Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ben Bell hinted few more expansions after Seasons

Comments

• Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited November 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Pretty much definite that the next EP is University, then they'll probably do something totally different since that'll put two repeats in a row (both Seasons and Uni repeats of Sims 2 packs). Supernatural was something totally different. I could see the rumored Carnival/Amusement Park pack coming out as EP10, then perhaps a combination of Open for Business and Free Time.

If they were to release a Carnival/Theme Park and an OFB pack (MUST have open restaurants!) and possibly an actual vacation pack after university that would likely be all I could think that I personally would want. There's a few odd and ends items but as far as EP themes, that's it. Nothing else on the surveys has pinged my interest.
    Reality TV will be EP9, but University, well, it will come out after Reality TV. Vacation after University, OFB after Vacation, Billionare after OFB, Film Producers after Billionare and Carnival after Film Producers.

University is the next expansion.
    We have University leak on Origin and strong hint on Maxis Live Broadcast. :wink:

Also there is no proofs for Reality TV.
    Looks like something you made ​​up. :lol:
    You have been reported for spamming.
    Well nothing's gonna happen to her cuz she did nothing wrong.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Oh no, he's back!

Pretty much guaranteed we'll have at least 10 EPS, if we are extremely lucky we might get 12 out of this. I'll eat my computer and give up the game if they actually release a reality TV EP. :shock:

Yay, my first report (probably) --sounds great. I'm sure they will take it into intense consideration considering the source.

**Goes on about normal daily activities**
    This made me laugh :P
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited November 2012
    (OT sorry)

bosslaydee! Aren't you in America? What time is it there! :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    (OT sorry)

Lol I'm Canadian. It's 7:40 am.
    What time is it where you are?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    (OT sorry)

Lol I'm Canadian. It's 7:40 am.
    What time is it where you are?

Phew! :lol: I'm used to the seven hour difference when it comes to live broadcasts and stuff, I thought it was about 5am for you! :oops: :lol:

I'm in England and it's just turned 1pm. My son's just woke up from his nap and he's climbing on me for attention. :D
  • Options
    atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited November 2012
    I just want an UNI and OFB type of EP. If they could include them both in one EP I'd be thrilled! I get those two EPs and I will be one happy simmer.

-EA, you give me back my OFB and I will literally send you a blank check to write in whatever amount you see fit. I have been wanting this EP since base game. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, hot fudge and your choice of three other toppings make an OFB EP.
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited November 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    An EP I think is EP9 is Reality Telivision (The favorite EP from the survey), EP10 is University, EP11 is Vacation, EP12 is Open for Business, EP13 is Billionare, EP14 is an EP where you make films called Film Producers where you act out scenes and EP15 is Carnival (The one I hate the most from the survey).

it will never be Reality Telivision or any other fake pack you make up
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    edited November 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    GREENEYA wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Pretty much definite that the next EP is University, then they'll probably do something totally different since that'll put two repeats in a row (both Seasons and Uni repeats of Sims 2 packs). Supernatural was something totally different. I could see the rumored Carnival/Amusement Park pack coming out as EP10, then perhaps a combination of Open for Business and Free Time.

If they were to release a Carnival/Theme Park and an OFB pack (MUST have open restaurants!) and possibly an actual vacation pack after university that would likely be all I could think that I personally would want. There's a few odd and ends items but as far as EP themes, that's it. Nothing else on the surveys has pinged my interest.
    Reality TV will be EP9, but University, well, it will come out after Reality TV. Vacation after University, OFB after Vacation, Billionare after OFB, Film Producers after Billionare and Carnival after Film Producers.

University is the next expansion.
    We have University leak on Origin and strong hint on Maxis Live Broadcast. :wink:

Also there is no proofs for Reality TV.
    Looks like something you made ​​up. :lol:

Stop reporting people just because they don't agree with you little kid. Greeneya didn't do anything wrong. So why are you reporting her? You are the one that is spamming by saying you are reporting people. Have you not learned your lesson yet? Did you not understand my little speech I gave you the last time you reported me? EA is not GONNA to ban people for disagreeing with others... :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Oh no, he's back!

Pretty much guaranteed we'll have at least 10 EPS, if we are extremely lucky we might get 12 out of this. I'll eat my computer and give up the game if they actually release a reality TV EP. :shock:

Yay, my first report (probably) --sounds great. I'm sure they will take it into intense consideration considering the source.

**Goes on about normal daily activities**
    This made me laugh :P

This is too funny... :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Why is everyone being reported for spamming? Nobody has even done anything wrong!
  • Options
    swag6883swag6883 Posts: 377
    edited November 2012
    He comes on here every couple of months to try to convince people that this "Reality TV" EP is going to happen. Not only is it a ridiculous idea, but it would never fill out an entire EP.
    Ignore him.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Why is everyone being reported for spamming? Nobody has even done anything wrong!

Because he comes up with things that make no sense and expect people to agree with him, so he reports people when they try to tell him that most of his ideas probably will never happen. Or they just disagree with him so he tells them he has reported them for spamming. He claims he keeps reporting me when I comment on a post of his.

He thinks the mods/gurus are gonna to ban people just because they disagree with him and expects the mods not to remove/close his threads so he begs them not to delete or lock his posts.

