the order around next year so it's fair.
  • Options
    aceman481aceman481 Posts: 15
    edited December 2012
    giving my sims a make over :twisted: my sims are going to be Hairy like a animal. :shock:
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited December 2012
    Christmas eve-Usally is spent the day at the missionary area delivering gifts and food for families in need. Christmas eve night is usally my dads family to celebrate BUT my Grandma was sick with the flu and gave it to my Grandfathers whos already has issues with his health he got dyhydrated so badly that his kidneys failed. SO looks like its Christmas eve service with family and then a posssibly late night lazy evening watching christmas movies and stuff. Then christmas morning I guess the same thing movies opening presents that sorta thing. BUT hey i get to be with family thats what I wanted. But Ill probably play sims to
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited December 2012
    Shadow08Sims3: That sounds nice :)

Shanianel: I hope you two have a fun time together!

megan_maria: Sounds fun! (my family is big on christmas too)

imakeboys: Wow, you've got alot of stuff to do! :) I hope you have a great time!

06bon06: Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2012

Thanks. Yeah last year was really hard for us. She passed away in Nov. so it's the second year this year. It's not so bad anymore :)[/quote

I saw you lost your grandma I guess in 2011? I am sorry to hear I lost my Grandpa in July on 4th of July, so its the first year without him im gonna miss giving him hugs for the gifts he went and bought me, I am gonna miss his laughter and our christmas movie watching together gah i miss him im gonna cry :?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    There used to be four of us until my grandmother died last year of cancer. :'([/quote]
    Im so sorry :? Thats how my pap passed except his was prostate cancer and it caused 17 years of fighting it to finally say his body couldnt handle it anymore, its so hard without him already I missed him at thanksgiving well 1 holiday down 1 more to go without him, then Easter and then its going to be extremly hard on Fathers day :( But extremly hard on the aniversery of his passing
  • Options
    shantel2012shantel2012 Posts: 313
    edited December 2012
    Spending time with my family xD
    love the holidays bring's the BEST out of everyone!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
    HAVE A SAFE AND AWESOME TIME!
    xD
  • Options
    uraniumfan909uraniumfan909 Posts: 736 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm going to montreal to spend time with my extended family since they're too lazy to come to us in the much warmer Cali instead :3
    And my grandmother's a technophobe :/