Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Goddess' Order- 100 Baby Challenge *Sort of a Christmas Update 12/25*

1585960616264...Next

Comments

• Options
    iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    edited September 2014
    That's what I searched for, but I'm getting no results :/
    Believe it or not, but my NaNo name is Ellothiel. Perhaps you can try finding me instead?

Edit: There we go. Now you're on my list.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    Yea I found you, from the thread from they guy that drew the picture in fact XD
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    LOL! Of course Ello chooses neither... who wouldn’t want to have their cake and eat it too? :wink: But I guess choosing not to choose is a choice... xD

Tbh, had she actually picked one over the other I think I would’ve been a little sad either way, haha. And she looks so pleased with herself at the end with both of them... Guess she told you how things are going to be! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    I got bored of writing, and since we were talking about NaNoWriMo I decided to make a cover for my book :lol: Sorry for the large picture sizes.

This was the original:
    2_zpse4264d72.png

This was the result:
    5_zpsc393af13.png

I'm never fond of the typesetting I do, but this is acceptable compared to some of the stuff I used to do in the past.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    starguru wrote: »
    LOL! Of course Ello chooses neither... who wouldn’t want to have their cake and eat it too? :wink: But I guess choosing not to choose is a choice... xD

Tbh, had she actually picked one over the other I think I would’ve been a little sad either way, haha. And she looks so pleased with herself at the end with both of them... Guess she told you how things are going to be! icon_lol.gif
    True, true. It was just so annoying sitting there for hours watching them do nothing but flirt, woohoo, and make babies be like "Come on already!", haha. I did enjoy myself though, and I finally got Ellothiel and Wesley to make a girl- so there's that as well.

I agree. I think most people love both Wesley and Laril a lot, so not having one marked as the "chosen" one does avoid potential disappointment/conflict.

Ellothiel won this round XD
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    AEventyrAEventyr Posts: 702 Member
    edited September 2014
    @AEventyr- That's too bad. I've never played in Hidden Springs (don't have it) so I don't know that family you're talking about, but it certainly sounds interesting.

So you're planning on doing a challenge/story here for NaNoWriMo? That's a cool idea. I'll probably end up using November to inspire me to finish (or get close to finishing) the novel I started last year instead of beginning something new. I can't wait to see what you come up with ^^

Hidden Springs has Cinderella built into it as well as possibly a couple other fairy tales.

Well, I've tried (re)writing an actual story, upping my Harry Potter RP logs and other things before during NaNo, but can never seem to get into it with the holidays coming up so soon after. (Actually, from Halloween through New Year I'm usually pretty holiday obsessed.) I figured why not try to re-start that one sim story I tried to start over a year ago. Do something anyway. I miss writing and don't actually keep myself to strict limits. It's more like "Oh, other people are writing a bunch this month. I'll join them in spirit." Though I do have an actual account on that site. Don't ask me what it is, though. :\

Also, that cover looks awesome!
  • Options
    Sounds interesting. I might have to look into getting it as some point. I do love me my fairy tales.

I think that it's great that you're still going to write. Perhaps you'll be surprised and you might get so into it that you get close or hit the total ^^

Thanks. I wanted to create a banner for my rainbowcy, so I finally got around to installing Photoshop on my laptop again. Of course, creating that banner reminded me of how much fun it was to create random stuff. Not having a cover for ToL always bothered me, so I figured "Why not?" lol.

To try to create a little hype for Color My World, I've gone ahead and set up the thread a week ahead of time instead of waiting until the day of to announce it.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    AEventyrAEventyr Posts: 702 Member
    Same! My favorite book is still a retelling of Cinderella that I found at the 8th grade book fair, an recently I stumbled on a trilogy inspired by 12 Dancing Princesses, Cinderella and Red Riding Hood/Robin Hood.

Here's hoping! I got one chapter out last time. Funny enough, it was also a Rainbowcy, though your story (and getting Dragon Valley) also put a 100 baby challenge into my head, too. Looking up files, there was also the start of a Runaway teen challenge I apparently wanted to do last spring. Hopefully once I get my new desktop properly set up I can install and play some of these. New forums, new start, yay.

Photoshop is the best program ever. Definitely why not make stuff!

Bookmarked!! :D (*)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I can't say I have a particular favorite fairy tale, but I do like the ones that are actually more grim and a bit darker :lol:

One chapter is better than nothing ^^ Writing at all is better than nothing. That runaway teen challenge sounds interesting as well. I think I found something similar to it once.

So I am watching Hannah's of the Yogscast playthrough of Shadow of Mordor, and there's a healing herb/plant called Niphredil. It's kinda weird and awesome to see one of the names I used appear in a LotR video game :) The flower of the plant also shimmers like star, which is very similar to what the flower Ellothiel is named after does. Cool cool.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Color My World is now live! Visit the thread ^^
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Tomorrow is? :wink:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    That's right! The 2nd anniversary of The Goddess' Order, lol! qw7zT.gif

Hold tight, and something will be up soon :wink:
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Aaaand, it's up! Come and read Two Futures!
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    A random little post I decided to do ^^
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    Oooo Ellothiel jumped into the future ^.^ Or did she? =P
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    After WAAY too long, I've finally updated 100 Majesties
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Here's the not particularly Christmas-centered Christmas update. Warning: Contains a lot of text. Much reading required.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    An extra little something I did based off of the previous update.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Workin' on a little something~ :blush:
    mss8gv9