Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation (& In Game Sales)-Started October 30(CLOSED See new thread)

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited November 2012
    As reported by Kayparfait (http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/616503.page), new ingame only sales, will last for only 24 hours:

- Cutesy Canopy Crib FREE
    - Tiny Tyke Dresser FREE
    - Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing 250SP instead of 500SP

Also found two additional sales, also only ingame, that will last till 30 Nov. 8:59am:

- Vineyard Villa Divine Bed: 70SP instead of 100SP
    - Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window: 70SP instead of 100 SP
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited November 2012
    Corwim wrote:
    As reported by Kayparfait (http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/616503.page), new ingame only sales, will last for only 24 hours:

- Cutesy Canopy Crib FREE
    - Tiny Tyke Dresser FREE
    - Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing 250SP instead of 500SP

Also found two additional sales, also only ingame, that will last till 30 Nov. 8:59am:

- Vineyard Villa Divine Bed: 70SP instead of 100SP
    - Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window: 70SP instead of 100 SP

Thank you so much...all added.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    RotygerRotyger Posts: 313
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the information. It is always nice to get free stuff.
  • Options
    chocchipnikchocchipnik Posts: 735 Member
    edited November 2012
    found these ingame deals
    CAS until 30/11
    First Date Dress 50sp instead of 75sp
    Lucky Leather Length 50sp instead of 75sp

PS just loading game now (again) so will edit and add more if I can find any
    Lucky enough to have had many generous friends so I own the Sims 3 store.

I can normally be found lurking more now or in my bunker watching ads and attempting to kill wishlists :D
    I now have a sim story blog! It begins here https://chocchipniksimsblog.wordpress.com/current-story/getting-started/
  • Options
    beanedout21beanedout21 Posts: 17
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for info! finally picked up the baby swing that I have wanted on sale.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Found a few more in CAS, ingame deals only, until 11/30:

Young adult women:
    - Little Anne: 50sp instead of 75sp
    - Downtown Boheme: 50sp instead of 75sp

Young adult men:
    - A little layered (hairstyle): 70sp instead of 100sp
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thank you both chocchipnik and Corwim. Posted. And will look into picking those up when I get SP tomorrow (I'm getting some of the SP bundle sales ;D )
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited November 2012
    Will you be starting another rotation daily deal list thread after Monday sales? There will probably be a start of a new round. Just wondered if you may start the new list thread with the Monday Sales listed, like you did with the Halloween sale. Thanks for all your great work here! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    Will you be starting another rotation daily deal list thread after Monday sales? There will probably be a start of a new round. Just wondered if you may start the new list thread with the Monday Sales listed, like you did with the Halloween sale. Thanks for all your great work here! :)

Yeah, I'll do it...much like I did with the Halloween. They are still on this list right now, so I don't want to confuse things. If I go to bed before midnight, I'll change it then like what we did for the Halloween. Not sure if they are just going to continue with this list or if they are going to do a place holder for the next one (like they did with the Halloween list).

I went ahead and set it up here Like I stated there, I'll most likely be in bed when it all starts, this way it's set up...just to repeat for others, we are still on this list for now (I think 134 so far).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I should have replied instead of edit :roll: So this is more just a bump up so as to avoid confusion. I have the new thread set up and ready to go...and probably when I wake tomorrow, I'll edit this title and this one will be abandoned for the new (and I'll have lots of info to input on the new :mrgreen: )

Of course, after I add this, they start with a new rotation withing seconds of me posting this. :?

New thread here