Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunters International In Naples, Italay -- WINNERS GIFTED!**CLOSED**

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited January 2013
    oiswise wrote:
    :mrgreen: Thank you so much everyone! And Nik thank you in addition for you patience.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=chealsycat Le Cirque Esprit- Perfect Pony Carousel Spring Rider http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:54667&categoryId=&back=categoryPage ... 100sp

Oh Ola! Thank you so much for the present ! Congratulations on the first place ! And thank you Rawr and all the sponsors for another great contest !
    49983.gif
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats to all the winners, I will drop by and leave some recs, when I get back from dropping off the girls.

Thank you oiswise and Rawr for the lovely new dresser. THat is one of the final pieces of furniture I needed from the Animals Abound set! I love that set, it is so adorable. :-)
  • Options
    marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited January 2013
    oiswise wrote:
    :mrgreen: Thank you so much everyone! And Nik thank you in addition for you patience.
    I'm glad Snowmoon was gifted thank you for that too.

Please if for some reason an item is no longer on a WL sub it for something else on their WL... a couple of these people almost never have a WL at all... so its possible they will not have a WL at all any more... in that case, twist my arm, anything on my WL is fine.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=marystarbright Matoaka Dress http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:58029&categoryId=&back=categoryPage ... 75sp

:P Thank You oiswise :P
    :P Congratz on your win :P
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay, it looks like all are gifted now, correct?

I just wanted to say congratulations to all of you! I love doing these contests and am so glad that they are going on again (thank you so much Seascape). I know I've been kinda out of it these last few week...I apologize and well, hope to be back to somewhat my normal self. :wink:

Last but not least (and now it's starting to sound like an Emmy speech...sorry :? :oops: ) my thank you's
    Ivanna420: for always helping and being a great judge. Many a day you kept this thread alive and always willing to help.

Rawr2019: thank you so very much for working behind the scenes and making everything so very easy, especially when we were not sure how this was going to work out.

Seascape: I love these ideas and well I really like working with you...I'm so glad you were able to stay with us and love everything you put into this (your) contest. I also thank you for your late hour help gathering scores and such when it was such a hard time for me. (well that goes for all the ladies here)

Bluenote00: Thank you so very much for saving such a great contest. At first we were scared it would not continue but you stepped up to the plate and well, to me, you're a hero. Thank you so very much...

ReadReadRead: Thank you for all your help in keeping up the thread. Hoping your family is doing better and thank you for your kind words during my time of grief.

BTW, Again, thank you everyone and let me know if I've messed anything up with the gifts. And with that I think we are done here (except if people want to come here for inspirations :P)

• Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you so much for sharing oiswise !!! Your entry is beautiful BTW! :mrgreen:

and thank you Rawr2019 for gifting me! :D
  • Options
    Shannon1w1Shannon1w1 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you oiswise and Rawr2019! It's great that we have people like you guys on the forums. :-)
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you Ola (oiswise) for sharing your winning with me, and thank you Nik (Rawr2019) for gifting me. :mrgreen:
    Congrats to all of the winners! :D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2013
    Congratulations to all that entered this contest so many wonderful builds. :D
    Oiswise congratulations :D :thumbup:,thank you so much for the lovely gift it was a wonderful surprise :D
    Left some rec's for the builds I had missed in this fun conest.
    :D Folly
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you so much to O for sharing her very well deserved earnings with me and to Nik for gifting them! I can't wait to use them! *big hugs* :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you Blunote for distributing my prizes! :thumbup: And I see I forgot to thank two of the judges in my earlier post :oops: , thank you Ivanna and readreadreadread for your support for this contest and for judging all of our entries! 8) Readreadreadread: I hope your Gran is better now!
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited January 2013
    XD I saw this and thought it was the ongoing contest. Freaked out a bit. XD
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited January 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Thank you Blunote for distributing my prizes! :thumbup: And I see I forgot to thank two of the judges in my earlier post :oops: , thank you Ivanna and readreadreadread for your support for this contest and for judging all of our entries! 8) Readreadreadread: I hope your Gran is better now!

Oh thank you! She is a bit better......her heart rate is still too high though. And congrats!