Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prindell's Potions

Hi! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :D
This is my latest build an Elixir Consignment Store, It is built on a sloping lot in Hidden Spings so it is not for all lots. :D There is no cc and it is play tested, Here are some pictures. :D:D
Thank you for taking the time to look. :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6456096

Screenshot-43-1.jpg

dq645u.jpg

z8ty.jpg

25hig6w.jpg

15ckn52.jpg

96mfsj.jpg

5lb234.jpg

34pzw2t.jpg

1goh1x.jpg

1538oea.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh, Folly! It's just as cute as can be! You have such a way with cottages. Even your lighting is always so warm and cozy.

Darling!

Rec'd!

T
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi Dear Taryn :D
    Thank you so much for your compliments and wonderful support. :D:D
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited September 2012
    What a lovely place to visit to for all your potion/alchemy needs! :)It looks welcoming, and stylish. Really nice designing. Great landscaping work too. Great :)
  • Options
    HIGHTIMES809HIGHTIMES809 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2012
    Love it . great job
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited September 2012
    This is simply lovely Folly! The interiors are outstanding (as always) and the landscaping is to die for - love the dramatic slopes. Happily rec'd, this one will definitely need to find a place in my game. ^_^
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2012
    Really gorgeous. I love the landscaping and the interiors are perfect. Already rec'd.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    FOLLY! Such a cute build! :D I adore the garden and the interiors are to die for! Love the fireplace area and the double bedroom! A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi, dear Folly! Your cute and beautiful cottages always amaze me, and with SN you got many new toys to play with! :)
    Fantastic work! very rec'd
    I hope you're doing well! Have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* - Ildi :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi Rosemow
    Thank you for your lovely comments,I want a place for my fairies and witches to be able to stay a while and learn their craft. :D So I included a small kitchen and bed. Hugs Folly :D
    Thank you Hightimes :D Glad you like it. Folly
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited September 2012
    Prindell's is so gorgeous! And amazing work building it on a slope and making the landscaping beautiful! :] rec'd!
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited September 2012
    So charming! Supernatural was made for a builder like you Folly. :D
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited September 2012
    Folly! I just got up off the floor, after fainting at the sight of this. Just gorgeous and fully of detail and personality. You know what I'm gonna do now? That's right...D R F!

Thank you for continuing to share your talents with us!!! <3
  • Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi, follyfoot! This is such a cute build! I really like the dark interiors that give it a lush feel. A rec from me!
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited September 2012
    What a charming shop, I bet you can find all kinds of treasures there :D Rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    LaudeLaude Posts: 640 Member
    edited September 2012
    That's a really good job. I love the exterior area. I already left a rec'd. ^.^
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I was a away most of yesterday, and what a lovely surprise to come to my thread and see so many lovely comments from my favourite builders. :D:D:D
    Hi KLorelei
    Thank you :D Iam so glad you like the interiors, for me they are the hardest part of my builds and they seem to take forever to complete. :D Hugs Folly
    Ahh... thank you Walkingstick for such a kind comments. Hugs Folly
    Hi Dear Yanti
    Checked your studio early in the week, waiting waiting.. and looking forward to see what you create with the new EP. :D:D:D
    Big Hugs and Thank yous. :D:D Folly
    lol :lol: Yes I love all the fantastic items in the EP Ildi. :D
    Thank you for your wonderful comments it is always a joy to hear from you. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited September 2012
    What a lovely little lot. I really love the landscaping and how it slopes, it adds so much character to the lot. As for the interiors, wow, they are gorgeous. Easy easy rec'.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Well second attempt to post here, Liam has been dropping in uninvited. :roll:
    Hi Oilbasedoleander
    So glad you like the landscaping It is my favourite part of building. :D:D Hugs Folly
    :lol: Hi Ruth yes I love all the new items. :D I think they are perfect for one of your classic Victorian builds too. :D Hugs Folly
    Ahh.. thank you so much Mvjessica for such lovely comments. :D:D
    Hugs Folly
    Tfbob hello :D Iam so glad you like the dark interiors. I want them to have a sence of history and tradition. Thank you. :D Folly
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Prindell's Potions was made for Hidden Springs, in edit town place 30x30 community lot at the top end of Cedar Rd on the Lake side. :D
    Smoth any edges with the soften terrain tool if needed. Hope this helps Folly
    Screenshot-146.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hi Wibs
    :lol: Yes lots of clutter, :D Thank you. :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you Laude. :D:D Folly
    Hi Kylie Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. :D:D:D