Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You xtina!!!!

I am in total shock because xtina so generously gifted me a bunch of items from my WL. Since she doesn't have a WL, I cannot ask you all the help me get her back. However, I can ask you all to please take the time to check out her blog:

www.thesimblog.net

It's such a great place with a lot of lovely simmers already there. She is also hosting a seasons/supernatural giveaway there. Please take a few mintues to check it out.

And xtina: Thank you so much! :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    TishyTashaTishyTasha Posts: 1,024 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Bumpity bump!!! :D
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    nicki77nicki77 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited September 2012
    So many nice people on here. Makes me happy just to come in and read all the posts. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited September 2012
    nicki77 wrote:
    So many nice people on here. Makes me happy just to come in and read all the posts. :mrgreen:

Agreed. The people on here are really nice. Thank you for accepting my friend request! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Okay. I've now also been generously (again) gifted by xtina. It's too much! Thank you AGAIN xtina! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dais3yma3Dais3yma3 Posts: 545 Member
    edited September 2012
    She is really truley so sweet!! She did the same for me.
  • Options
    xtinaxtina Posts: 413 Member
    edited September 2012
    Omgggggg my face just lit up, why am I just seeing this now! This is the sweetest thing, you are all very, very welcome and I'm so glad and happy for you :D I love you all and what you've done for me so it's only fair I returned the favour :$:$ xoxoxoxxoxoox<3
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    saschatilo wrote:
    Okay. I've now also been generously (again) gifted by xtina. It's too much! Thank you AGAIN xtina! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

That woman needs to be on a gift giving restriction :lol: .. She is too kind for her own good!
  • Options
    mitsuhoneymitsuhoney Posts: 1,000 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yay! Nice Simmers are awesome! Its quite sweet of you to do this for her xtina! :)

By the way, how come I never heard of your blog until just now? This blog is awesome! :-o I am going to be on this all day now, lol!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mitsuhoney wrote:
    Yay! Nice Simmers are awesome! Its quite sweet of you to do this for her xtina! :)

By the way, how come I never heard of your blog until just now? This blog is awesome! :-o I am going to be on this all day now, lol!

It's hard to keep it bumped .. I try my hardest so everyone can get a chance to win this awesome prize but there are so many generous people out there that keep holding contest. Hope you have fun, my favorite section is the download part. =)
  • Options
    mitsuhoneymitsuhoney Posts: 1,000 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am not a fan of One Direction but man oh man one of the members from it that she made (he has dark hair) is really hot! I might have to download him lol
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    mitsuhoney wrote:
    I am not a fan of One Direction but man oh man one of the members from it that she made (he has dark hair) is really hot! I might have to download him lol

Haha, I know right!! :D
  • Options
    ritzbitritzbit Posts: 429
    edited September 2012
    This really is the best site! And xtina is SOOOOO kind and generous. She has s great site and is so friendly.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    LOL you guys are too cute! :$

I've been trying to advertise my blog and forum for quite some time now, it's been open since April but it's hard to spread the word! Everyone's been so helpful and amazing with promoting for me and it's why I want to give back.

I'm glad you like it ^_^ You're very welcome loves xo
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    And no gifting restrictions for me... hehehehehe ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    The blog is so awesome. You did a great job on it :)

I still think that you need a WL :twisted:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Aw thank you :) Glad you like it. Hahaha no! I have all the things I want already :) Plus I want to be the gifter not the receiver :$