Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Flash Mob - Target: Joolster!

Comments

• Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2012
    1 item left and i'm pretty sure it will be gone before i post this... Joolster Flash Mob has killed your WL... and it was fun..so much fun!!!
  • Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited September 2012
    Joolster, just wanted to tell you

HAPPY FLASH-MOB!!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful day!! I couldn't gift you that many because you didn't have that much left and I wanted to save something for someone else, you really need to add to your wishlist!!
  • Options
    TishyTashaTishyTasha Posts: 1,024 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Well there's nothing left, I still have 40 minutes till 8pm.. :-o :cry:
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited September 2012
    TishyTasha wrote:

:cry:

Only thing I can suggest is hold onto your points, and hit her when she fills up her WL again. :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    TishyTasha wrote:

there is still one item left just go ahead and hit early :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Joolster
  • Options
    SirenHartSirenHart Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    SirenHart wrote:
    She has 22 items left. May I hit her again?

Give thoese who havn't hit 8 pm a chance I say......

if still stuff tomorow... hit hit and hit hard.... thats my strategy

Okay thank you. I did gift her a second item and I am so sorry I should have waited just a little longer for your response. I promise to never ever do that again until day two. I apologize to everyone here for that I hope I did not ruin it for someone else. :oops: :cry:
    I am in her studio now wreaking it as much as I can :twisted: This is my first time doing this.
    Interested in Resident Evil (BioHazard) Builds and Sims?
    Look for my Origin ID:
    There is no Custom Content in my game, so all uploads are 100% CC FREE!
  • Options
    wh0car3swh0car3s Posts: 1,291 New Member
    edited September 2012
    thpanda_hello.gif

Only 25 minutes late! Woo improvement!

Joolster
    - I made two fairy sims for you! One is human and one is a fairy. I wasn’t sure if you were planning on getting Supernatural and I wanted you to be able to use her.

Introducing Lexi the fairy!:

Human:

LexitheFairyhuman.png"width=640"

Exchange Link

Fairy:
    LexitheFairyfairy.png"width=640"

Exchange Link

I hope you like her! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    SirenHart wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    SirenHart wrote:

Okay thank you. I did gift her a second item and I am so sorry I should have waited just a little longer for your response. I promise to never ever do that again until day two. I apologize to everyone here for that I hope I did not ruin it for someone else. :oops: :cry:
    I am in her studio now wreaking it as much as I can :twisted: This is my first time doing this.

don't be sorry , we all hit more than once. I got carried away cause there were plenty of items when i was hitting her, so i thought there were enough for everyone
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    SirenHart wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    SirenHart wrote:

I think it is fine... but the list was a little short... mostly I hit 1-4 times (depnding on list lengt and value of items) so with this short list... I was holding a little back.

I surgest all that found empty list when wanting to gift hold on to the point maybe some one used a store items she don't own and then you can swop in and save tha day.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Morakai wrote:
    TishyTasha wrote:

:cry:

Only thing I can suggest is hold onto your points, and hit her when she fills up her WL again. :oops:

That's what I'm going to do, I'm going through her studio right now! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited September 2012
    wh0car3s wrote:

Joolster
    - I made two fairy sims for you! One is human and one is a fairy. I wasn’t sure if you were planning on getting Supernatural and I wanted you to be able to use her.

Very pretty!

Joolster won SN in the contest of msrednotdead, so I am pretty sure she will have Supernatural!! :D
  • Options
    SirenHartSirenHart Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    don't be sorry , we all hit more than once. I got carried away cause there were plenty of items when i was hitting her, so i thought there were enough for everyone

:XD: Oh thank goodness. I will behave in the future though I promise. :wink: No more misbehaving from me. 8)
    Interested in Resident Evil (BioHazard) Builds and Sims?
    Look for my Origin ID:
    There is no Custom Content in my game, so all uploads are 100% CC FREE!
  • Options
    wh0car3swh0car3s Posts: 1,291 New Member
    edited September 2012
    illusie wrote:
    wh0car3s wrote:

Joolster

Very pretty!

Joolster won SN in the contest of msrednotdead, so I am pretty sure she will have Supernatural!! :D

Oh yay! Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad she'll get to enjoy her as a real fairy!
  • Options
    efcroninefcronin Posts: 1,050 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Aw, I feel bad I hit her with a few too many items but also got carried away because there seemed to be plenty of things.

*blushes*

It is my first time as well. I hope everyone got the chance to get her something. I have her studio open now and am going to start the rec's now!

I love the beautiful black kitty, Illusie! I wish I had pets, I would snatch that cutie up. We used to have a black cat but she died a few years ago. I miss her and your creation reminds me of her.

And I love Kusha's patterns! I never realized we could upload/download patterns until a couple days ago. *blushes again" Kusha, I think that would be perfect for a Sunlit Tides Hawaiian shirt! Or a really cute swimsuit or wrap. Adorable.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    last item gone :DHer Wl is now officially dead :D so who was the lucky one who managed the last hit?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    TishyTasha wrote:

:mrgreen: Yay, gots it!!! Now going to finish recing her studio then making a siggy for her!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    last item gone ;;;Her Wl is now officially dead :D so who was the lucky one who managed the last hit?

I gave the finial blow!! lol
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    TishyTasha wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    TishyTasha wrote:

:mrgreen: Yay, gots it!!! Now going to finish recing her studio then making a siggy for her!!

Awesome!!! :D
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2012
    :? :( well I guess I get to wait until she comes back ...... in the mean time when 8 finally hits here in another 2+ hours I'll rec her studio ... well if there's anything in there I haven't already rec'd :? :?:

time for some creative thinking
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    has anyone tried to see if she has the new Basket ball set?
  • Options
    AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited September 2012
    I wasn't sure I would be on here at eight so I hit her wishlist early.....so glad I did! I'm going to rec her studio later tonight like no one has ever rec'ed before and then maybe I'll make a sim for her when I'm working on some others tonight. :twisted:
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh nooo, I come back and her wishlist is all dead. I can't hit her!! :(

Well, I'm going to wish her a happy flashmob and rec her studio. I wish I had time to make her something :(
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    If you are friend with her (oficially on the friendlist) you can send her in game gifts!!!... drown her sims in gifts.... and as she are getting SN... welll then there is the option of letting a sim make a rare potion and send it to her...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited September 2012
    Well, since there is literally NOTHING left of her wishlist.... :lol: I am glad I made her a cute beachy lot! But, this is my first time doing a flash mob so I hope I made something decent enough! (I definitely can't compete with that cat house!! Lol)

Here is the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6377032

And here are a few pictures:

Screenshot-107-1.jpg
    Screenshot-105-1.jpg
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Screenshot-106-1.jpg
    Screenshot-101.jpg
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    If you are friend with her (oficially on the friendlist) you can send her in game gifts!!!... drown her sims in gifts.... and as she are getting SN... welll then there is the option of letting a sim make a rare potion and send it to her...

I'm not friends with her yet, but I will friend her and then bombard her with gifts if she accepts my request!

Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her sims in her studio. Seriously, I've seen so many I want to download and add to my game. The first sim in her studio is stunning! I love how much effort she puts into recoloring and styling the outfits on her sims. Incredible!