Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuru Argus' Mansion

Comments

• Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited September 2012
    It's just a thought, I know what they promised (the 4th) and that they have said it would be out soon, but maybe they are waiting until it's out in Europe too. I came to check again cause I'd love to put it in my game right now, but I also feel it's only fair to wait for the house since so many simmers have to wait for the game.

Enough nice, I really want it now! LOL :lol:
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    pkboopkboo Posts: 218 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am waiting for it too. Bookmarked this tread to see if they come back and say when its posted.

Dont quote me on this but I think I vaguely remember reading somewhere that they were also going to put up a non supernatural version of it as well for those that didnt get supernatural for whatever reason so those in europe could alswys play around with that one til they get their games if i am correct
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey Simmers. We're really stoked that you want to load and play Argus's household into your copy of Supernatural! Just to keep everyone updated, we're still working on getting the house up on the Exchange and should have it ready to download very soon.

Thanks for your patience. We can't wait to see the stories you create with Argus's house!
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hey Simmers. We're really stoked that you want to load and play Argus's household into your copy of Supernatural! Just to keep everyone updated, we're still working on getting the house up on the Exchange and should have it ready to download very soon.

Thanks for your patience. We can't wait to see the stories you create with Argus's house!

That's awesome! After it's uploaded do you think there's a chance we can have CAW back? Sorry but no one has updated us in the CAW forum. >_>

As far as Argus' house I am definitely getting the version with the family. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited September 2012

Thank you.
  • Options
    shadeofhershadeofher Posts: 59 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks! Someone tell me, is EA "soon" anything like Blizzard "soon?"
  • Options
    Dalekdalekdalek15Dalekdalekdalek15 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2012
    shadeofher wrote:

I sure hope it isn't :lol:
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited September 2012

Good to hear, it's a wonderful house and will make a delightful addition to my game. ^_^
  • Options
    19kb9519kb95 Posts: 8
    edited September 2012

Thank you so much for the update SimGuruHydra! Can you tell me if it's you who's uploading the house, or is it actually SimGuruArgus because he made it?
  • Options
    Arkham_ZombieArkham_Zombie Posts: 554 New Member
    edited September 2012
    shadeofher wrote:

Oh man, I sure hope it isn't Blizzard soon. I want to be able to play in the house before the sims 4 comes out XD
  • Options
    jennthyajennthya Posts: 328 Member
    edited September 2012

Thanks for the update! We are patiently....well as patiently as a bunch of simmers get....waiting!!! :D
  • Options
    EidkaEidka Posts: 175 New Member
    edited September 2012
    shadeofher wrote:

It could be worse. It could be on valve time :lol:
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you for the update Hydra!!! I can't wait to download that baby and watch the fur fly. Bahaha
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    shanza311shanza311 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited September 2012
    bump..
  • Options
    poetessmo822poetessmo822 Posts: 6
    edited September 2012
    Apparently not. I wonder what's up? :?:
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited September 2012
    I guess "soon" to them does not mean the same thing to us?! :lol:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited September 2012
    Still nothing... :(
  • Options
    Dalekdalekdalek15Dalekdalekdalek15 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Sadness :cry:
  • Options
    v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Are they trying to re-build it or something? :?:
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am kind of hoping they are having problems uploading the house to the exchange. I can only upload a handful of lots, and get upload errors on most of anything I try to upload. It has been going on for a while and no one seems to care. Wouldn't it be beneficial if they are getting upload errors?
  • Options
    tokishonetokishone Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2012
    v203 wrote:
    I was wondering that myself.
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited September 2012
    did their scan turn up with CC? :lol:
    fixing it?
    The exchange has been wonkified over the weekend, maybe they could hopefully possibly be fixing whatever causes that before uploading?

(lurks)
  • Options
    19kb9519kb95 Posts: 8
    edited September 2012
    SimGuruHydra could you please update us again on what's going on, how much longer are you guys estimating the Mansion will be up on exchange?
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    tokishone wrote:
    v203 wrote:
    I was wondering that myself.

They probably are considering they only built the mansion to show some the SN build objects briefly in the producer walkthrough and they probably didn't count on people liking it so much and asking for it. At least that's my theory.
  • Options
    DarkMimiDarkMimi Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'll be patient, hopefully it is just errors on the website or even recreating the mansion so it will please all us simmers. Personally want the version with the family so I can use them in my Let's Play on YouTube. It would be great to see my vampire flirt with one of the males in the household.