Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home/Lot Building Contest *CLOSED for judging* -Win an EP!- 4000SP in Prizes

Comments

• Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi, thanks for hosting! :D

I saw this was still open and I just got finished.

ENTRY: Haunted Estate Escape
    2345 Waning Way 64x64 / **Special Home**

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6842683#

description: This haunted Estate has 5 bath, 6 bedrooms (nanny/butler's room, 2 kids room with 2beds ea room, 3 master bedrooms), 1 fireplace, jacuzi, game room, nursery, kitchenette, laundry room, formal dining, large staircase, 4 balconys, large patio, areas throughout for magic display, pond, garden in a grecian solarium, basement for nector storage, special room with sliding bookcase, private cemetary, pet ammenities, pleanty of add on room, and long driveway with large garage. It's the perfect place for a growing pack of Supernatural family.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    becca_una83becca_una83 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited January 2013
    Username: becca_una83
    Lot: Sports Bar
    Link:Link
    Pictures:Pics

Screenshot-194_zpscafbd239.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Username: becca_una83
    Lot: Moonlight Falls Art Gallery
    Link:Link
    Pics:Pics

Screenshot-208_zps21d68130.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    When is the new deadline?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    hippies67 wrote:

The deadline was the 5th. Anyone hear from LavynderHaze? Its been 8 days since she checked in and I hope she is ok.
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2013
    I left a message for her yesterday, but I haven't heard anything yet. I asked around too, and no one has heard from her for quite a while. I hope she is ok too, sending positive thoughts out to her. :)
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited January 2013
    hippies67 wrote:

The deadline was the 5th. Anyone hear from LavynderHaze? Its been 5 days since she checked in and I hope she is ok.

I haven't heard from her either. I've been checking in from day to day, but nothing.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I left a message for her yesterday, but I haven't heard anything yet. I asked around too, and no one has heard from her for quite a while. I hope she is ok too, sending positive thoughts out to her. :)

I hope she is safe and well also.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This is an older build of mine which I have reworked to fit the lot at 249 Valley View Drive (Victorian 40x40, the old Goth place). I understand if you don't accept it as an entry since it is not brand new, but I thought I'd share it with you in case you liked it enough to use in your world anyway. :) It has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an office, a formal dining and sitting room, a family room/kitchen, an activity room, a laundry room, a secret alchemy room, and an attic with playroom/exercise equipment. There are supplies enough for at least one cat and one dog in the house as well. There are 3 parking spaces, a small garden, a fancy camera for photography, and several other skill building items. I tried to keep the decor throughout pretty cohesive using similar colors and styles. I wanted the home to feel old fashioned/out dated but still fancy where it should be fancy and cozy/worn in were it should be.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6834699

Screenshot_zps26734389.jpg

Here is a link to what SHOULD be all the pictures of the house, there's way too many to put them in this post. http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd250/cherryberrybloo/victorian/?action=view&current=29ccbe3d.pbw

Oh, Cherryberrybloo! I haven't seen you on the forums here in quite a while, but then again, I've been gone for awhile also...nice to see you again!!! :D
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've left a few messages for Lavynder, but she's not been online for quite some time now.
    Does anyone have her mail address by chance? And if you do, have you written to ask if she's ok?
    I'm honestly getting a bit worried, it's not like her to just vanish like this... :(
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I can't remember who, but someone did say that they e-mailed her. It was on the unfinished contests thread. :)
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I can't remember who, but someone did say that they e-mailed her. It was on the unfinished contests thread. :)
    Ah, thanks hun!
    I'll check in there and see if anyone has heard from her.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm so sorry I'm late to close this! I have been very sick and having a lot of problems! I am again, so very sorry about this. Thank you all for your entries, the contest is now closed and being judged.
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to hear you were sick, hope you are feeling better! :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm so sorry I'm late to close this! I have been very sick and having a lot of problems! I am again, so very sorry about this. Thank you all for your entries, the contest is now closed and being judged.

Oueh :S
    I hope you feel better/will feel better real soon!

• Options
    edited January 2013

sorry, that you haven't been feeling well...I hope you feel better soon.

Edit:

I just noticed my lot wasn't listed on the entry list

2345 Waning Way 64x64 / **Special Home**
    (page 14 this thread)
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited January 2013
    I just noticed my lot wasn't listed on the entry list

2345 Waning Way 64x64 / **Special Home**[/b] (page 14 this thread)

I've got one for that lot that isn't listed on the entry page, I think it is on page 11, Smythe house. :)
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Awww, Lavynder, I hope you feel better soon!

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I also realised that my entries may not be on the list. Here:

I made the Chinese Garden:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6805729

and the Salon:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6805451

• Options
    DevonandPeterDevonandPeter Posts: 96 Member
    edited January 2013
    Im sorry I didnt get my entry in on time :( I had school and exams to worry about!!! I will still upload it when its finished if you want!
  • Options
    Elisabeth_LouiseElisabeth_Louise Posts: 53 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Good to have you back, LavynderHaze! But don't rush yourself into judging, I'm pretty sure we'd all rather have you feeling better first.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    My lots are also not listed but I suspect you will find everyones as you go back thru the thread. Glad you are feeling better.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Glad to see that you are back Lavynder, we were all so worried.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been so ill, and I hope that you are feeling much better now. :)

Take your time with judging and everything, make sure you are really up to it first, don't push yourself too hard. :)

Lots and lots of love and hugs to you. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Glad to see that you are back Lavynder, we were all so worried.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been so ill, and I hope that you are feeling much better now. :)

Take your time with judging and everything, make sure you are really up to it first, don't push yourself too hard. :)

Lots and lots of love and hugs to you. :)

I agree! :D

(although, I am a bit worried as there are quite a few others including my self that hasn't been updated to the entry list - I hope you've seen our posts ;) )