Plus I think he just does that to stir up trouble amongst the forums which is why I am surprised that they haven't banned him like sims wiki for being very disruptive.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    CoryMach is an extreme troll.
    and i dont care if im offending anyone by saying that. this is getting ridiculously out of control. he will report you for not agreeing with his crazy made up ep theories.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    CoryMach is an extreme troll.
    and i dont care if im offending anyone by saying that. this is getting ridiculously out of control. he will report you for not agreeing with his crazy made up ep theories.

lol...you said it and I agree with you on that too... :D
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited November 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:

Because he comes up with things that make no sense and expect people to agree with him, so he reports people when they try to tell him that most of his ideas probably will never happen. Or they just disagree with him so he tells them he has reported them for spamming. He claims he keeps reporting me when I comment on a post of his.

He thinks the mods/gurus are gonna to ban people just because they disagree with him and expects the mods not to remove/close his threads so he begs them not to delete or lock his posts.

Plus I think he just does that to stir up trouble amongst the forums which is why I am surprised that they haven't banned him like sims wiki for being very disruptive.
    That is because I keep going away. I'm still here and don't plan to go anywhere else.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:

That is because I keep going away. I'm still here and don't plan to go anywhere else.

Well I don't plan on going anywhere either... :P I'm not letting you who is nothing but a little kid scare me off by you saying that you keep reporting me for spamming when all I'm doing is giving feedback to your ideas that EA probably will never do. You don't have inside info on what EA has planned.... :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You do know that you can in fact be banned for making false reports against other players. You are abusing the report system. And you are clogging up the system for actual legitimate reports.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You do know that you can in fact be banned for making false reports against other players. You are abusing the report system. And you are clogging up the system for actual legitimate reports.

That is what others have told him but it seems as if he doesn't understand that. He kept reporting me and bosslaydee on several occasions just because we don't agree with him... :wink:

I can just imagine everytime he reports people for disagreeing with his/her ideas that the mods/gurus or whoever takes care of the reports for the forums are rolling their eyes :roll: and say "OMG! Is this kid/person for real. The people that he/she is reporting on for spamming is just giving feedback on his/her ideas." and then just moves onto the next report... :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:

That is what others have told him but it seems as if he doesn't understand that. He kept reporting me and bosslaydee on several occasions just because we don't agree with him... :wink:

I can just imagine everytime he reports people for disagreeing with his/her ideas that the mods/gurus or whoever takes care of the reports for the forums are rolling their eyes :roll: and say "OMG! Is this kid/person for real. The people that he/she is reporting on for spamming is just giving feedback on his/her ideas." and then just moves onto the next report... :)
    funny thing.. hes still here. same name.. he hasnt been perm banned. idk why not.. ive given up on reporting him unless im really angry cuz i dont think hes getting punished.. yet ive been banned once for saying one swear word.. -.-
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:

funny thing.. hes still here. same name.. he hasnt been perm banned. idk why not.. ive given up on reporting him unless im really angry cuz i dont think hes getting punished.. yet ive been banned once for saying one swear word.. -.-

I hear you on that... :D It's like he goes away for a couple of weeks and then pops his head back up in the forums and starts it all over again... :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well I think it is absolutely ridiculous that he is allowed to get away with this and still continue to post on this site. I've seen people get in trouble for bumping threads and this person spams nuisance reports on people for no reason at all and is still here.

And Greeneya, I'm sorry that I strayed off topic on your thread.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well I think it is absolutely ridiculous that he is allowed to get away with this and still continue to post on this site. I've seen people get in trouble for bumping threads and this person spams nuisance reports on people for no reason at all and is still here.

And Greeneya, I'm sorry that I strayed off topic on your thread.

He told me that if bosslaydee and I continue to comment on his post that he is gonna to report us everytime. So I told him that he is abusing the report button and that he can get ban. So he asked me what kind of ban would he get.

But back OT. I would love to see other ep's after seasons. I know university is gonna to be next with all of the hints and all. I think we should get an OFB ep or evena vacations ep where we don't have to do quest to get visa/travels points for longer stays.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The three EP's I want the most are UNI, OFB, and Vacations. Those were my absolute favorite S2 EP's. I had so much fun playing with those. I really hope that they take that into consideration. Maybe even combine OFB with vacations or uni. It just doesn't feel complete to me yet.
  • Options
    kiaralynn0917kiaralynn0917 Posts: 82 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    I honestly hope not. I am not buying a new PC for expansion packs, they can forget about it. I'm waiting for official system requirements for The Sims 4 before buying a new PC.

Ever since I installed last two EP's, my game was slower and slower. My PC can't handle it anymore. I'd rather them have max 3 more EP's, that's it. Nothing more.
    What are your computer specs?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The three EP's I want the most are UNI, OFB, and Vacations. Those were my absolute favorite S2 EP's. I had so much fun playing with those. I really hope that they take that into consideration. Maybe even combine OFB with vacations or uni. It just doesn't feel complete to me yet.

I want these and time travel too! OFB is a must have for me. I'm growing less keen on the idea of combining them, I'd rather have full-blown awesome e.ps than half-hearted attempts. The only time I'm in favour of combining them is if they only have a limited amount of e.ps left.