Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Psychiatric Advice

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited December 2012
    abbyshire wrote:
    Oh the irony of PsychoChick asking about psychiatric advice.... :lol: Thanks for the chuckle!

I know, right?! Lol...I was thinkin' that when I posted. Lol....

A friend gifted the venue to me, and I got a chance to play with it last night, and I thought this was just the cutest thing too. I watched Peanuts shows and specials as a kid, so I think it has a lot more meaning to me (and the rest of you who watched).

On another note....I just want to add, that I LOVE the venue. Seeing it in-game is even better. The new Bougainvillea bushes are BEAUTIFUL! The orange adds such a lovely pop of color to the venue...as do all of the flower accents. I am a sucker for anything with flowers, and I gotta say, this is just a gorgeous venue. :-D

THANK YOU, blewis..... I love this venue. Simply gorgeous!

I LOVE the new bushes and the flowers! The flowers are pink, and very pretty. I used some pink roses in my lot to balance the pink flowers, and I loved how they worked together. The bushes are great!
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    jonesyKSjonesyKS Posts: 204 Member
    edited December 2012
    I love the Peanuts reference! In fact it's what helped me decide to get the venue this week and the town next week - that and the new harvestables!

I still watch 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' every year, it's my favorite holiday movie, lol.
  • Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited December 2012
    pandora4co wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    It's a Peanuts reference, so if you've watched it when you were younger, or read the little comics, it added a nice touch to it. :wink:

OMG that makes total sense now. I could't figure out WHAT the heck EA was thinking with that random seemingly non related action.

peanuts.jpg

Random humor is one of my favorite things about working on the Sims. Are all the adults in the Peanuts cartoons speaking their own version of Simlish? :-)