Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you doing for christmas? :D

Any parties? Just chilling at home? Playing sims?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

• Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited December 2012
    Working in my office. I don't celebrate Christmas. Also: happy holidays.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sims are actually much more festive than I am. they have the whole house decorated, and on Snowflake day, they go out and build snowmen or fulfill similar wishes.
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited December 2012
    MinDtrikz: Do you celebrate anything else? Like Hannukah or Kwanza?

& that sounds like fun! I still haven't gotten seasons, but I'll be getting it soon :D
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited December 2012
    Christmas with my family being away from my Sims for a couple of days, I am really looking forward to it.Tomorrow night I am having a pre christmas party for my niece and nephew, baking the christmas cookies for me to take into work for Santas elves :wink:. There will no doubt be simming involved since my wee chickens love the sims. Friday Christmas lunch with more family and Sat christmas/birthday do for my brother. I am pretty much busy until Wds night.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful time, same to all the christmas celebrating simmers x
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    dothesmustle: That sounds like so much fun!

I'm going to church & then my aunt's house on monday for christmas eve dinner and then having a lazy christmas at home with my family!

..... & lots of simming as well :D
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited December 2012
    Bahaha. Simple.

I just finished Grade 6 (I live in Australia) and have about six weeks of holidays, and I'm using one of them to go skiing in Vancouver.
    Christmas is usually a small lunch for my Mum's family, and a massive dinner for my Dad's.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sister and her husband are coming in from Vegas and we are having a party. Also at the party will be my family, my uncle, 3 aunts, 3 cousins, brother, grandmother, my other sister, and various friends of the family. We are going to sing, do skits, and other things that is going to take up a lot of time, and I'm going to paint Christmas pictures to give out. This is actually happening on Sunday. On Christmas day, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Oh and my friend is coming over for the party and she wanted to see how the Sims 3 is played.
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'll probably do some simming, listen to Christmas music & maybe watch a movie too!
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited December 2012
    Christmas Eve- Family lunch with my grandmas brothers and sisters
    Day- Opening presents in the morning, and going to the movies. Then maybe going to my honey's house.
    After- Spending a few day's with my honey (if he doesnt have to work) and taking down Christmas stuff...

I'm Scrooge this year. Literally.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Dab1gv: congrats on finishing 6th grade! And that sounds like a very nice christmas :)

friendlyone20: That sounds like alot of fun! We actually had a huge family party last week as well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    ddsims3world: Fun! Have you seen the animated "A Christmas Carol"? It's soooo good!

artlove1: Hahaha :) Don't worry, I've been a scrooge lately as well. What movie are you going to see? :D
  • Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited December 2012
    ddsims3world: Fun! Have you seen the animated "A Christmas Carol"? It's soooo good!

artlove1: Hahaha :) Don't worry, I've been a scrooge lately as well. What movie are you going to see? :D

Probably the new Barbara Striesand one, or the Hobbit of honey boo isn't working
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited December 2012
    Going to my mother in law house for Christmas. She got me Sims game, but not sure. As soon after Christmas fun at her house, I am going straight to my computer and download my new Sims 3 games and play until I passed out on my computer. LOL! :lol:
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited December 2012
    My family has a tradition to open presents up together early in the morning. My siblings and I go to my parent’s house around 6am and we all open our gifts as a family. However, this year my mom has to work a long shift that goes from Christmas Eve to Christmas morning – so we will probably hold off on the gifts until the afternoon this year.

Also, this is the first year that I will be cooking the Christmas dinner so I’m pretty excited about that. I have a very big family so my house will be full of my relatives and family friends. I hope I don’t screw anything up! :lol:

After my family leaves, I am hoping to get in some Sim time and let them celebrate the holidays as well. :)
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    @ElizabethMorin, I did saw one animated Christmas Carol & it was involving Disney Mickey Mouse and the crew.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited December 2012
    we have a big christmas eve celebration at my house with family then christmas day a nice quiet dinner at my sons
  • Options
    vgaddiction2259vgaddiction2259 Posts: 506
    edited December 2012
    Playing with my new personal Snowbot.
    I still haven't decided if he should be good or evil. Maybe good, since I like blue.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/854a/
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited December 2012
    Gammz. =P Mostly with the family. WoW: MoP (woo!!) and The Sims 3: Seasons will be computer games I'll be playing, though.

Mostly just lounging around at home, though.

Edit: Should mention - in my family, we never celebrate for just one day. We normally celebrate Christmas the 24th-27th at least. Open presents late on the 24th, then spend the rest of the time spending time together.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sims3Lvr88Sims3Lvr88 Posts: 636 New Member
    edited December 2012
    On Christmas Eve, we get everything ready for the morning, wrap any more gifts we have that are unwrapped.

Christmas Morning: Get up and tear into presents together, then start getting Christmas dinner ready, which is either ham or turkey. We don't really have any family members that come over so it's just me, my mom, and my dad. There used to be four of us until my grandmother died last year of cancer. :'(
  • Options
    vgaddiction2259vgaddiction2259 Posts: 506
    edited December 2012
    Jongarakun wrote:
    Gammz. =P Mostly with the family. WoW: MoP (woo!!) and The Sims 3: Seasons will be computer games I'll be playing, though.

Oh, you play WoW. Well, that makes it easier. The character I'm talking about in my "I'm torn" thread is actually my female goblin warlock. :P
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited December 2012
    Spending time with my family. Also my sims will be celebating some already have.

Michelle and Ben's Christmas Together. I'll be doing another one with Jeff and Hannah sometimes this week.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/625458.page
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited December 2012
    Jongarakun wrote:

Oh, you play WoW. Well, that makes it easier. The character I'm talking about in my "I'm torn" thread is actually my female goblin warlock. :P
    Another goblin-er? Awesome, high-five! And that's rad, and much better than some borin' old Sim. B)
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited December 2012
    Eating, drinking "nectar", simming...

*sigh* and some assignments too.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    LetterFromAThiefLetterFromAThief Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited December 2012
    Just chillin...I don't celebrate...anything, actually lol
  • Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited December 2012
    tumblr_mef2t4K0IG1rr3l61o1_500.gif

Okay. Um. I'm going to eat cookies and stay at home. And open presents with my family. <3