The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims3Launcher has stopped working

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RadaGenRadaGen Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    StarAni wrote:
    I found a solution.If you muved the "Electronic Arts" folder from one to another disk then right click on your mouse over launcher and then over .exe file and click properties.You will found start in "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\... and there type the new location on the launcher and the .exe files.It worked for me. :)

Sorry for the bad English.

Ok i tried that way2 but the end is same “Unable to start game. Service initialization failed(0x0175dcbb)" i wamt to kill myself or ea :S
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited August 2011
    If you are trying to open your game up, you can do so without the launcher :wink:
    Go to Program Files/Electronic Arts/Sims3/Game/Bin and double click TS3.exe to start the game
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    If you are trying to open your game up, you can do so without the launcher :wink:
    Go to Program Files/Electronic Arts/Sims3/Game/Bin and double click TS3.exe to start the game

i know of corse if i try direct from exe it gives that error :( by the way is it enough to delete ur mods and exchange items from just downloads folder?
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited August 2011
    RadaGen wrote:
    by the way is it enough to delete ur mods and exchange items from just downloads folder?

I believe so but I haven't tried. If you have Package files you have to delete them inside of the Packages folder too :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    i think i deleted every package or stuff like that but still doesnt work :( i think problem is about Generations cuz after install i played just for 1 time and than boom :S
  • Options
    Monkeylov12Monkeylov12 Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    urrg i got the same message today before getting sims 3 world adventures
    i have spent 7-8 hours on trying to fix it can you pleez help :!:
    i just want to play my game not go through this stupid stuff :(

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!