Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Icing Sugar Starter & First Impressions Starter

I wanted a all white little starter for my game. :D Icing Sugar is under 20k with 2 bedrooms, one furnished, lounge, eat-in kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms. :D Play tested and no cc. :D
Also some pictures to share of seasons. Hope you enjoy Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6685160
35kto48.jpg

2qcoy37.jpg

6dy5qe.jpg

2mmbsdj.jpg

ivihrm.jpg

Love Seasons
wmfcpk.jpg

15oh2x3.jpg

2n7gpkz.jpg

Thank you for taking a look :D Folly

Comments

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited November 2012
    So cute! Yes, cute is the word I can think of at 2 am. Hehe. A rec from me!!

-Snow
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited November 2012
    What a pretty starter house :) Such a lovely design and i really like those curved balconies. It looks so nice in the snow, and with the twinklomg lights strung around the edges! And i do like the title Icing Sugar, which fits it so well :) That fireplace looks like a nice place to be near after being out in the snow! Very nice photos of Seasons too. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2012
    So charming starter Folly! :D Your landscaping is awesome too! Love that barn/outhouse! The snow pics looks awesome. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2012
    follyfoot wrote:

35kto48.jpg

Oooh that's lovely Folly. This pic reminds me of a Christmas Card :-o

Rec'd and Dl'd

Happy simming
    Starby
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited November 2012
    Very cosy. It looks especially gorgeous in the snow. Rec'd.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited November 2012
    I agree with Starby up there. Very picturesque and Christmas card-like.

Seasons is perfect for you to showcase your creations. You always bring life to them and personality.

Icing Sugar Starter is the icing on the cake. Simple adorable.

DRF! *hugs*
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello

Very beautiful :) Left rec'd

charicharn
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited November 2012
    What a charming little place, and I love how you used the plant decor - very creative! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Very pretty, rec'd!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi Snow
    :lol: 2am I hope you got some sleep. :D Thank you Folly
    Hi Rosemow
    Thank you for your lovely comments. Iam glad you like the name, thats one of the hadest this to do for me when uploading a build. :D Oh! and the cover shot Photobucket freezes my web page. :evil: Hugs Folly
    Hi dear Yanti
    Love love the winter in seasons. :D Iam enjoying taking pictures of my older builds. :D Thank you for the rec and lovely comments.
    Hugs Folly
    :D Just a quick question does anyone know if you customise the colour of the Christmas lights do they stay the same colour on the build when uploaded? :?:
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited November 2012
    HOW CUTE! I just want to eat it! Is that normal :shock: :lol: Great job :mrgreen:
  • Options
    paogaepaogae Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi, my dear Folly!
    I love your Icing Sugar Starter! It's delicious!
    ... and pics are fantastic!
    Rec'd and ... hugs! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hi Starbucaneer
    I love that picture too for the same reason. :D I have become quiet snap happy since Season , taking pictures of my older builds just to see what they look like in the snow. :lol: Thank you for stopping by and for the Rec and Dld. :D Folly
  • Options
    Brighten11Brighten11 Posts: 423 New Member
    edited November 2012
    So beautiful! I really love it in the snow. Lovely! Rec'd
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited November 2012
    That is *really* cute. Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Walkingstick. :D:D
    Hi Kim
    Ah... Thank you for such lovely comments. Seasons was my favourite EP in Sims 2 and so happy with the Sims 3 Version so much detail. :D
    Have a great weekend. Hugs Folly
    Thank you Charicharn :D Glad you like it. :D
    Hi Bryony
    Thank you. :D:D In the new world Monte Vista we will be able to CAS the window boxes finally. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    First Impressions is a little starterwith 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, lounge\dining and small kitchen. Play tested and no cc. Folly :D
    Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6690918

znwxer.jpg

1z2mvkp.jpg

jtlax4.jpg

rriosn.jpg

119uljc.jpg
    Sorry some of the pictures are a bit dark I forgot to turn the light on. :lol:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2012
    Folly!!!! I love this! :D:D You have created such a lovely home on such a tiny space! :D I like how you have used the cornices to add extra interest to the architecture! Cosy and beautiful interiors. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited November 2012
    Very nice,and beutiful pictures!Rec.;-)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice work again, Folly! I love your exteriors. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2012
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Starbucaneer
    I love that picture too for the same reason. :D I have become quiet snap happy since Season , taking pictures of my older builds just to see what they look like in the snow. :lol: Thank you for stopping by and for the Rec and Dld. :D Folly

You are very very welcome. I am the same, but I keep jumping from world to world, I love seeing my worlds with weather in them. I can't settle on which one to play LOL. Have only made it to Autumn so far :lol:
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited November 2012
    Very lovely house, both in exterior design and in furnishings :) It looks so nice to live there, and i do like the way you have done the windows, and the shades of exterior colours. Very nice house :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you CatoEye. :D:D
    Hi Rawr2019 :lol:lol I think for this time of the year it might be. :D
    Folly
    Hi dear Paogae Good to see you. :D What a lovely description, thank you. Hugs Folly
    Hi Brighten Iam glad you like it. Iam having fun looking at all my old builds in winter. :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you TRajah :D:D:D
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ah I just caught this thread, I just adore your builds Folly~ So beautiful, especially your starter home, reminds me of San Fran row houses! Great work! Rec'd!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hey Follyfoot, you make some beautiful houses! I especially like your First Impressions starter. Love the exterior look of the house, and adore how you used those plants around the round walls of your house. 8) Rec'd!