Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home/Lot Building Contest *CLOSED for judging* -Win an EP!- 4000SP in Prizes

Comments

• Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited December 2012
    Boo! I don't know why there would be a problem as I don't use cc - ill try uploading it again tonight :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2012
    Custard isn't showing any cc in it. I did "save file" and it DL'd fine. The exchange may just have been acting up when you tried it. I know it's done it to me before. :? But when I tried it the next day it worked. :roll: Who knows.....

• Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited December 2012
    Shoot! I hope I didn't delete my house!! *hurrys off to game*
  • Options
    LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited December 2012
    romagi1 wrote:
    Custard isn't showing any cc in it. I did "save file" and it DL'd fine. The exchange may just have been acting up when you tried it. I know it's done it to me before. :? But when I tried it the next day it worked. :roll: Who knows.....

Thanks for the tip - I tried again and it worked! SO NO WORRIES :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I'm very upset! My game wont let me go into edit town/town view without it crashing!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    bump for the world to see!
  • Options
    MissAmberNolanMissAmberNolan Posts: 214 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to enter this home for 31 lupine lane.
    It's a princess tower hehe ^_^
    my second build ever.

Has one bedroom and one bathroom, perfect for a girly young adult!
    Or a fairy

Download Link : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6680323

Street View

screenshot_original-3.jpg

Door View

screenshot_original5-1.jpg

Tv Room

screenshot_original3-3.jpg

Bathroom
    screenshot_original2-3.jpg

Kitchen
    screenshot_original1-3.jpg

Also Has watch tower
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Rec;d for you, looks amazing!!!
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited December 2012
    That tower is awesome! I want that kitchen in real life :D
  • Options
    DevonandPeterDevonandPeter Posts: 96 Member
    edited December 2012
    Can I reserve 277 Valley View Drive 40x40 / Victorian Home please? I may reserve another house later when I've finished with this one :)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Edwards' Vampire House

Until recently this house was just a decrepit mess. Everything was falling apart and it was condemned, soon to be bulldozed to make room for a parking lot. Then one night a strange family moved in and fixed it up. It is now a lovely mix of Gothic and Modern architecture. The mysterious Edwards family rarely leave the house. There are some insane rumors going around about the family, the most talked about being that they are vampires. How absurd!

The Edwards Family

Collin Edwards- A teen heartthrob vamp with a love for music. Collin wants to find love with a human, if those pesky werewolves will let him.

Callie Edwards- Callie is a crazy party animal. The only person who can calm her down is her husband, Castiel.

Castiel Hille- Castiel is usually very sad and has a hard time trying to control his emotions. Luckily Callie is always there to cheer him up.

Violette Hille- She may come off as a snobby mean girl, but Violette isn't really all that bad. She's also very athletic.

Nate Edwards- Nate is Violette's husband. He and Violette often work out together, as Nate is a bit of a fitness nut, too. He does get annoying after some time though, always cracking jokes. Always.

Slideshow

http://snack.to/punqdl5m

Link

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6715893
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thank you everyone for the recent entries! I have updated the OP! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I have to re-do my house all over, but thats ok, cause it kinda stunk.
  • Options
    SprinterFlashSprinterFlash Posts: 387 Member
    edited December 2012
    Here is the link to my lot:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6703263
    And here is a pick of my fairy playing with his genie baby in the park:
    f1gq4z.jpg
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm interested in this!
    Though I have a question...
    Can I build something that fits on 31 Lupine Lane 20x20 even though two people have already posted and entry for that plot of land?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Just checking to see if any new entries!! :mrgreen: Looks like I need to do a few recs! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    tootsoo wrote:
    I'm interested in this!
    Though I have a question...
    Can I build something that fits on 31 Lupine Lane 20x20 even though two people have already posted and entry for that plot of land?

I wasn't going to allow multiple entries for lots, but I've decided that it is only fair.. so go for it!
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited December 2012
    Just checking back in to see when this closes - 21st. Finished my lot last week but will upload it at the weekend as still tweeking it a bit at the min. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Neko Café (Cat Jungle) - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6749524

CatCafe1_zpscc41fbce.jpg

Story - I love going on holiday it's my favourite time of year but I always miss my cats when I am away. On my last travels to the orient a local friend suggested I visit one of the local "Neko Cafés" as it might help me with my homesickness. When I arrived I was given a piece of paper that told me what was expected of me during my visit;

" Please wash your hands with soap in the restroom before you interact with the cats."
    " Do not annoy the animals or wake them up when they are sleeping."
    " No screaming children, so please keep them calm."
    " Dogs are not welcome here as ruled by the Carter Caninenimus."

Aha I thought to myself, this sounds like my kind of place! I had a lovely day there and I met many of the locals who come here all the time, some told me that they do not have their own cat so it's lovely for them to come here and play and watch the cats in this very feline friendly environment.

I have taken some pictures too so your can see for yourselves what it is like. :-)

Pictures (Slidshow Here)

CatCafe9_zps566d0e1f.jpg

CatCafe12_zps60cd1551.jpg

CatCafe17_zpscc3d2fea.jpg

CatCafe19_zps295f0ac3.jpg

The best thing though was that when I got home I found there was now one in my city too, so my kitties will be able to visit it and have fun there as well! :D

• Options
    Elisabeth_LouiseElisabeth_Louise Posts: 53 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi LavynderHaze!

Can I please reserve this lot: 130 Wood St 40x40 / Large Cottage? I don't know how you feel about multiple entries for one address, but since I'm stealing the last cottage, I won't mind if anyone else wants to enter for this lot too.

Also, are you going to post pictures of your Moonlight Falls when it's done? I'd love to see the result of everyone's hard work, but I don't have Supernatural.

Thanks for hosting! I'm all excited about it ^^
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    LoveEvil- I absolutely ADORE that cat jungle!! It's magnificent!

Elisabeth_Louise - I have reserved the lot for you, thanks for your interest :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Just wanted to note that I extended the deadline to January 1st to give people some time to enter over Holiday Breaks.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thanks LavynderHaze & good thinking as it will give people more time over the holidays. :thumbup: