Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good Will Cottage

This is my Christmas build a two bedroom cottage, eat- in kitchen and one bathroom. Items upgraded and play tested. Hope you enjoy it and have a lovely Christmas. :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6739024

Screenshot-148-1-1.jpg

20hly1i.jpg

28ba5p4.jpg

2d1trnr.jpg

a0gujd.jpg

14o6o05.jpg

2mchtom.jpg

118ltol.jpg

34g7f5s.jpg

2hqgwpl.jpg

e7lyxz.jpg

35d7xjt.jpg

33bcp6t.jpg

Thank you for stopping by. :D:D:D Folly

j9v6rq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2012
    I always like your cottages.Currently living in Milkwood Cottage..Ugh which to live in? Good will or Milkwood! I love em both.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2012
    A really lovely cottage :) I like all the homely touches in the kitchen, and i can just imagine Sims enjoying a happy Christmastime in your nicely festive-decorated living room. I do like the wreath on the lamp light on the path leading up to the front door. Very nice cottage :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2012
    So cosy, comfortable and cottagy!Perfect for those long winter evenings. Rec'd.
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ooo its lovely, just popped into the forums and spotted your thread. Couldn't resist downloading this one. Rec'd it too.

Merry Xmas!

Starby
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    paogaepaogae Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ohhhh Folly, it's a dream! :D
    So warm and cozy! Rec'd and fav!

Have a wonderful Christmas time, my dear! Kisses

Paola
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    Awwww! :D This is so adorable! :D It is like a fairytale cottage that you see on a beautiful christmas card. I adore that path leading to the cottage. Love the natural landscaping. So lush and I love the pond! Inside, I see a lot of Folly magic! Love that living room. Looks so cosy with the sofas and the christmas decorations! The bedroom is gorgeous. I saw a chair in the livng room, something with some lace on it. Where did you get that chair? Don't remember seeing that before. The pattern you used in the single bedroom is so charming. Love that fireplace too. The season pics with the snow just adds to the magic. Happy Holidays Folly! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited December 2012
    What a great comfy, cozy cottage! Looks so perfect for Seasons. D/R/F! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    Such a sweetie of a home, Folly! I love how you have situated it on the lot, it looks so cozy, needing to travel down the lane to go home. Your soft, muted color pallet is very soothing and warm too. Lovely!

Rec'd!

T
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2012
    (((squee!!!))

It is SO adorable. Cottage.....follyfoot......two words I love to see together. :)
  • Options
    Brighten11Brighten11 Posts: 423 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Awe, such a beautiful cottage! Love it. Rec'd
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2012
    Perfect cozy cottage, especially for the holidays and I adore it's homey decor :] Rec'd of course Folly!
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited December 2012
    Folly! Such a cute little cottage, it's so warm and cozy. So many gorgeous textures, I can't wait to download (I'm waiting til I have the 2 other EP's so I can enjoy it in it's original beauty).
    I love the little windy road with the pond, the kitchen is just, I can't even explain how much I love it! I just love everything about the whole lot! :)

Rec'd and faved! :)

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited December 2012
    :shock: Amazing
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Springfairy
    Lol I have to admit that Milkwood is my favourite build this year, it took me mounths to complete. :D Iam so glad you are enjoying it. :D
    Hugs Folly
    Hi Rosemow
    Thank you you are always so kind. :D The Wreaths on the lamp posts was taken from my inspiration picture, a Thomas Kinkade painting.Hugs Folly
    Hello Walkingstick
    Iam so glad to think my cottage is comfy and cosy It was exactly wwhat I was trying to achive. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited December 2012
    You are amazingly talented in building these darling masterpieces! This is beautiful, adorable, quaint, charming, inviting, cozy....hmmmmmm....I think that covers it. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi Starbucaneer
    Merry Cristmas to you too. :D I hope you enjoy Good Will Cottage, I Had a lot of fun building it. :D Folly
    Ahhh... thank you Paola :D I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too surrounded by family and friends. :D:D:D Hugs Folly
    Hi Dear Yanti
    The chair with the lace on I think came with Generations EP as did the table that is next to it. :D:D Thank you for the rec, favour and kind words I appreciate it very much. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Good to hear from you Bryony. :D The cottage is good for seasons I made it with Hidden Springs in mind with all its lush vegetation. :D:D Thank you for the D/R/F. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi Dear Taryn
    Thank you for your support and kind words, It is so lovely to have people like you here. :D Hugs Folly
    :lol: Hi Ruth Thank you for your wonderful comments I do love building my cottages. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Thank you for stopping by Brighten and Oils I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Hi BN Oh! you will love the two new EPs, Lots of new build items and Seasons makes everything look so pretty in winter. Hugs Folly
    Thank you 8Faith8 Iam glad you like it. :D:D Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wonder how I missed that!?? :oops: I have all eps and sps and I never knew that I had that in game. :oops: Thanks Folly. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you Itsy :oops: You are always so kind and supportive to all here at CC. :D:D:D
    :lol: Yanti I have done the same, when others CAS them they finnally catch my eye. :lol: Hugs Folly
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited December 2012
    folly, you are forever one of my favorites for a good reason. This cottage is just lovely. I agree with Yanti--it looks like it should be on a Christmas card. I like how you showed it in different seasons. So cozy. I just want to live there--quiet, secluded and quaint. A definite rec and DL coming your way. Thanks, once again, for one of your perfect, perfect cottages! *big hugs*
    Kim
  • Options
    MattSuomi9896MattSuomi9896 Posts: 82 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Very nice!
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ooohh a Folly Cottage ... the winter pic of the light post made me think of Narnia :)

I love your new cottage, and as usual it is a masterpiece of CAS work. The landscaping is beautiful, and I really love the shot of it in Autumn, my favourite season. It's like stepping back in time. Rec'd and added to my favourites! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi Kim
    Good to see you. :D:D Thank you for you lovely comments,The new EP is great I love seeing my builds in the different seasons. Have a wonderful Christmas. :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you MattSuomi :D:D
    Hi dear Helen
    Ah...thank you, :D I so glad you like the landscaping, its my favourite part of building these days. Autumn is gorgeous with the new seasons EP :D:D
    Are your sims zipping along with your new computer? When I got my new computer earlier this year I found it hard to keep up with mine. :lol:
    Looking forward to your next creation. Hugs Folly